over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Civil thread about Rich Piana..

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know the last one got locked due to the off topic nature, but the guy really seems to be in bad shape and the most recent news is that the police found a substance there that was snorted in lines and over 20 vials of test at his residence.
Lots of bullshit being posted out there was wondering if we could filter through it on here. (ProM)?
from TMZ
"Bodybuilding superstar Rich Piana had 20 bottles of steroids in his home at the time of his medical emergency ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ Sports.
Cops were called to Piana's Florida home at 1:30 PM on Monday after the 46-year-old social media sensation suddenly collapsed in his bathroom while getting a haircut from his girlfriend, Chanel.
Piana's girlfriend says she tried to catch the former Mr. California bodybuilding champ when he collapsed but couldn't due to his massive size and weight. Chanel told officials Piana struck his head during the fall.
The 911 operator instructed Chanel to perform CPR but she was unable to revive him.
When emergency personnel arrived, paramedics found crushed up white powder on a table along with a credit card and straw and decided to give Rich 2 doses of Narcan (often used to treat opiate overdoses) to try and revive him.
Chanel told responders Rich had battled opiate addiction in the past but she believed he was clean.
Rich never regained consciousness and was transported to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma.
The report notes that police found bottles and bottles of testosterone in the home, 20 in total. Chanel said Rich is an admitted steroid user who's been juicing for more than 20 years.
Chanel also noted Rich had suffered from a slightly enlarged heart at one point in his life -- but didn't know if that contributed to the medical emergency.
Chanel says Rich is still alive and fighting -- but has asked for prayers."

more shall be revealed.......

:st:r-wars

I thought police had drug testing kits to id powders at the scenes, seems like they woulda tested it before hitting him with narcan.
I have always heard people snorted pain killers but what if it was coke?
Chanel needs to come clean.

1. I'm so over negative media coverage of bodybuilders.
2. Hate him if you must, but you're a prick if you think he deserves death.
3. Discussion on other drugs is probably a good idea here. It could save people.
I know many buffs that died from non-PED drug use. Some how steroids are always
the assumed reason.

u know , everybody would like to know...just out of curiousity - when u r 46 and juiced to the gills what kinda rec drugs ppl take, cuz i personally feel that any rec drug can kill me while on heavy juice doses, besides benzos....but they are not rec dugs....

I was jus thinking the same exact thing....

maybe it was bcaas......

:eek:

3. Discussion on other drugs is probably a good idea here. It could save people.
the assumed reason.

NO ONE here wished death on anyone......
(I haven't seen it)

that shit stays on GETBIG....

:cool:

Screenshot_2017-08-12-20-29-50.jpg
NO ONE here wished death on anyone......
(I haven't seen it)

that shit stays on GETBIG....

:cool:

Might as wel with negative comments. Didn't bio say something similar to that from a reply?

Last edited:
the assumed reason.

Many people dislike him for many reasons some justified some not, but I nor anyone here wants him to die, we have long posted even in negative threads we hope he is going to tone it down because death is around the corner, he openly posted about ambien xanax and medical marijuana, can't imagine what else he may have had access to, he was going through a rough time lately and it hit him hard....steroids aren't killing anyone -directly anyway he was burning the candle from both ends.
I hope no permanent damage has been done and his new story can be how to become healthy again.

I have no problems with it. The other one was getting out of control. Shame, that as adults we act like that.

Might as well. Didn't bio say something similar to that from a reply?

yes....

some people don't care for him....some people do....

it is what it is....he cant make everyone happy....

but no one wishes any bad outcome for him....

I wont even get into the race thing....not worth it....

but KARMA is a BITCH....

I hope he gets well and discusses his issues.
He can relate to many people and show that he's not super man.

There's a lot of things it could be...opiates and/or other rec drugs, his heart, insulin, etc...it could also be the result of cumulative trauma including some or all of the above. Time will tell regarding how well he recovers and unless Rich is honest or someone leaks a report of his blood panel we may not ever know what the true cause was.

I hope he recovers, he has family and friends that care about him and love him. On a personal level and a bodybuilding perspective, I don't think ANYTHING he's done has cast a positive image on bodybuilding.

I don't believe TMZ lol..

police didn't show up when I called an ambulance after my DNP overdose.

It was like

Me: "don't send any cops"
Her: "sir, an ambulance is en route"
Me: "ok but seriously.. no cops"

hope Rich turns out alright. :cool:

Bodybuilder died at a show trying to do a backflip. Video here shows him doing it. Crazy how fast life can end.

Bodybuilder dies after botched backflip attempt | New York Post

That video actually brought back bad memories for me. I was friends with 4 Puerto Rican brothers named Ramos. The oldest one was a star football player in high school. He was a all state star center and had the top colleges in America looking at him. One day he decides to use the trampoline and try a double backflip. He came down on his neck and became paralysis the rest of his life in a wheelchair. I remember going over to his house and seeing him a wheelchair. That got to me, We all looked up to him. They took the trampoline out of that high school and never had one since.

We can't talk about rec drugs on here but it's obvious he is a user of... it's already been mentioned... begins with a c. Maybe it's on and off but very obvious. He even said it himself with his ex wife she liked it and he would do stuff he doesn't usually do with her (party drugs). I am sure he has probably taken alsorts of uppers and downers over the last few years/decades. The guy literally is awake 20 hours a day on a lot of the videos I watched. He has built what he has but with a price. You only have to see pics of him 5 years ago to now to see that. He has always used lot's of aas but add in all the other stuff, stress and no sleep and it's a time bomb.

u know , everybody would like to know...just out of curiousity - when u r 46 and juiced to the gills what kinda rec drugs ppl take, cuz i personally feel that any rec drug can kill me while on heavy juice doses, besides benzos....but they are not rec dugs....

Benzos kill bodybuilders too. Happened to one of my best friends.

I think the number of vials is irrelevant. Thats meant to sound crazy or scary to the layman, but its not like he's going to buy 10ml each week.

The most important part of the story is probably the white powder and him falling. I would guess as a medical novice that his blood count probably had a lot to do with it as well assuming it was a stim.

Im not a fan of him as a bodybuilder but do like him as an entertaining figure.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131