over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cjc and ghrp in same pin

rodeo

Registered
hi. when reconstituting cjc and ghrp can you use the same insulin pin to inject,or do you use a different pin with each one,for health reasons,and how many alcohol swabs do you use,might sound daft but best to be safe never used peptides before thankyou.

hi. when reconstituting cjc and ghrp can you use the same insulin pin to inject,or do you use a different pin with each one,for health reasons,and how many alcohol swabs do you use,might sound daft but best to be safe never used peptides before thankyou.

Its ok to draw each into same syringe and pin it. Sterilize vial tops, syringe and injection site.

if you are using the peptides right away, you can draw them in to the same pin. but if you are using them later drawing them in to the syringe for later usage, don't mix them, use two syringes.

definitely don't use the same pin for 2 separate injections if thats what your asking. you will contaminate the vials and risk infection on your next inject

if you are using the peptides right away, you can draw them in to the same pin. but if you are using them later drawing them in to the syringe for later usage, don't mix them, use two syringes.

definitely don't use the same pin for 2 separate injections if thats what your asking. you will contaminate the vials and risk infection on your next inject

He asked can he mix them and pin it. I answered the question. But thanks for adding in your expertise.
Btw many of us don't use a new pin for each injection, at three times a day or more, every day, thats alot of pins my friend. As long as you kep eveything sterilized and sanitary, one could use the same pin for the day, and switch for the next full day, etc etc.

As the others stated, you can mix them if you are going to inject them right away, if your preloading and not taking within say an hour I would use different pins. Also several people, me included, get little red blotches when I mix in the same pin, but not when I don't so I just choose not to.

but if you are using them later drawing them in to the syringe for later usage, don't mix them, use two syringes.

Why is this? I draw up a days worth of ghrp-2 and cjc into a syringe with a little air bubble then use the bubble flipping the syringe up and down to mix the cjc in with the ghrp-2 and use that one syringe stored in the fridge with my reconstituted peptide vials to do my multiple daily injections.

I think the theory here is the longer they sit the more change the aminos can combine or change or attach to each other creating different peptides so to speak loosing the desired result.

Why is this? I draw up a days worth of ghrp-2 and cjc into a syringe with a little air bubble then use the bubble flipping the syringe up and down to mix the cjc in with the ghrp-2 and use that one syringe stored in the fridge with my reconstituted peptide vials to do my multiple daily injections.

Draw and shoot. Why take the chance of the two peptides mixing and losing all integrity....

I don't see the harm in using a 30 gauge slin pin more than once as long as you swab with alcohol. Maybe I'm taking a risk doing it that way but I'm comfortable with that risk.

I changed up to putting the cjc and ghrp-2 in separate pins though but I still do put 3-4 doses in each and re-use until empty.

I can see the danger with a 25g needle as your pushing a lot more skin (with bacteria) into your body b/c the head of the needle is so much larger (not to mention the increased pain using a larger guage due to it's bending and whatnot after a use but don't feel really at risk doing it with slin pins. I'm on 6 compounds right now and am filling up syringe disposal units like crazy lol

ghrp-2

I have been drawing up my mod 129 and my ghrp-2 in the same syringe then i put them in the freezer when im ready to use. take out rub in your hand to unfreeze and ready to go

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws