over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cjc/ghrp combo - plus DES. Overkill?

Macdaddy

FOUNDING Member
Registered
If my animal is on cjc/ghrp 100mcg each 3x per day, would adding in DES at 100mcg pre workout be overkill since IGF levels would already be elevated from the cjc/ghrp? Or would the DES be a nice addition since it is in and out so fast?

I pin 250mcg each of ModG and Ipam 3x per day, morning, lunch, post workout. I pin 100mcg DES preworkout. Great results.

I pin 250mcg each of ModG and Ipam 3x per day, morning, lunch, post workout. I pin 100mcg DES preworkout. Great results.

Mike, do you see much more of a difference at 250mcg? I thought I read somewhere that 100mcg was the saturation point, I may be wrong tho

I read in Dat's forum the suggested dose now (by him) to be 100-250mcg of each. I can't say that I'm getting that much better result, I started at 100 for a short bit, read that, bumped it up. I just wanna take advantage of everything that I can from Pep's since I can't run AAS. I am getting great results, and great results from ERGO peps, and at their price I can run 250 per shot at almost the same cost as 100 from other companies. So far, so good for me all around.

I do 100 ipam/cjc in the morning and at night, and 100 DES pre W/O.

I don't do the ipam/cjc post because I can't wait to eat!

Wondering if 250ipam/cjc would be better now!

I read in Dat's forum the suggested dose now (by him) to be 100-250mcg of each. I can't say that I'm getting that much better result, I started at 100 for a short bit, read that, bumped it up. I just wanna take advantage of everything that I can from Pep's since I can't run AAS. I am getting great results, and great results from ERGO peps, and at their price I can run 250 per shot at almost the same cost as 100 from other companies. So far, so good for me all around.

Gotcha, thanks for the reply

I do 100 ipam/cjc in the morning and at night, and 100 DES pre W/O.

I don't do the ipam/cjc post because I can't wait to eat!

Wondering if 250ipam/cjc would be better now!

Ive noticed a difference from 100/100 x3 to 200/100 x3 ipam/cjc, I keep the cjc at 100 because its a little pricier

DAT says taking it at another time the next day is better.

I asked this on his forum:
hey Dat, would it be better to take it after your peptide shot?

So today I train biceps.
Tomorrow morning I take ghrp + ghrh and 10 minutes later 2x50mcg igf1 in my biceps.

He replied:
Yes that is when you would take it.

Datbtrue

Anyone tried it that way instead of pre/post workout??

Mike, do you see much more of a difference at 250mcg? I thought I read somewhere that 100mcg was the saturation point, I may be wrong tho

Saturation point doesn't mean that is the point in which increasing dosage wouldn't give more benefit. The saturation point is the dosage at which the peptide is most effective, and the returns on increasing dosage begin to diminish. So 250mcg will have a stronger effect than 100 mcg, but not necessarily 2.5x the effect. I hope this makes sense.

Saturation point doesn't mean that is the point in which increasing dosage wouldn't give more benefit. The saturation point is the dosage at which the peptide is most effective, and the returns on increasing dosage begin to diminish. So 250mcg will have a stronger effect than 100 mcg, but not necessarily 2.5x the effect. I hope this makes sense.

This is spot on- i think a lot off people misunderstand the term Saturation dose,which is understansdable

This is spot on- i think a lot off people misunderstand the term Saturation dose,which is understansdable

Saturation dose really just means that you are getting the most bang for your buck. You can squeeze some more gh out by increasing the dose. I have gone as high as 250mcg of each 4 times a day and the results were, IMO, pretty goddamn startling. I would say on par with 3-4 iu's of gh. I will say that i did it with ghrp2 and the water retention was a tad much for me. I was a bit uncomfortable.

Peptides are pretty much like anything else, the more you take the more you get in all areas(effect, sides, desensitization). I always reccommend starting out at a decent dose and increasing upwards as you stall out progress wise.

This is one of the reasons that i am such a big proponent off Ergopep, their peptides are quality and they are affordable enough that we can take these peptides in the doseages we need to get REAL effects. For me, Phil and weight thank you!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131