over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC and GHRP-6

Agreed, that A/O is the bomb, and Adam is a real pro. Anyone suggesting that GFR and GHRP is not working for them is on bunk stuff, is not using properly, or is on some kind of mega-AAS cocktail such that the returns are marginal. My rats still suffer from insomnia, but they are getting nice pain relief, great pumps, and nice firming of the core. And the MT-2 is not joke as well.

I can't agree more.
AO is really good. Not to mentioned his price & services.
Lets support him.

I also get insomnia. Its means your GHRP-6 is potient & giving u prolactin sides that makes it difficult to sleep.

I suggess u change it to Ipa.
Or use GHRP-6 in the morning & Ipa in the evening & Pre/bed.

yeah, i may try IPA for my challenged rat, though the GFR is disturbing his sleep as well, so it seems. PM me for a work around, if interested.

You could use ipa at 200 mcgs by itself at night. I even did 200 mcgs of GHRP-2 alone and slept great.

The ghrp6 insomnia was killing me at first. I'd wake up - completely alert - after 4 hours. Then I'd have trouble falling back asleep.

tried various things: I cut the dose, took it an hour before, tried ambien. The situation became better.

Eventually, the issue just went away on its own. I take ghrp6 or ipa at bed with either mod grf or sermorelin and sleep great now.

Sometimes (maybe 2-3 x a week) I take some mucuna and that provides for a deep sleep.

Btw, do we actually know that the occasional ghrp6 sleep sides are related to prolactin? or is that a guess (When I awoke, I woke up horny. My labs never showed elevated prl. I wonder ...)

Last edited:
there's an effective work around that doesn't require dose drop. even ambien didn't work for my rat. the work around did.

and i don't believe it's prolactin or cortisol, though perhaps indirectly related to prolactin -- excessive dopamine. mucuna doesn't help many sleep for this very reason. same for prami and caber, other dopamine agonists. seroquel (meant that, not seritonin, which wasnt nonsensical) will drop most, and it's a dopamine antagonist, like most anti-psychotics. food for thought.

if gh and gfr/ghrp are making you supercharged (i.e., manicky, the work around is the answer). Ipamoreline is not. I doubt it's cortisol. Indeed, norepi reuptake drugs help many sleep. Dopamine antagonists will make nearly anyone sleep.

Last edited:
I can't agree more.
AO is really good. Not to mentioned his price & services.
Lets support him.

I also get insomnia. Its means your GHRP-6 is potient & giving u prolactin sides that makes it difficult to sleep.

I suggess u change it to Ipa.
Or use GHRP-6 in the morning & Ipa in the evening & Pre/bed.

I still don't understand how any rat sleeps on this stuff. Nightime dose, not my rat. 10 mgs of melatonin and a benzo couldn't crack his armor when taking the night time dose. Late afternoon is the cut off. And rat can still get the night time pulse running a low dose of CJC-1295, with a cholinesterase inhibitor at night.

Everyone is different

Actually, even one person is different over time. My tolerance changed.

One more idea for you Jin Xie: mucuna pruriens. This is L-dopa in herbal form. Claims are made that it is safer and more potent than purified l-dopa (based on some flimsy small studies). Not sure I believe that, but I keep the dosing low and infrequent. Be careful.

The sleep under mucuna is soo good. Others have had similar experiences. And mp may augment gh release.

I did my 3 GHRP6 doses throughout the day before 5pm and didn't have any trouble sleeping.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131