over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC 1295 and CJC 1293

Rockefeller

Registered
Does anyone know the difference. One sponsor on the board has CJC 1295 and another has CJC 1293 trying to figure out exactly what the difference is between the two.

Well

Does anyone know the difference. One sponsor on the board has CJC 1295 and another has CJC 1293 trying to figure out exactly what the difference is between the two.

CJC1293 without DAC means it has been modified...... this modification makes it more biologically active by reducing metabolic clearance..........

CJC1293 without DAC means it has been modified...... this modification makes it more biologically active by reducing metabolic clearance..........

So Phil it is safe to say the results would be better from the CJC 1293?

i wont name my friends who i learned things from for the fear of missing one person or something ahhaha

i will quote the analogy done by my senior professor datbtrue

GRF 1-29 is a sermorelin very fast acting, almost too fast for the body to pump out enough GH....Dat used a rough analogy for meatheads like us saying that htis could be thought of as AAS with no ester

GRF 1-29 with 4 amino manipulation is tetrasubstituted or 'modified' GRF 1-29,,,,this is what people use alot, and everyoen agrees this is the best one because its fast acting for a big pulse but long enough to squeeze alot of GH out of you lol .....so Dat says this could be like 'prop' or acetate ester, faster but not like TNE

CJC 1295 with DAC is further manipulated to have a long half life, analogy of undecanoate ester

but that one is not as good because half life are in days and so that means it would be hard to manually pulse it, it will pulse on its own but not what we want in terms of strength.

so, none are useless,,,it depends on what you want what your body does best with

Last edited:
thanks dat for the info

i got it from his forum, my home actually

with full of members who know more than me on these things.

im just Phil's friend, helping him out here with my limited knowledge hahha

real experts are out there :)

i wont name my friends who i learned things from for the fear of missing one person or something ahhaha

1293 is a marketing scheme done by who knows who started anyways,

GRF 1-29 is a sermorelin very fast acting, almost too fast for the body to pump out enough GH....Dat used a rough analogy for meatheads like us saying that htis could be thought of as AAS with no ester

GRF 1-29 with 4 amino manipulation is tetrasubstituted or 'modified' GRF 1-29,,,,this is what people use alot, and everyoen agrees this is the best one because its fast acting for a big pulse but long enough to squeeze alot of GH out of you lol .....so Dat says this could be like 'prop' or acetate ester, faster but not like TNE

CJC 1295 with DAC is further manipulated to have a long half life, analogy of undecanoate ester

but that one is not as good because half life are in days and so that means it would be hard to manually pulse it, it will pulse on its own but not what we want in terms of strength.

so, none are useless,,,it depends on what you want what your body does best with

usual pep runs you see on the forums are using MODIFIED GRF1-29 or CJC1293 with any GHRP products <<<thats a must

Thanks bro that really helped.

1293 is a marketing scheme done by who knows who started anyways,

usual pep runs you see on the forums are using MODIFIED GRF1-29 or CJC1293 with any GHRP products <<<thats a must

MODIFIED GRF1-29, CJC 1295 without DAC I know are the same and know this is usually the preferred GHRH to use.

So CJC 1293 is really CJC 1295 without DAC and the same peptide just being called 1293 ?

Last edited:
rockerfeller you are banned now but 1293 techincally is not MOD GRF

Last edited:
From my understanding from Dats readings is that ghrh's are being mislabeled by chinese manf. and sellers. What you are most liking getting is mod grf 1-29, even though its being marketed as cjc 1293 or cjc 1295 without dac.

we have CJC1295........this is with DAC..........we also have CJC1293 (NAMED).......this actually is CJC1295 with out DAC.........hope that helps clarify
yes that is exactly what i was looking for. CJC 1295 without DAC (drug affinity complex) is GRF (1-29) mod. one and the same
what exactly is this Drug Affinity Complex? someone had mentioned that is was the addition of a Lysine bound to a maleimide group placed at the end of CJC-1295... how does this DAC affect its affinity?
EDIT: or is DAC added to make it more like an Extended Release for better "pulsing"?
Well I want Modified GRF 1-29 (2-DAla 8-Gln 15-Ala 27-Leu).
Precision Peptides 1293 says its mod GRF 1-29.
Can someone confirm which of their products is Modified GRF 1-29 (2-DAla 8-Gln 15-Ala 27-Leu) ?
CJC 1293 is an analog of GRF (1-29). like i stated its half life is 5 mins, double that of plain GRF (1-29). it is absolutely not GRF (1-29) mod, which has a half life of 30 minutes. its not another lingo for it, its just a different peptide. there is much confusion about all these terms and people should be aware of exactly what they are getting.
if ModGRF is the 2-DAla 8-Gln 15-Ala 27-Leu modification of GRF 1-29(aka Sermorelin), then which analog is CJC-1293?

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner