over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cjc dac and cjc no dac debate

I gave my rats cjc w/dac and I just did it all at once because the half life is 8 days so it won't matter much, IMHO.

I would do it every monday to keep things simple. I think you guys are over thinking this and not taking advantage of the long half life.

As far as the GHRP goes do it when you want to have a bigger pulse. So if you want to have a big pulse in the morning, pre-workout, and before bed then pin your rats with ghrp in the morning, pre-workout, and before bed.

Seriously, it's that simple.

Seriously, this isn't rocket science. One of the main advantages to DAC is the half life! It's the reason I choose to run it, I hate pinning 3 times a day! Just pin the DAC once a week unless you're running it high and are worried about the flush/BP. then jab some GHRPs whenever is convenient or you want a pulse of gh. My guess is upon waking, per or post WO, before getting the mail, 38 seconds after ejaculation (this is specific. Failure to abide by my arbitrary timeline will result in spontaneous combustion), and then maybe before bedtime. Hope that helps!

DAC plus IPAMOARELIN research is going nicely for my subject.

Ak

My animals don't mind getting pinned at least 6x a day but they are having a lot of scar tissue damage so I have started pinning them in new places other than stomach.

1 mg seems to be the happy dose for my research, 2 mg in one shot pumped my blood pressure up, kept me awake for a little bit. 1 mg at bedtime, every other day, is the moshizzle, and my research subject sleeps amazingly well at 1 mg dose.

And people can say what they want to about Dac research, but i know for a fact that with a relatively clean diet, the fat burns off nicely:cool:

1 mg seems to be the happy dose for my research, 2 mg in one shot pumped my blood pressure up, kept me awake for a little bit. 1 mg at bedtime, every other day, is the moshizzle, and my research subject sleeps amazingly well at 1 mg dose.

And people can say what they want to about Dac research, but i know for a fact that with a relatively clean diet, the fat burns off nicely:cool:

Did u taper up to this dose? 1mg gives me the most intense head flushing and then headache and super lathargic that dosnt go away untill ive slept 6-8hrs. Been using .5mg everyday as this dosnt hit me as hard.

Did u taper up to be able to take 1mg at a time? Do u always take dac pre bed? Have u tried post workout?

Few times of 1mg and it gets easier... No, always at bed time because i sleep so good on it, not sure why post WO it's advantageous as it's a such a looong 1/2 life. Come to think of it, i might give my critter another 1mg tonight, 2 nights in a row, and then start the every other day. I have seen 0 negative sides, but research critter is on lisinopril w/ the diuretic, so there's no fluid retention.

When using large amounts of CJC-1295 DAC, say 4-5mg per week.

Is it better to dose:

a: 1mg Postworkout 4-5 times per week or
b: 2mg Twice per week prepbed or
c: .5mg Post Cardio and Post workout everyday?
d: .250mg 3 times per day at same time as GRHP-2.

With Grhp-2 taken at 100mcg 3 times per day.

I understand people want to know the optimal way to do thigs... makes sense. But to me the answer is different for everyone. I am not in the lab every day so I personally like to give Bane twice weekly dosing with the cjc-dac. As others have stated people need to stop overcomplicating things. It's long half life should give everyone an indication about dosing.

Sure some do small doses maybe twice daily and say that is better for them. Others say ed dosing is better than once or twice weekly. It may be but to me the difference would be fairly minor and this is were convenience can come into play. But I would be lying if I said that was an exact cos I haven't researched it every day. Although common sense would indicate your taking the exact same thing at the extact same dose plus it's half life is long so again if you want to do twice daily thats cool but me personally I take advantage of the long active life.

I have to add sure guys do things like trt (test) at ed dosing and the aromatization is lower and they say they feel better. Moreover free test levels should be higher using that methiod. So dosing long half life compounds can make a difference for some. Obviously test is completely different to cjc-dac but just highlighting similar actions could happen with cjc dac dosing.

My best advice would be to try both ways and see for yourself... thats the only way to fully know. For my research twice weekly dosing gives incredible results so I will continue with that... Bane gets tired of injections all the time so I take advantage of one of cjc-dacs main selling point imo (half life).

I understand people want to know the optimal way to do thigs... makes sense. But to me the answer is different for everyone. I am not in the lab every day so I personally like to give Bane twice weekly dosing with the cjc-dac. As others have stated people need to stop overcomplicating things. It's long half life should give everyone an indication about dosing.

Sure some do small doses maybe twice daily and say that is better for them. Others say ed dosing is better than once or twice weekly. It may be but to me the difference would be fairly minor and this is were convenience can come into play. But I would be lying if I said that was an exact cos I haven't researched it every day. Although common sense would indicate your taking the exact same thing at the extact same dose plus it's half life is long so again if you want to do twice daily thats cool but me personally I take advantage of the long active life.

I have to add sure guys do things like trt (test) at ed dosing and the aromatization is lower and they say they feel better. Moreover free test levels should be higher using that methiod. So dosing long half life compounds can make a difference for some. Obviously test is completely different to cjc-dac but just highlighting similar actions could happen with cjc dac dosing.

My best advice would be to try both ways and see for yourself... thats the only way to fully know. For my research twice weekly dosing gives incredible results so I will continue with that... Bane gets tired of injections all the time so I take advantage of one of cjc-dacs main selling point imo (half life).

Your running over 4mg this way?

2mg injections taken twice weekly or higher?

If my lab rat takes 1mg or more in one injection he gets intense headaches for a couple or hours and cant sleep. .5mg injections gives him good sleeps, and if taken post-workout my little rat seems to feel it hit harder, His little rat fingers and feet tingle all the next day.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear