over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC and GHRP Question

[email protected].

Newbies
Hi bros, some months ago i bought 20mg of CJC1295 and 50mg of GHRP6 from a (now retired) board sponsor Aesthetic Labs. I've just taken stuff out of the freezer with a view to commence research based on Dat's guidelines only problem i now have is the vials are not marked so i can't tell which is which :confused: I've got 10 vials of each and they look identical. The 'only' difference between the two was one pack had a couple of vials upside down. Coherent dialogue was difficult with Aesthetic at the best of times so am not counting on an answer from there but wondered if any of you guys could tell me what to do or any way of determining which is which. If i get it wrong could end up using over double GHRP and less than half CJC :confused:

If you have read Dat's thread, you would know that GHRP-6 induces extreme hunger, especially the first time when used by itself.
I would put 2ml BW into a vial from one of the packages (flip a coin or something), take 0.1ml out (250 mcg if GHRP-6 or 100mcg if CJC-1295), and inject into rat. If the rat's appetite increases dramatically and it tries to eat the bars of it's cell, it's GHRP-6. If not, it's CJC-1295. If it turns out to be GHRP, I'd put an additional 0.5 ml into the vial, this would make every 0.05 ml of it have a concentration very close to 100 mcg (actually 95).

Hi bros, some months ago i bought 20mg of CJC1295 and 50mg of GHRP6 from a (now retired) board sponsor Aesthetic Labs. I've just taken stuff out of the freezer with a view to commence research based on Dat's guidelines only problem i now have is the vials are not marked so i can't tell which is which :confused: I've got 10 vials of each and they look identical. The 'only' difference between the two was one pack had a couple of vials upside down. Coherent dialogue was difficult with Aesthetic at the best of times so am not counting on an answer from there but wondered if any of you guys could tell me what to do or any way of determining which is which. If i get it wrong could end up using over double GHRP and less than half CJC :confused:

I had to laugh...not at you...but because I know what you're talking about.

Actually likkayouth had a good section that I second.

I have found AESs GHRP-6 to induce a really strong hunger effect..stronger then any other GHRP-6 that I have tried.

Thanks Likkayouth sounds like a good plan and should work fine (I hope) and thanks Dat for confirming Likkayouth's idea :)

I'll let you know how it pans out.

Usually he tapes them together seperately. So you would have 10 vials(20mg) of cjc taped together. Any tape on the actual vials that would help seperate them?

Usually he tapes them together seperately. So you would have 10 vials(20mg) of cjc taped together. Any tape on the actual vials that would help seperate them?

yes i have 10 vials taped together (two lots) but nothing to identify what's what :confused: I know the gears good to go and am confident on the quality so think Likkayouth's suggestion will work fine. Thanks all :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws