over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC-1295

Most of the HGH come's from China and due to some personal safety and cost I have decided to try CJC-1295 for a lil bit since it's made here and its easier to order, pay from and track. Also, you dont have to inject it on a daily basis such as HGH which is not a factor but it does get kinda tiring and sometimes you forget to do your daily routine. So, how do you rate CJC and what other peptide can I combine with it?

Thanks~

Most commonly stack with GHRP6. Pretty good combo IMO.

Most of the HGH come's from China and due to some personal safety and cost I have decided to try CJC-1295 for a lil bit since it's made here and its easier to order, pay from and track. Also, you dont have to inject it on a daily basis such as HGH which is not a factor but it does get kinda tiring and sometimes you forget to do your daily routine. So, how do you rate CJC and what other peptide can I combine with it?

Thanks~

I used ghrp-2 along with cjc while dieting and had incredible results! ghrp-6 is also good but cause increase appetite from ghreling stimulation which is something i really wouldnt want when cutting. not even bulking. i can eat:headbang:

Currently running cjc with great results even though im shooting everyday just a lower dose.. But anyone can stick a slin pin ED

I believe CJC is a great adjunct with any of the GHRP family peps, like GHRP-2 or 6, I've run "THE COMBO" CJC AND GHRP-6 for 2.5 months and had outstanding results ........extremely comparable to GH as far as results go on the fatloss aspect. Definitely give it the 5 star award.

I believe CJC is a great adjunct with any of the GHRP family peps, like GHRP-2 or 6, I've run "THE COMBO" CJC AND GHRP-6 for 2.5 months and had outstanding results ........extremely comparable to GH as far as results go on the fatloss aspect. Definitely give it the 5 star award.

How were you dosing?

Dosing is simple 3x's a day, first thing in the morn on an empty stomach, wait 20-30 mins then eat, PWO, wait 20-30mins PWO shake, then before you go to bed on an empty stomach,which means no food at least 30-45mins prior to using your final application for the day. The amount used was 100/100 mcg of each for the 3x's

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity