over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC DAC at HIGH dosages

bigdog123

Banned
Anyone used this stuff at HIGH dosages?

I`m talking 7-10mg per week? Maybe with slin added also?

What were the results like compared to say using HGH or a lower dose of CJC/GHRP?

Cost wise 7mg CJC DAC works out at similar to about 8iu hyge per day so trying to compare....

I think you're going to reach saturation dose long before that in which case it will be wasted money and supps.

from what i seen from dat's research you can get away with 200mcg every couple of hours and still get plenty of return. i do 200mcg every time with 200mcg of ghrp-6.

from what i seen from dat's research you can get away with 200mcg every couple of hours and still get plenty of return. i do 200mcg every time with 200mcg of ghrp-6.
Dac or no dac?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Agree need 500mcg every 3 days

No, no, no. Try 2mg every 3 days with plenty of test. There is a huge Difference belive me. Not been any higher than this.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

No, no, no. Try 2mg every 3 days with plenty of test. There is a huge Difference belive me. Not been any higher than this.

I like the sound of that. Plans to go higher? 2mg 3x a week? 3 mg ed3?

Reason I ask is because I was chucking in 2mg DAC twice a week - so 4mg per week. Added in GHRP 2 @ 133mg, three times per day.

Was pretty good. Felt FULL and with 1700 test and 20 slin pre I blew up.

So thinking ok lets take it up to 6mg per week.....

That 500mcg E3D is false. That cant be the saturation point but I don`t know if research has shown what actually is...

Reason I ask is because I was chucking in 2mg DAC twice a week - so 4mg per week. Added in GHRP 2 @ 133mg, three times per day.

Was pretty good. Felt FULL and with 1700 test and 20 slin pre I blew up.

So thinking ok lets take it up to 6mg per week.....

That 500mcg E3D is false. That cant be the saturation point but I don`t know if research has shown what actually is...
I'd love to hear how 6mg a week is. Not sure anyone has done that much or talked about it.

I like the sound of that. Plans to go higher? 2mg 3x a week? 3 mg ed3?

Haha. If only my purse strings would allow it. As it is I have a 10 year old son and a greek yogurt addition. Both very expensive

Last edited:
I think you're going to reach saturation dose long before that in which case it will be wasted money and supps.

I did 500mcg per day, this works well bumped it to 700mcg and got less results.

Damn guys, I'm one of the last to usually complain about cost, but the protocols here sound EXPENSIVE. I'm assuming these runs are at least 90 days, correct?

Damn guys, I'm one of the last to usually complain about cost, but the protocols here sound EXPENSIVE. I'm assuming these runs are at least 90 days, correct?

I've been through over 20 bottles now and going strong. Love l the shit. Don't forget v your green tea extract and huperzine:)

I've been through over 20 bottles now and going strong. Love l the shit. Don't forget v your green tea extract and huperzine:)

I'm planning my first pep cycle for late August, maybe sooner. I'm thinking cjc+dac, mk-677, green tea+huperzine

I got like 100 bottles of it laying around as well as about 100 bottles of 10mg ghrp lol. still clearing out the 5mg ghrp and finishing up my gh in another 2 months or so and finally finished off the last of my igf des which i have went through atleast 50 of those. yea it gets expensive thats why you buy in bulk when big discounts come out!!!

sorry... without dac
Ok we were talking about Dac...but you look like you're doing no dac correctly!

I hear about saturation dose all the time but none of the guys who say that have actually used it. It makes sense on paper but real world and paper often don't correspond. I can't fully comment either as when I used 6mg per week it was for a very brief time.

From my experiences 2mg was much better than 1mg per week. 4mg was much better than 2mg. When I tried about 6mg you guessed it... much better than 4mg. There has to be a limit but when I used high doses for 2 weeks or so I have never felt better. I have progressed a fair bit recently and I attribute a lot of that to our cjc-dac and I was only using 2mg per week (finished with higher doses). I think 2mg eod would be incredible but it is expensive :eek: Have you guys seen the recent test results on cjc-dac posted in this section? That constant elevation of gh and igf-1 is what is giving these great results many report.

It would likely be way overkill but how great would 2mg a day be :eek::D

I'm planning my first pep cycle for late August, maybe sooner. I'm thinking cjc+dac, mk-677, green tea+huperzine

That sounds like a fantastic cycle. You can't go wrong with cjc-dac. Not used the mk-677 yet but everyone seems to really like it. I plan to try mk-677 myself in about 1 month (gonna get it for Barbie too).

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws