YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC/GHRP combo worth it for it for a bridge?

TheOtherOne55

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
im about to end a long off season cycle in about 4-5 weeks. i have put on a considerable amount of weight and reaally dont want to use a cruising dose of test. i want to run a good PCT and recover and was wondering if the CJC1295/GHRP-6 combo would really help me. i've read DAT's thread so i feel im pretty informed. just wondering if anyone has used this for that purpose ? (i know some people use it ON cycle)

It think their great!

Well I think peptides are great. I just finished useing cjc1295 and ghrp-2. I used it right away in morning post workout and before bed. It worked great for me i gained probably around 8 to 10lbs. while staying lean but am very on top of my nutrition year round also. They worked for me and they are also alot cheaper than actually gh. I cant understand why you wouldnt want to run test, but hey everyone is different. I understand we dont know each other but if you ever have a question about pep's or whatever you think i could answer i would be more than happy to help if i can. Im not a know it all but would share in knowledge i have.

im about to end a long off season cycle in about 4-5 weeks. i have put on a considerable amount of weight and reaally dont want to use a cruising dose of test. i want to run a good PCT and recover and was wondering if the CJC1295/GHRP-6 combo would really help me. i've read DAT's thread so i feel im pretty informed. just wondering if anyone has used this for that purpose ? (i know some people use it ON cycle)

I'm doing the same thing. I'm coming off a long dose of test for good (or until I have kids) and am using Gensis's IGF-1 LR3,MGF,CJC and GHRP-6. My goal is to keep my muscle mass and lean out as much as I can.

FWIW I'm on week 2 of GHRP-6/CJC and I've stayed at the same weight, but lost bodyfat, and still gained muscle. (I hit a 20lbs PR on a lift that I haven't done since rehabbing that bodypart)

I'm using clomid/nolva for my PCT, as well as natural test boosters, and have been running HCG for the past 2 month@500iu 2x/week.

So I'm in your exact shoes, and I think I will be more than able to keep my muscle, the only thing keeping me back will be the loss of energy from the test.

Also: I started the GHRP/IGF about 1 week before I took my last shot so that by the time everything with the GHRP/CJC is "kicking in" I will be coming off, and reaping the most benefits from it. The igf-1 will still be able to run for 2-3 more weeks, so gains will still come from that as well. I tried to time it all so that I reach my peak benefits as soon/near when I come off.

Thanks for the info guys, i am definitely going to run that combo for probably 8-10 weeks after i finish this bulk.

the ONLY reason i do not want to do a cruise dosage of test is because i am only 24 and i still want to be able to have kids when im older.

just looking for something to hold me over until my contest prep starts :D

yes

good ideal just watch what u eat when i,m on em i,m one of those tht cant control wht i eat.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member