over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC/GHRP = 5iu HGH

DLStryker

Registered
Does DatBtrue say that 100mcgCJC/100mcgGHRP is equal to 5iu of HGH. Or is it that the 100/100 three times a day is equal to 5iu HGH. Although it would be a good idea, I just don't have time to read the very large post right now. Putting in 13 hour days in preparation for year end/\.

DLStryker

well... there is a chart somewhere around... comparing GH and peptides

since peptides act just 3h and gh being active for ~10-12h
i guess he means that 3x peptides a day is equal to 7IU GH once a day

Here it is. I found it in DatBtrue's post:

"These results indicate that 22iu is between 3.8 and 3.4 more efficacious then a single administration of GHRH & GHRP which means that a single dose of GHRH & GHRP has the potential to produce better then the equivalent of 5iu of GH in plasma.

A dosing protocol of GHRH + GHRP at saturation dose, administered 3 times per day has the potential to exceed the equivalent of 15iu.

Note though that using this methodology GHRP-6 at a saturation dose by itself may add the equivalent of 1.4 to 1.8 iu per administration... or 4.2 to 5.4 iu per day if administered three times."

DLStryker

It may spike IGF levels the same but I still think HGH does other stuff. You cant really compare the 2 imo. xx amount of peps= xx amounts of GH isnt a fair comparison for anything other than igf spikes. I still think 9 outta 10 people will have better overall gains with more GH than more peps.

It may spike IGF levels the same but I still think HGH does other stuff. You cant really compare the 2 imo. xx amount of peps= xx amounts of GH isnt a fair comparison for anything other than igf spikes. I still think 9 outta 10 people will have better overall gains with more GH than more peps.

I got better results from Peps.

thats true to some degree..

as you said, peps just spike IGF and GH elevates the IGF level..

you could try to administer peps 6-8 times/daily and IGF levels will raise eventually as with GH

Ok understood but would there then be any additonal benefits to having higher igf levels and igf spikes? In other words is the combo of cjc modified and ghrp-6 combined with hgh a good way to optimize the benefits?

I got better results from Peps.

Wow, honestly, you are the first person I've read about that states this. May I ask just how experienced you were in the realm of HGH? Brand, duration, dosage, protocol? I'm guessing something wasn't optimized for you to come to that conclusion.

And I would agree with Thebigone that peps and legit HGH can't be compared as it was outlined. Do peps work? Yes, for most, and to some degree. But in my opinion, HGH works better hands down on multiple levels.

Wow, honestly, you are the first person I've read about that states this. May I ask just how experienced you were in the realm of HGH? Brand, duration, dosage, protocol? I'm guessing something wasn't optimized for you to come to that conclusion.

And I would agree with Thebigone that peps and legit HGH can't be compared as it was outlined. Do peps work? Yes, for most, and to some degree. But in my opinion, HGH works better hands down on multiple levels.

I'm not the first.
In fact there's 2-3 threads here comparing HGH with Peps. There's also a poll here & many was saying producing your natural HGH from peps is better.

I've have 8 years experience with HGH. I used to be a compete in bodybuilding shows.

Personally, i think its an individual thing. I got a few friends who like HGH. I feel that peptides gave me 4-5iu of HGH a day. If u need more >8iu (like the pros) i would suggess u do GHRP/CJC 15mins later pin 2iu HGH each time.

That would give u >10iu HGH a day. The body sees it as one huge HGH pulse.
I've used Jintropin & Hygene. Which is really good. Don't buy those generic wants.

HGH/PEPS

I"ve done both and I've had better results with the peps than the synthetic hgh. I think its because with the peps my body is using its own real HGH. I would use the GHRP-2 over the 6. Its a tighter peptide with a better pulse.

I"ve done both and I've had better results with the peps than the synthetic hgh. I think its because with the peps my body is using its own real HGH. I would use the GHRP-2 over the 6. Its a tighter peptide with a better pulse.

Interms of fullness & vascularity peps hands down.
Fat lost i got the same from both peps & HGH.

However, the funny thing is i got much better fat lost & pumps/vascularity from IGF. Very noticable.

I'm not the first.
In fact there's 2-3 threads here comparing HGH with Peps. There's also a poll here & many was saying producing your natural HGH from peps is better.

I've have 8 years experience with HGH. I used to be a compete in bodybuilding shows.

Personally, i think its an individual thing. I got a few friends who like HGH. I feel that peptides gave me 4-5iu of HGH a day. If u need more >8iu (like the pros) i would suggess u do GHRP/CJC 15mins later pin 2iu HGH each time.

That would give u >10iu HGH a day. The body sees it as one huge HGH pulse.
I've used Jintropin & Hygene. Which is really good. Don't buy those generic wants.

There are so many advantages to increasing your own natural production over relying on exogenous sources, and I dont think people fully appreciate that. They focus on the immediate, rather than a more holistic view.

Just as an example, I was on test for several months, at a fair dosage, for medical reasons. When I switched over to hCG by itself, I felt far better. Sure, my numbers dropped some, I lost some size, and even bought myself some additional E2 issues, but overall, I felt way better. To boot, I haven't impaired my fertility.

This is a crude comparison, but a worthwhile one. I can't speak to hGH. My rat's not on them. But he loves the peps from A/O, and is experiencing great results that he will eventually log, as he suffers from some unique issues that should be illuminating for many.

My perception is that people are expecting results on peps like those achieved on massive doses of hGH and other anabolics. Given that you are relying on your body's own production -- and you are fighting against a highly evolved system that contains many governors -- don't count on getting comparable anabolic results. And those pursuing function over form may be much more pleased in the long run. (Not a bash on the BBs and power guys, but this is their life, like a job, and most of them are making the choice deliberately to compromise health, at least in the short run, to get huge and strong beyond the capacities of man, or at least far beyond their own genetic capacity.)

Food for thought.

Good luck and health --- and size, strength and vascularity until your hearts are content.

Last edited:

Rubbish!

Ok understood but would there then be any additonal benefits to having higher igf levels and igf spikes? In other words is the combo of cjc modified and ghrp-6 combined with hgh a good way to optimize the benefits?

Ive had amazing results with ghrp/ghrp pinned IM then 5-10min later 2iu GH IM. I do this 2x per day and then take just ghrp pre bed. I do it around 5days per week.

Ive had amazing results with ghrp/ghrp pinned IM then 5-10min later 2iu GH IM. I do this 2x per day and then take just ghrp pre bed. I do it around 5days per week.

Did you means cjc/ghrp with the gh 5-10 min later? That's what I'm trying to find out.

lately I've been pinning mod grf / ghrp6 (100 each) 2-3x per day. 4 days a week, I follow the pwo dose 15-30 mins later w 2 units of gh and some R slin.

I feel like I'm getting good gains. IGF is running about 500, vs. baseline of 200 or so. I haven't run high dose gh by itself, but my impression is that it takes a decent dose to elevate igf to 500 or higher.

Did you means cjc/ghrp with the gh 5-10 min later? That's what I'm trying to find out.

Do GHRP/CJC 100mcg, 15-20mins later pin 2iu HGH.
They work very well together. The body sees it as one huge pulse.
Its like 1+2=5

Beware of the bloat.

Yes cjc/ghrp with the gh 5-10min later. And not the long cjc the mod1-29 version is what you want.

Yes cjc/ghrp with the gh 5-10min later. And not the long cjc the mod1-29 version is what you want.

I'd like to do just that but I'd like to do cjc-mod/100mcg/ghrp-6 100mcg with the the gh 5-10min later but would once a day of this still be beneficial? I mean between cycles? Sort of a well-being approach and dose? I would bump it up during cycle.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity