over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC DAC+MK677 and Blood Pressure

This is some interesting stuff man! keep it uP!

Post meal.

113/57
pulse still at 102.
BP is down.
Took all of 30-40 min.

i just did a reading because im having headaches which happens when my diastolic drops to low. anyway it was 126/57. i wish they had a blood pressure med that didnt effect diastolic. the dac doesnt seem to be effecting it.

edit: oh and i looked into arginine and something else a couple months ago to lower
somatostatin. there was something else to but i forget what it was. anyway i believe large amounts are needed which is why i started using the huperzine a instead.

Nicotine raises diastolic...but not something everyone should do. But if you don't have addition issues you could keep the gum around for if the med make you dizzy

Cjc 1295 DAC dose.

CJC1295 DAC will raise your blood pressure. So you have to be smart and listen to your body at all times. Health first and everything else second !

Beaver....

This morning post injection and cardio 137/72.
Post meal 124/69 thats roughly a ~15 min time differential.
Also I havent taken my BP med that I take yet.

Nicotine raises diastolic...but not something everyone should do. But if you don't have addition issues you could keep the gum around for if the med make you dizzy

anything that raises my diastolic also raises my systolic im not sure about nicotine but im guessing it would. my problem is when i go into the doctors both numbers are high and when it tell them my diastolic is low at home they dont listen and wont prescribe me what i think would work best. so im stuck with whatever they prescribe me. its frustrating ive been dealing with it for years. luckily dac doesnt seem to bother it atleast at the 3.5mg a week im doing.

anything that raises my diastolic also raises my systolic im not sure about nicotine but im guessing it would. my problem is when i go into the doctors both numbers are high and when it tell them my diastolic is low at home they dont listen and wont prescribe me what i think would work best. so im stuck with whatever they prescribe me. its frustrating ive been dealing with it for years. luckily dac doesnt seem to bother it atleast at the 3.5mg a week im doing.

What are they giving you?
In my experience these 3 are the best and have the least side effects.
Cozar 25 mg
lisinipril 10 mg
enalapril 10 mg

My BP by the time I got to work which was about 40 min after my last reading was 112/55
Completely good, well until someone pissed me off lol.

What are they giving you?
In my experience these 3 are the best and have the least side effects.
Cozar 25 mg
lisinipril 10 mg
enalapril 10 mg

My BP by the time I got to work which was about 40 min after my last reading was 112/55
Completely good, well until someone pissed me off lol.

propranolol,hydrochlorothiazide, and lisinopril. i told them i just wanna take hydrochlorothiazide because its the best for effecting systolic and not lowering diastolic to low. when my diastolic gets below 60 i start getting headaches.

are you taking stimulants of any kind? cause ur pulse is high.

Nope _ think you are seenig the pulse high because of cardio.

Been running 2.5mg CJC DAC 2x/week and MK677 25/mg per night. 400mcg Huperzine and 500mg Green Tea AM empty stomach.

I did notice my BP is up averaging 135/65 compared to normal for me is 122 or so / 60-low 70's.

On a positive note however, my Lab Corp IGF 1 panel came back at 425

propranolol,hydrochlorothiazide, and lisinopril. i told them i just wanna take hydrochlorothiazide because its the best for effecting systolic and not lowering diastolic to low. when my diastolic gets below 60 i start getting headaches.

Problem with that is its a diuretic, then you get high hematocrit which is another whole type of problem especially if you are using AAS, which are already increasing hematacrit, then you have sludge pumping through there.

By chance, have you had back to back phlebotomies?

Post meal.

113/57
pulse still at 102.
BP is down.
Took all of 30-40 min.

Problem with that is its a diuretic, then you get high hematocrit which is another whole type of problem especially if you are using AAS, which are already increasing hematacrit, then you have sludge pumping through there.

im only on 70mg trt. i had blood work done about 4-5months ago and everything looks fine. i didnt see the results just what my doctor said. i didnt realize it raised hematocrit. i knew it could possibly raise cholesterol and triglycerides. the thing is im not asking to be put on more i just wanna be taken off the lisinopril.

Been running 2.5mg CJC DAC 2x/week and MK677 25/mg per night. 400mcg Huperzine and 500mg Green Tea AM empty stomach.

I did notice my BP is up averaging 135/65 compared to normal for me is 122 or so / 60-low 70's.

On a positive note however, my Lab Corp IGF 1 panel came back at 425

425 is very high and only on 5mg cjc dac and 25mg mk-677. That's good to hear matey :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear