over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Civil thread about Rich Piana..

Hang on. So you were natural in the 1st pic? Why did you even use aas for so long as you barely changed. I actually think you look better natural in the 1st pic. How much HGH did you use? I should add you look incredible in both pics.

To see how much more muscle will gain and how long will take to reach my plateau with low dose. In the first photo I did reach my genetic plateau natural. I could get bigger with more drugs, but I did not like the new look of my body.

Yes, I did look better natural, It toke me a well to make the decision to start hormones.

Emeric i think u made a typo error there. You mean to say 10 mg per day not per week right ?

I say this cos this is what Emeric usually talks about in his thread. Its not 10 mg per week. I am pretty sure.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Yes, you are correct 10mg per day not per week.
Sorry for the typo.

Yes, you are correct 10mg per day not per week.
Sorry for the typo.

Below is parts of the Affidavit of Special Agent Jeff Novitzky in support of request for search warrants, regarding the Balco case. Below is a small portion of the affidavit concerning Emeric Delczeg, with some deletions of home addresses, and other minor items.

• "44. Further information provided on Delczeg by Special Agent Van Dyke was that Delczeg had entered the United States on a flight from Europe on October 9, 2002. the day before the NTF has informed me of their informant's information that Delczeg was in Europe to obtain steroids for Balco Labs. Upon entry into the United States, Delczeg was referred to secondary inspection by Customs, however, no steroids or illegal property were found on his person or in his baggage. Delczeg was further identified as having an active import record and import number.

• "45. On October 21, 2002, an examination of the discarded trash from the residence of Emeric Delczeg in Belmont, California, was performed at BFI transfer station in San Carlos, California. Located within the discarded trash for Delczeg's residence were 2 used syringes, a large medical needle and a clear vial with a small amount of clear fluid. Although the vial's contents was tested by the DEA lab in San Francisco and no traces of a controlled substance was detected, I know from the investigation in this case that syringes and vials of this natures are synonymous with anabolic steroid paraphernalia, and that individuals who are taking anabolic steroids will often inject other, non controlled substances to increase the effectiveness of the steroids."

Petition attempting to prevent Sarah from "stealing" Rich's 2.5 million dollars in assets

https://www.change.org/p/stop-sara-piana-from-stealing-the-late-rich-piana-s-wealth-and-property

This video she filmed was linked on that page. She is quite the bitch. this video makes her look like she doesn't really care about him or she is just plain stupid.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq1GsaTG5Dg"]SARA ILLEGALY FILMS RICH PIANA HAVING A DIABETIC EMERGENCY (DISTURBING) - YouTube[/ame]

Below is parts of the Affidavit of Special Agent Jeff Novitzky in support of request for search warrants, regarding the Balco case. Below is a small portion of the affidavit concerning Emeric Delczeg, with some deletions of home addresses, and other minor items.

• "44. Further information provided on Delczeg by Special Agent Van Dyke was that Delczeg had entered the United States on a flight from Europe on October 9, 2002. the day before the NTF has informed me of their informant's information that Delczeg was in Europe to obtain steroids for Balco Labs. Upon entry into the United States, Delczeg was referred to secondary inspection by Customs, however, no steroids or illegal property were found on his person or in his baggage. Delczeg was further identified as having an active import record and import number.

• "45. On October 21, 2002, an examination of the discarded trash from the residence of Emeric Delczeg in Belmont, California, was performed at BFI transfer station in San Carlos, California. Located within the discarded trash for Delczeg's residence were 2 used syringes, a large medical needle and a clear vial with a small amount of clear fluid. Although the vial's contents was tested by the DEA lab in San Francisco and no traces of a controlled substance was detected, I know from the investigation in this case that syringes and vials of this natures are synonymous with anabolic steroid paraphernalia, and that individuals who are taking anabolic steroids will often inject other, non controlled substances to increase the effectiveness of the steroids."

You shouldn't even have had to post this. People have the right to criticize your bodybuilding advice but not your personal life. That was a total undeserving low blow. I think everyone knows your character is excellent.

You shouldn't even have had to post this. People have the right to criticize your bodybuilding advice but not your personal life. That was a total undeserving low blow. I think everyone knows your character is excellent.

It was interesting for me to see that they really do go searching through your garbage. I don't think they need a search warrant to do that either. Anyone could do it.

Emeric, Kinglewy was talking out of his ass. Anybody that is familiar with your case knows that Ron Kramer is the scumbag, not you.

The problem today is that too many people think ANY level of muscularity is only achieved by AAS. They can't comprehend that you really are a genetic freak that chose health over higher placings as a bodybuilder. Imagine Emeric on 2 grams of gear...he would have been a super freak!

People don't like honesty, which is genetics first, then AAS/GH because that means they can't achieve that freak level physique.

Emeric, Kinglewy was talking out of his ass. Anybody that is familiar with your case knows that Ron Kramer is the scumbag, not you.

The problem today is that too many people think ANY level of muscularity is only achieved by AAS. They can't comprehend that you really are a genetic freak that chose health over higher placings as a bodybuilder. Imagine Emeric on 2 grams of gear...he would have been a super freak!

People don't like honesty, which is genetics first, then AAS/GH because that means they can't achieve that freak level physique.
I wish to God it was just drugs. Me and a lot of guys on this site. Why bother getting mini panic attacks before heavy Widowmaker sets when u can just pull the plunger back some more.

Trust me, it would've made things SOO much easier.

But truth is, most people will just look like bloated pimples on high drugs without the training, the diet and the recovery part of the equation figured it out. And even with all that in place, they're just gonna be them, just bigger.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I wish to God it was just drugs. Me and a lot of guys on this site. Why bother getting mini panic attacks before heavy Widowmaker sets when u can just pull the plunger back some more.

Trust me, it would've made things SOO much easier.

But truth is, most people will just look like bloated pimples on high drugs without the training, the diet and the recovery part of the equation figured it out. And even with all that in place, they're just gonna be them, just bigger.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Exactly man!

Fuck him if he was so worried about her getting his shit he shouldn't of married her. Welcome to the US justice system.

Yeah a blind man could see he was making a huge big titty mistake I agree

Just clicked the link in the petition to her IG profile.

Look at her..Grade A IG whore

changes soulmates like its fucking monsoon season!**broken link removed**

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Just clicked the link in the petition to her IG profile.

Look at her..Grade A IG whore

changes soulmates like its fucking monsoon season!https[/quote]

That's why although I agree with Lex i can't stand the thought of the ice queen getting a dam thing out of all this

That's why although I agree with Lex i can't stand the thought of the ice queen getting a dam thing out of all this

Poor samson has been so fucking fed up of this thread derailing in all directions lately that he is now protesting and has changed his profile avatar to his beloved 5 % Nutrition banner to keep reminding everyone what this thread should be about..

right babe :D

god damn it

It was going to be this but changed at the last minute :D

Attachments

• IMG_1095.JPG
    IMG_1095.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 168

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members