YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC and GHRP in same syringe for how long?

fubaseball

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How long can they stay in the same syringe before they start effect each other? Reason I ask is I leave my place at 630 AM and do not return home till 730-8. I have been carrying both vials in my cooler, but would rather just load a pin and go.

Any help would be great

I load them up together for one week's amount at a time and store in the fridge.

BEAST

Cool, so to load one syringe up for ab 12hrs would be no big deal? Thanks bro

I've heard they are OK if you put an air bubble inbetween the two peptides in the syringe so they don't mix. Otherwise, I wouldn't leave them in the syringe together like that all day.

I've heard they are OK if you put an air bubble inbetween the two peptides in the syringe so they don't mix. Otherwise, I wouldn't leave them in the syringe together like that all day.

I will have to try that! Thanks for the help

i ve also got a question related to this:

actually i use 2 syringes when i take ghrp and gnrh to gym...
might it be possible to load just one syringe and store them at "room temperature" until workout finished? approx.. 1,5h

i ve also got a question related to this:

actually i use 2 syringes when i take ghrp and gnrh to gym...
might it be possible to load just one syringe and store them at "room temperature" until workout finished? approx.. 1,5h

You could wrap the syringe up with a freezer pack in foil...

I have heard differently on this..If you are going to use immediately then it is ok..but if your not then the two will mix and degrade somewhat or turn into something diff.I carry two separate just in case.I could be wrong but I have heard this a few times..if you hit a search it should turn up results.

guess i ll rather stick to 2 syringes and be safe...
maybe i ll do that with a gel pack to cool it..
but i am not sure if this is really needed...because the room temp in my car is for sure < 15°C and in the gym in my back bag in my shaker it is also not much warmer..

guess i ll rather stick to 2 syringes and be safe...
maybe i ll do that with a gel pack to cool it..
but i am not sure if this is really needed...because the room temp in my car is for sure < 15°C and in the gym in my back bag in my shaker it is also not much warmer..

I would bro..better safe than sorry.I keep a cool pack in there just in case.But if it's that cold it's your call..I just like to take all precautions.

I would bro..better safe than sorry.I keep a cool pack in there just in case.But if it's that cold it's your call..I just like to take all precautions.

How would you tell if something had changed with the peptides? Would you not get that hot, flushed feeling and no increase in appetite?

Can Genesis or Amino Outpost offer insight on this situation?

Can you pre-load ghrh/ghrp syringes and store them in the fridge for a week's use in advance or will this cause damage to the peptides?

Thanks,

BEAST

Can Genesis or Amino Outpost offer insight on this situation?

Can you pre-load ghrh/ghrp syringes and store them in the fridge for a week's use in advance or will this cause damage to the peptides?

Thanks,

BEAST

Do you still get that hot flushed feeling? Appetite and all?

Do you still get that hot flushed feeling? Appetite and all?

Alright all ... I just heard from Genesis and the consensus is that you do not keep GHRH and GHRP in the same syringe for more than an hour or the peptides can be damaged.

BEAST

Alright all ... I just heard from Genesis and the consensus is that you do not keep GHRH and GHRP in the same syringe for more than an hour or the peptides can be damaged.

BEAST

Thanks for the info!

Well, I had loaded a mixed syringe this morning before all the answers. I took it just to see what would happen. It had been mixed for about 13hrs. I got a very slight warm feeling and nothing more. Not like the hot flash I normally get. So it goes to show not to mix them for extended periods of time

I would load a weeks worth, mixed, at a time and still worked great for me.

I HAD to be near food, I was running ghrp6 and cjc 200/100 3 X day and maybe throwing in an extra shot of just ghrp6 here and there to go through the vials at the same time.

Never thought it mattered and I would get flushed and would especially become starving after every poke.

Will have to start trying the air bubble trick.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws