over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cjc 1295 no dac ghrp 2 not working anymore

borcic0

Newbies
Hey guys

Started these two compounds around July 2016 and within a few weeks/months notice accelerated fat loss, faster recovery etc.

It's now may 2017 and feel like these compounds are no longer working. I notice that it does absolutely nothing for me and I've been using the same two suppliers since the beginning.

I read up that t4 is needed with gh peptides because it accelerates the t4 to t3 conversion which is responsible for fat loss and I've gotten labs done showing my free t4.

Any reason why these compounds stopped working? Could I have been gh deficient previously and that's why I responded so well initially?

Attached are my labs this is just from being on peptides. Sorry I don't have starting labs as I didn't think I'd be on them this long.

PS I've tried plenty of tolerance breaks my guess is that since I had lowish cortisol to begin with the ghrp 2 combo made things worse and cortisol levels could be even lower. I've always suspected adrenal fatigue or low cortisol levels and i hear gh could cause hypoadrenal symptoms. Screenshot_20170525-163310.png Screenshot_20170525-163324.png Screenshot_20170525-163338.png Screenshot_20170525-163358.png

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Sorry pic was blurry in original post

TSH is 1.09 ref .32-4 nmol/l
FSH 2.5 ref 1-8 IU/L
LH 1.8 ref 1-7 IU/L

Testosterone 26.4 ref 8.4-28.8 nmol/l

Last edited:
I'm not understanding how you came to the conclusion that they have stopped working and what this bloodwork has to do with it? Can you expand on that?

No T4 is NOT needed. Your TSH looks fine.

Desensitization to ghrp 2 is widely recognized in medical journals on humans. There's a study where the first week it got levels to like 19, followed by 17 the next, followed by 15, 13, and then finally they stopped after four. They did 4 weeks off and after 4 weeks returned to treatment and levels got right back up to that 19 area. So you definitely desensitize (I have noticed they lose their punch too) but you also barely need any time for them to work well again. I don't know anything about ghrh analogies desensitizing.

Interesting. I remember DatBtrue saying there was no desensitizing. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong. It's been years since I read that stuff.

Hey guys

Started these two compounds around July 2016 and within a few weeks/months notice accelerated fat loss, faster recovery etc.

It's now may 2017 and feel like these compounds are no longer working. I notice that it does absolutely nothing for me and I've been using the same two suppliers since the beginning.

I read up that t4 is needed with gh peptides because it accelerates the t4 to t3 conversion which is responsible for fat loss and I've gotten labs done showing my free t4.

Any reason why these compounds stopped working? Could I have been gh deficient previously and that's why I responded so well initially?

Attached are my labs this is just from being on peptides. Sorry I don't have starting labs as I didn't think I'd be on them this long.

PS I've tried plenty of tolerance breaks my guess is that since I had lowish cortisol to begin with the ghrp 2 combo made things worse and cortisol levels could be even lower. I've always suspected adrenal fatigue or low cortisol levels and i hear gh could cause hypoadrenal symptoms.View attachment 92156View attachment 92157View attachment 92158View attachment 92159

I couldn't read because it was blurry but did you get your igf levels done? The reason I ask is because that is the whole point of taking ghrp-2 and CJC.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I couldn't read because it was blurry but did you get your igf levels done? The reason I ask is because that is the whole point of taking ghrp-2 and CJC.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

IGF-1 tests wont show GHRP/Mod working, its pulsatile. For the most part only MK & No Dac will make a difference IGF-1. The best way to look at GHRP/Mod is a serum score.

And to the OP, your "guesses" mean nothing. You need to get serum results post administration. Plus the bloodwork you posted has nothhiinng to do with GHRP/Mod so I dont know why you posted them. You NEED a serum score, simple as that.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws