over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC 1295/GHRP 6 Research

chawha

Newbies
I am just starting research of these peptides on my dog. I have a few questions...I have read most all of Dat's thread but may not fully grasp everything mentioned there.

1.Dosing will be ghrp6 100mcg in morning and 100CJC/100ghrp6. Should I spread out the cjc to 50 morning and 50 night?

2.My job requires me(and my dog) to wake up periodically throughout the night, will this diminish the night GH release?

3.Also if I administer it pre-bed and put the dog to bed an hour or more later wouldnt that put the dog out of the 30 minute timeframe that ghrp-6 works better?
Dont know if that made sense but basically, do I have to put my dog to bed within 30 mins of taking peptides for them to be the most effective?

I am hoping my dog will get leaner and increase general well being.
I have 8000mcg of CJC and 15000mcg GHRP-6 and am trying to make the research last about 2 months with decent results.
Currently my dog is 6' 202lbs @~15%...would like to get under 10%(eventually)

Last edited:
I would say since you get up alot at night this will help you. If you dont reach deep sleep for long periods your natural pulse is interupted. With the peptides you will get a good pulse for sure. If I were you I would just run 100mcg of each morning and night.

I am just starting research of these peptides on my dog. I have a few questions...I have read most all of Dat's thread but may not fully grasp everything mentioned there.

1.Dosing will be ghrp6 100mcg in morning and 100CJC/100ghrp6. Should I spread out the cjc to 50 morning and 50 night?

2.My job requires me(and my dog) to wake up periodically throughout the night, will this diminish the night GH release?

3.Also if I administer it pre-bed and put the dog to bed an hour or more later wouldnt that put the dog out of the 30 minute timeframe that ghrp-6 works better?
Dont know if that made sense but basically, do I have to put my dog to bed within 30 mins of taking peptides for them to be the most effective?

I am hoping my dog will get leaner and increase general well being.
I have 8000mcg of CJC and 15000mcg GHRP-6 and am trying to make the research last about 2 months with decent results.
Currently my dog is 6' 202lbs @~15%...would like to get under 10%(eventually)

Dude, tell me this is a joke, right?

I hope this thread is "read between the lines" thread for "research purposes"

However, it would not surprise me one bit if this idiot it actually doing what he says in his post.

I'll take my idiot commet back if this is not "true"

I appreciate the faith in my intellegence! I'm sorry if I confused anyone willing to help me out. I realize these peptides are illegal for human consumption, and I'm a law abiding citizen, so I am testing them on my "dog"...He's 6' tall...please read between the lines...lol...

does anyone else have an opinion or can point me to the right section of Dat's thread where my questions are explained. I like to learn as much as I can about these things.

I will probably start at 50/100 (cjc/ghrp6) twice a day and go from there...I have thought about 5 on 2 off at 100/100also but will prob just do the slightly lower dose for a longer time. Thoughts on which would see better results?

I appreciate the faith in my intellegence! I'm sorry if I confused anyone willing to help me out. I realize these peptides are illegal for human consumption, and I'm a law abiding citizen, so I am testing them on my "dog"...He's 6' tall...please read between the lines...lol...

does anyone else have an opinion or can point me to the right section of Dat's thread where my questions are explained. I like to learn as much as I can about these things.

I will probably start at 50/100 (cjc/ghrp6) twice a day and go from there...I have thought about 5 on 2 off at 100/100also but will prob just do the slightly lower dose for a longer time. Thoughts on which would see better results?

Fair enough, I take my comment back.

I'm a dog owner and dog lover. I figured what you were implying, just wanted to make sure.

Cheers

Hey Chipper

Yea I learned to read between the lines on these threads for the same reason he mentioned above. As like whenthey speak of blue rays. At first I thought you laughing at him cuz maybe you thought his dosage was off. Thanksfor both of u. I'm actually starting something similar as well tomorrow wit ghrp 3x aday 100 and cjc 1295 3x a day as well. I will be doing my research on my horse tho. He's 28 standing 5'11. I'll be curious to hear of your progress. Hope to see some posts. Good luck

Ive noticed a slight increase in hunger after dosing, but it goes away after a while. Workouts result in good pumps and sleep has been better. I'm not expecting miracles with this protocol but I am trying to maximize all the benefits of these peptides.

Not trying to hijack but if you were using a ghrp or Hexarelin what would the minimum amount of 100mcgs pricks a day be to be effective?

Not trying to hijack but if you were using a ghrp or Hexarelin what would the minimum amount of 100mcgs pricks a day be to be effective?

All depends on what you are trying to achieve. Anti-aging and longevity you can dose 1 time pre-bed and get great results.

If you want to do some fat loss on top of the anti-aging add in a dose upon waking also and do some fasted cardio right after your morning dose - 30 minute jog - hour plus bike ride - ect. You will be burning up lots of fat over time this way.

If you are looking to gain mass / do what is called on this forum a "body builder" dose add in a PWO dose on top of the other 2 doses. You can even add a 4th dose just make sure you are dosing 3 hours apart and not eating for 20-30 minutes after dosing.

Hope this helps.

Ive noticed a slight increase in hunger after dosing, but it goes away after a while. Workouts result in good pumps and sleep has been better. I'm not expecting miracles with this protocol but I am trying to maximize all the benefits of these peptides.

If you are researching with your "dog" and doing 50/100mcg of CJC/GHRP both pre bed and upon rising you are doing exactly what you need to be doing.

One thing - if you are trying to burn fat keep the morning dose going and do fasted cardio right after you dose - this is a great way to increase your fat burning potential.

If your goal is to gain mass do your instead of doing a dose upon waking do the dose PWO. This will help you get the max gains for building mass. Granted peptides are not a miralce mass gainer but if you are using these along with some othere supplements you will be maximizing your efforts dosing this way.

Good luck

Thanks cmansr!

Yeah I have read and thought I understood about the peptides but I got to thinking about the ghrp-6. If it causes a peak at 30 mins and returns to normal in 4 hours then unless you go to sleep immediately after taking it, you miss some of the benefit b/c after 30 mins your levels slowly start to go down....I just didnt want to screw up my research...But I'll keep doing it b/c I think I am already seeing some results!
Usually in the morning, the dose is taken then a meal isnt eaten until around 11-12 so it is really about a 14-16 hour fast from last meal the day before. My parttime job is construction so constantly walking around I think is helping to burn some of the fat released in the morning.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws