over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC/Ghrp Log for those interested...

w8tlifterty

Registered
First of all, thanks again to Big Tex and Dat for helping me get under way.

I will be dosing 100mg ghrp/50mg cjc(1-29) 2 x ed, morning and nite.
Started today.
I am currently 208lbs, 10%bf (caliper test) 5'8 ft tall
Competed in 3 bb shows in the past... My best all time condition was 221lbs at 7%, was going to try to diet down to compete at lt. heavy but decided it was time for a nice long break. Been off all aas for 10 months. Test levels are very jacked up due to past use. I was on hcg monotherapy up until 2 months ago, but hair was falling out like crazy so stopped it completely. I can feel that my test level have dropped back down considerably. I also have started to accumulate some bf in the midsection, surefire sign for me that levels are low. My diet is spot on (worked with Phil for the past cpl years) so is training.

My goal is to try and fight off this bf (hard to do with low test/high estro), and gain some lbm in the process... If anyone has any recommendations for getting T levels back on track, plz chime in.

Big Tex, if you read this was wondering if you could help me out with a powerlifting routine, looking to switch up from bb for awhile and hopefully compete in a raw meet within the year. I think you said you used to pl....

Here is a reference so we can gauge strength gains, this is what i'm pushing right now....
decline bench (slight decline) 315 x6
Squats 405 x 6-8 depending on the day, usually finish with 315 x 20 or more
bb rows 315 x 8-10
deads 405 x 10 ( could go heavier but back has been bothering me)

Last edited:
in for the log. im really contemplating these peps and will run it similar to how ur doing it, but with a 3rd 100mcg dose of ghrp-6 per day

My goal is to try and fight off this bf (hard to do with low test/high estro), and gain some lbm in the process... If anyone has any recommendations for getting T levels back on track, plz chime in.

You might want to consider some Aromasin/Exemestane at 1/2 standard doses. Not only can it lower your E levels, but it could also increase your T to high normal. It doesn't mess with your lipids and can increase your IGF-1 levels. If you have a sensitive palate, opt for tablets - I have heard the liquid tastes like diesel fuel that has been filtered by sweaty ass-crack.

i cant wait to see how things go..

do you guys have any GH experience ?

Answers to initial questions....

JJ, I am 26 years old. Used aas for a few years but at doses very, very low...hrt type dosages. I always got pretty good results so I never pushed it.

Will def pick up some aromasin Quad-Smack. Thanks for the tip, I had been researching it, but anything that pushes my test above normal levels and my dht skyrockets and hair sheds like crazy.

Nos, I will eventually add the 3rd 100/100 dose of peps. Just wanted to start off slow.... I beleive after research that 3x ed is probably most productive.

Big Tex, if you read this was wondering if you could help me out with a powerlifting routine, looking to switch up from bb for awhile and hopefully compete in a raw meet within the year. I think you said you used to pl....

Here is a reference so we can gauge strength gains, this is what i'm pushing right now....
decline bench (slight decline) 315 x6
Squats 405 x 6-8 depending on the day, usually finish with 315 x 20 or more
bb rows 315 x 8-10
deads 405 x 10 ( could go heavier but back has been bothering me)

I had a friend named Eric Otello who use to train with us during his off season using powerlifting to add more bulk. As you know Ronnie Coleman trained with powerlifters for a long time and to this day uses a power day in his training.

That being said, I will do my best to help you. First off I am going to give you and estimated max for your three lifts. Since you only gave me the decline, you may or may not be capable of the flat bench max estimation.

Squat - 505
Bench - 365
Deadlift - 540

I have quite a few templates that i have used where you simply plug in the max. It just depends on how you want to train. I have some simple periodized templates all the way to conjugate training. Probably it is best that you start out with a simple periodized program where your training weight is based off your max. PM and I will get that to you. I left my flash drive at work will all of my workouts. So I can get that in the morning.

Will def pick up some aromasin Quad-Smack. Thanks for the tip, I had been researching it, but anything that pushes my test above normal levels and my dht skyrockets and hair sheds like crazy.

You may want to do some research on Nettle Root Extract - it helps lower SHBG, down-regulates 5AR enzyme (= less conversion to DHT) and has a protective effect on the prostate. I used to have the same problem with the shedding but not this time. :D

Day 2 guys

I slept very very deep last nite. In fact, my neigbor thought someone was breaking into our garage and said he rang the door bell 10 times. I didnt here a peep. He called the cops even (guy is kinda a whack job, but he means well). They knocked on the basement door, where I sleep. Again, I didnt even budge. I was out. :D I have experiance with 2-4 iu prebed of gh, seems the peps are comparable or even stronger in that sense.
Morning Wgt. 208
Woke up, shot 100mg ghrp/50cjc and was off to work. No real hunger pains this morning. Workout was great, but probably somewhat of a placebo effect. I was little more pumped than usual. My workouts are very short and intense and I normally dont get to much of a good pump, especially sense being off aas. 2moro is legs, we'll see how things go.

Quad, thanks for the advice bro....

BigTex, i will get with you 2nite, thanks man

Day 3

Definately beginning to show signs of water retention. Nothing crazy, just holding a bit more than usual. Sleep was great again, wake up feeling like i slept for 10 or more hours when in reality i get maybe 6. Great leg workout, but i attribute that to just being excited about the peptides...

thanks for the update brother i have been following your progress

Day 4

Hey pumped, I'm going to do my best to keep up with this.... I know alot of guys have interest in these peps...

Another good workout today... on a side note, everything is sore. Did chest and back on tuesday i think it was, and today I'm still aching. thats not normal for me, although i did get a few extra reps on everything. So far so good. Feeling more pumped than normal, more so than on 2iu gh. Like i said, some of this could be placebo as I'm kinda excited just to be pinning something again, haha Its been awhile since i shot anything...:D

Sorry guys, works been crazy...

Slacking on the updates...
Wgt is up a cpl pounds due to water retention i suspect. Sleep is better than ever. Wake up feeling great, every morning. Pumps in the gym are no doubt better and strength has started to go up again. I was plateu'd out for sometime. Been getting either more wgt or more reps in the last several workouts. So far, very pleased with the results. More so than 2iu hgh definately.

any other updates? thinking of starting a log on my research as soon as I get them for those that are interested.

What's with the water retention? Or do you feel like it is a cortisol bloat from the peptides?

Slacking on the updates...
Wgt is up a cpl pounds due to water retention i suspect. Sleep is better than ever. Wake up feeling great, every morning. Pumps in the gym are no doubt better and strength has started to go up again. I was plateu'd out for sometime. Been getting either more wgt or more reps in the last several workouts. So far, very pleased with the results. More so than 2iu hgh definately.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws