over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 laxative effect?

LJack

Registered
Ok guys, this isnt a joke. I ran cjc-1295, and ghrp-2 at low-moderate dosages (.5 mg cjc-1295/wk and 100-150mg ghrp-2 2xday) a couple months back. I was also using huperzine-A at 50mgs/day for its somatostatin inhibiting properties. Overall, I was pleased. Noticed increased vascularity and muscle fulness, seemed to tan better. I took a short break and last month started up with the same protocol, only now I am doing 1mg/wk of cjc, since thats about the minimal recommended dosage. I got my stuff from a newer sponsor, and I swear it's like clock work. whether I do cjc (bi-weekly) or ghrp, I am on the can not long after. The last time around, I noticed a nice and potent flushing sensation after the cjc was administered. This time around, the sensation feels a little different and I am Shits McGee 5-10 min later. Anyone have this experience before?

Odd...

LJack,

I have heard of some problems and side effects in my time but this has to be a first for me. Do you think it could have been some change in diet ie. different PWO meal or change in supps?

I know this doesn't help but let us know if you find out was caused it.

SRC

G-2 never had that effect on me but g-6 does. I take 100mcg/g-2 in the am and save the g-6 for nights that way if I have to pinch a deuce it's all good.
Nothing like being stuck in morning traffic after a shot of g-6 and a couple of bran muffins.

I dont see how it could be diet related. I usually try to avoid elevated insulin levels around injection times. I try to take on a fairly empty stomach and wait at least ten minutes after before eating. And I def dont need the assistance of bran muffins! I would be crackin open the car door and leaving more stripes!

And I def dont need the assistance of bran muffins! I would be crackin open the car door and leaving more stripes!

This got an actual LOL

Ljack....
One of GHRP-6's main side effects, along with hunger, is gastric motility. It will void whatever is in your intestines, pretty much straight away. Some welcome this side effect to help with weight loss, but don't forget the other side effect is hunger, so they cancel eachother out in this regard. Not all people suffer these sides, but then again, everyone gets their products from different sources, and these products are of different quality depending on who one uses.
GHRP-2 is not known to cause the gastric emptying, and I've researched both; GHRP-6, same as you, on the shitter no more than 5 minutes later, but nothing at all with any dose of GHRP-2.

You may very well have gotten GHRP-6 instead of GHRP-2.....

If you read DatBtrues' research you will see that one of the potential sides is "gastric emptying", and like what Disgraziato said you might have had 6 instead of 2.

weird...I've used ghrp-6 before, w/out the cjc-1295, and at higher doses kinda gave me the hypoglycemic feeling, but that's all. I just did 150mcg yesterday and sure enough in ten minutes I am clinching like a mad dog, and 12 minutes later I am frecklin' the bowl. The Ghrp-2 I used last time didn't do anything to my stomach. The stuff I have now is from a different source, but I would sure hope I didn't receive the wrong peptide, because the label says GHRP-2. I'm not going to mention the source since they are a sponsor here, and maybe I just got a bad batch, but I was excited when ordering from them because their prices were fantastic. I would post in the sponsors about them, but I dont have 50+ posts and I dont feel like getting banned.

The laxative effect I have heard the same from others with the GHRP6.
I as told it was rather mild at that and not problematic.

Unless your stuck in traffic!!

"Shits McGee" damn that was funny

I get the shits with the GHRP-2 as well.....

The last one was really bad.... burned my ass for a good hour afterwards.

Been too scared to touch it since.. (the peptide, that is :D )

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear