over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cjc-1295 dac with ghrb-6 or grb-29?

clusco

Newbies
I am very new here but I've been reading many old forum posts versus new forum posts and I'm trying to get an understanding as to what works best for building lean muscle and still help with the anti-aging factor.
I've read older posts from 2005 that say that cjc-1295 without dac is the best thing ever made then dac comes along and it's said that it's better and has longer half life.
Now newer posts I'm reading say that if you take cjc-1295 with or without dac by itself instead of with ghrb-6 or -2, it has adverse and disadvantageous results including feminine releases and instead of being better for the anti-aging goal it may work against it and contradict it.
Now I see some newer posts that it's now very advisable to take modified grb-29 stacked with ghrb-6 or -2 for best results because the grb-29 sends a steady release and the ghrb-6 sends an upbeat pulse that will release the GH at different times.
I need someone to please help me to understand what is the best combo or singular peptide for building muscle mass while cutting fat. If I bought cjc-1295 dac by itself and I'm wondering if I made a poor decision. Any help is very much appreciated

Well

I am very new here but I've been reading many old forum posts versus new forum posts and I'm trying to get an understanding as to what works best for building lean muscle and still help with the anti-aging factor.
I've read older posts from 2005 that say that cjc-1295 without dac is the best thing ever made then dac comes along and it's said that it's better and has longer half life.
Now newer posts I'm reading say that if you take cjc-1295 with or without dac by itself instead of with ghrb-6 or -2, it has adverse and disadvantageous results including feminine releases and instead of being better for the anti-aging goal it may work against it and contradict it.
Now I see some newer posts that it's now very advisable to take modified grb-29 stacked with ghrb-6 or -2 for best results because the grb-29 sends a steady release and the ghrb-6 sends an upbeat pulse that will release the GH at different times.
I need someone to please help me to understand what is the best combo or singular peptide for building muscle mass while cutting fat. If I bought cjc-1295 dac by itself and I'm wondering if I made a poor decision. Any help is very much appreciated

My mentor tells me CJC without GHRP is useless......well, not the best idea

And if I would take the modified grp -29 by itself...Would I expect gains?
If I take grp-29 with ghrp -6 will the gains be lean muscle or bulky?

And if I would take the modified grp -29 by itself...Would I expect gains?
If I take grp-29 with ghrp -6 will the gains be lean muscle or bulky?

You really have to take some time and read up bro. If you don't even know that its not grb 1-29 and its not ghrb wtf are you doing? Research these peptides! Here's a jumping off point:

GRF(1-29) Is a growth factor also known as a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone; CJC-1295 is GRF that has the DAC attached, which is "Drug Affinity Complex), it attaches to endo albumin, which extends its half life for several days rather than hours or minutes in its natural or other various forms. Long story short here bro, we don't want GH basal levels raised, causing GH bleed and prolonged elevation of igf levels We now prefer another modified version of GHRH, which is the GRF(1-29), which extends its life beyond plain GRF.
The reason for adding in a GHRP or Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide, is that it works synergistically with the GRF to amplify GH pulsatility. GRF will stimulate a pulse if somatostatin happens to be low at the time; GHRP's work via a different pathway to cause a pulse, and also work to inhibit somatostatin.

I could go on and on and on for days, but instead, how about you just do some quality research for a few weeks before you ask any more questions.

Thanks for the good information and I promise to do a little more research next time before posting ignorantly. Thanks again

You really have to take some time and read up bro. If you don't even know that its not grb 1-29 and its not ghrb wtf are you doing? Research these peptides! Here's a jumping off point:

GRF(1-29) Is a growth factor also known as a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone; CJC-1295 is GRF that has the DAC attached, which is "Drug Affinity Complex), it attaches to endo albumin, which extends its half life for several days rather than hours or minutes in its natural or other various forms. Long story short here bro, we don't want GH basal levels raised, causing GH bleed and prolonged elevation of igf levels We now prefer another modified version of GHRH, which is the GRF(1-29), which extends its life beyond plain GRF.
The reason for adding in a GHRP or Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide, is that it works synergistically with the GRF to amplify GH pulsatility. GRF will stimulate a pulse if somatostatin happens to be low at the time; GHRP's work via a different pathway to cause a pulse, and also work to inhibit somatostatin.

I could go on and on and on for days, but instead, how about you just do some quality research for a few weeks before you ask any more questions.

GRF(1-29) is also known as CJC-1295 without DAC, correct?

Sorry, this has been something i've been trying to clear up

Its actually Modified grf(1-29). And its being referred to as cjc w/out DAC by some labs, yes.

Swole, GRF will most certainly "do shit" if you take it while somatostatin is low. The reason why its so effective with a GHRP is because GHRP inhibits somatostatin. I've been researching these peptides in depth for two years and btw have read every post and every thread by DAT as they were being posted, since the beginning. Granted, I would never just take grf alone, nor would I recommend it, but don't make statements that are inherently false.

Its actually Modified grf(1-29). And its being referred to as cjc w/out DAC by some labs, yes.

Swole, GRF will most certainly "do shit" if you take it while somatostatin is low. The reason why its so effective with a GHRP is because GHRP inhibits somatostatin. I've been researching these peptides in depth for two years and btw have read every post and every thread by DAT as they were being posted, since the beginning. Granted, I would never just take grf alone, nor would I recommend it, but don't make statements that are inherently false.

Thanks.

What are your thoughts on running a GHRP by itself, rather than a GRF?

Growth Hormone secretogues, in order of effectiveness at creating an amplified GH pulse are as follows:
1. Hexarelin- most powerful growth hormone releasing peptide we have access to. Clinically shown to be very cardio-protective as well; however, it also stimulates cortisol and prolactin to the greatest degree of the rest. Needed at much lower doses, you also have to be aware that it's more apt to densensitize than the rest also. So put more time between shots, can use less dosages, and if cort and prol. get to you, include a dopamine agonist to manage them. Best to use Hex as a once a day throw in with your GHRH.
2. GHRP-2- SLIGHTLY less powerful as Hex, also slightly less prol and cort stimulation as well. Not really prone to desensitization as Hex is. Neuroprotective qualities. (for more specific info on prolactin and cortisol and peptides, do a search and read up).
3. GHRP-6-Least potent of the three, also no real worries of prol. and cort. as its been shown to slightly raise them yes, but still within normal limits. Stimulates gastric emptying and hunger; some like it for gastric emptying during fatloss, some like it for weight gain due to hunger effects, all depends how it effects the user.
4. ipamorelin-Least potent, highly specific to gh stimulation so no worries of prolactin cortisol. Many prefer this one for bedtime dosing. Most expensive currently.

GHS are most certainly effective taking alone for GH enhancement; obviously not to the same degree as the synergey between GHRH and GHRP, but if I had to choose to take only one or the other I would def. choose a GHRP.

I like discussing and expalining when I can, but have no tolerance for people who know absolutely NOTHING and come on here asking silly questions. Juicin, you obviously have a base of knowledge and I respect questions from people like that.

Growth Hormone secretogues, in order of effectiveness at creating an amplified GH pulse are as follows:
1. Hexarelin- most powerful growth hormone releasing peptide we have access to. Clinically shown to be very cardio-protective as well; however, it also stimulates cortisol and prolactin to the greatest degree of the rest. Needed at much lower doses, you also have to be aware that it's more apt to densensitize than the rest also. So put more time between shots, can use less dosages, and if cort and prol. get to you, include a dopamine agonist to manage them. Best to use Hex as a once a day throw in with your GHRH.
2. GHRP-2- SLIGHTLY less powerful as Hex, also slightly less prol and cort stimulation as well. Not really prone to desensitization as Hex is. Neuroprotective qualities. (for more specific info on prolactin and cortisol and peptides, do a search and read up).
3. GHRP-6-Least potent of the three, also no real worries of prol. and cort. as its been shown to slightly raise them yes, but still within normal limits. Stimulates gastric emptying and hunger; some like it for gastric emptying during fatloss, some like it for weight gain due to hunger effects, all depends how it effects the user.
4. ipamorelin-Least potent, highly specific to gh stimulation so no worries of prolactin cortisol. Many prefer this one for bedtime dosing. Most expensive currently.

GHS are most certainly effective taking alone for GH enhancement; obviously not to the same degree as the synergey between GHRH and GHRP, but if I had to choose to take only one or the other I would def. choose a GHRP.

I like discussing and expalining when I can, but have no tolerance for people who know absolutely NOTHING and come on here asking silly questions. Juicin, you obviously have a base of knowledge and I respect questions from people like that.

Great info- thanks!

What is the difference between cjc 1295 without dac, cjc 1293 and modified grf -29?

What is the difference between cjc 1295 without dac, cjc 1293 and modified grf -29?

cjc 1295 without DAC = mod GRF (1-29)
cjc 1295 (w/ DAC) is a peptide that causes a continuous GH bleed from the pituitary and does not pulse, it throws your system out of wack because your pituitary is supposed to pulse GH not bleed GH

so is cjc 1293 and cjc 1295 the same thing too?

At first I thought disgraziato was being a dick but I was wrong. Stop playing Q & A.....You promised a couple posts up in the same thread that you wouldn't ask anymore questions without doing more research..Disgraziato went out of his way to post some very helpful info and what do you do? You don't thank him..you just ask question after question after question. Put in some research because no one is going to spoon feed you here.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws