over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC-1295 DAC Info & Promo

No you are best separating cjc-dac and igf-1 lr3 as they will interfere with one another. Cycle cjc-dac with a ghrp then on your off periods try LR3 ;)

E what do you think about using ghrp/cjc 5 days on/ 2 off, then the off days using igf1 lr3? I'm debating giving it a try. Except I'll me using the mk677 of course.

E what do you think about using ghrp/cjc 5 days on/ 2 off, then the off days using igf1 lr3? I'm debating giving it a try. Except I'll me using the mk677 of course.

CJC-DAC's active life is too long so not ideal. I think it is best just rotating the two. You could use a combo of cjc-no dac with lr3. If you workout out in the evenings you could use cjc no/dac/ghrp through the day. Then LR3 post workout and no more peps till the next day. This system can't work if training is in the morning as you are best waiting a good 12 hours after LR3 till using gh peps again (so only a late night dose could be added). I would use LR3 eod if using it.

Just get the most out of the lr3 you can do then rotate over to your cjc-dac and mk677 and go for it :) All you could just do everything together and have a party :D but we both know not the smart thing to do. Keep me posted :)

CJC-DAC's active life is too long so not ideal. I think it is best just rotating the two. You could use a combo of cjc-no dac with lr3. If you workout out in the evenings you could use cjc no/dac/ghrp through the day. Then LR3 post workout and no more peps till the next day. This system can't work if training is in the morning as you are best waiting a good 12 hours after LR3 till using gh peps again (so only a late night dose could be added). I would use LR3 eod if using it.

Just get the most out of the lr3 you can do then rotate over to your cjc-dac and mk677 and go for it :) All you could just do everything together and have a party :D but we both know not the smart thing to do. Keep me posted :)

I meant no dac, damn idk why I didn't say that lol. Basically meant if I do 3 to 6 inject on the days off of lr3 if you thought it would be worth it? Or just say f it and do lr3 everyday lol. Guess I'm just trying to experiment and see what different protocol that hasn't even done works.

I meant no dac, damn idk why I didn't say that lol. Basically meant if I do 3 to 6 inject on the days off of lr3 if you thought it would be worth it? Or just say f it and do lr3 everyday lol. Guess I'm just trying to experiment and see what different protocol that hasn't even done works.

Yeah that could work great. Do your LR3 eod. And rotate in your peps on the lr3 off days so eod for them too. Sounds like a plan :) Doing it this way also gives you a nice break (eod) from pinning throughout the day. I would go for it :)

Yeah that could work great. Do your LR3 eod. And rotate in your peps on the lr3 off days so eod for them too. Sounds like a plan :) Doing it this way also gives you a nice break (eod) from pinning throughout the day. I would go for it :)

Hey I have nothing to lose, just GAIN! Well maybe lose some bodyfat... The winters been rough! My girlfriend and I ate out way too much!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws