over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC & GHRP2?

chgolatin2

Registered
Well, I've been hearing lots and lots about the above but I don't know where to start. I can choose to get my HGH from a generic chinese supplier or do the above. The "ONLY" thing that I have done has been HGH, nothing else so I have no clue of the "what/how/when/howmuch/ etc to take or begin.

So I've been told that Peptides are better and cheaper than HGH and a bit more powerful, but I don't really know much. I've seen suppiers who sell 2MG bottles, 5MG and 10MG bottles :banghead: Curious if someone can stir me in the right direction, help me out. If you combined the CJC Dac w GHRP, how many times per week, day, how do you mix it, what do I need to do, know etc.

We all start out new and we learn as we go through this guinea pig experiment, hopefully someone can assist me. Please PM me instructions, or stirr me in the right direction. Please no bashing! Just looking for assistance and guidance :confused:

Much appreciated~

I get great results using cjc1295w/odac and ghrp2@ 100 mcg each 20 minutes before 1.8-2 iu hgh morning and nite.

research has shown 3-5x a day 100 mcg of both peptides to maximize results and budget
am, post exercise bout and pm seem to best time to research, but as long as they are 3 hours apart your subject should be fine

get your peps from a reliable supplier and your research will be gtg.

this will also help when you are just getting started
Peptide Dosage Calculator | Reconstitute Research Peptides

is it common for your rat to have flushing after taking a dose of cjc 1295 w dac ?

it has been shown to happen from time to time

My rats get 6-8x/day shot of 100mcg of cjc and ghrp and they look, sleep, recovery amazing(ly).

It gets a little expensive with 6x/day but I stopped giving them some of their "typical" supplements and invested into peptides and the results are much better.

Just make sure the dosages are at least 3hrs a part.

research has shown 3-5x a day 100 mcg of both peptides to maximize results and budget
am, post exercise bout and pm seem to best time to research, but as long as they are 3 hours apart your subject should be fine

get your peps from a reliable supplier and your research will be gtg.

this will also help when you are just getting started
Peptide Dosage Calculator | Reconstitute Research Peptides

Thank you~ +1:headbang:

My rats get 6-8x/day shot of 100mcg of cjc and ghrp and they look, sleep, recovery amazing(ly).

It gets a little expensive with 6x/day but I stopped giving them some of their "typical" supplements and invested into peptides and the results are much better.

Just make sure the dosages are at least 3hrs a part.
3Hrs apart sounds like a PITA, especially if you have a job that requires your attn for 24hrs :mad:but the extra effort always goes a long way :)

3Hrs apart sounds like a PITA, especially if you have a job that requires your attn for 24hrs :mad:but the extra effort always goes a long way :)

You work 24hr day when do you sleep lol, I ran cjc no dac/ghrp-2 3-4x per day 100mcg of each and felt great

It is definitely a good combo. Check out my log in this forum. I have never researched hgh on my test subjects so I can't say that peps are better, but my rats have loved the results. Just make sure to get it from a reliable sponsor. And factor in huperzine a into the pricing, maybe green tea extract, and vitamin c to help with possible water weight.

Like CHOLatin2, I too am interested in Peptides, CJC DAC w/GHRP. I've heard conflicting facts, some say that peptides are just a hype. Others, like ChoLatin 2 presents some information he has obtained indicating that peptides are better, cheaper and more powerful than hgh. I do like CM's suggestions on combining peptides with hgh. It sure makes hgh a more affordable option!

I am also thinking that perhaps peptides, along with hgh, could be used as a bridge between AAS cycles? I guess I got a lot to learn, so please bear with me. Thanks in advance for your guidance! Dano

Ill be researching cjc DAC at 2mg/week(inject once per week) along with ghrp2 @ 100mcg morning and night ED. Also going to utilize hippA and green tea to maximize.

In the past I ran 100/100 ghrp 2 , cjc w/o DAC 3x per day. Results were okay. Noticed a fullness to the muscle, appetite increase, and some slight leaning out. Hoping for more dramatic weight loss with this new protocol.

cjc with Dac 1x a day and ghrp-2 when u can get it in would be less pins...and i like the results better than no dac/ghrp-2

or Dac once a week and ghrp-2 when u can get it in

Last edited:
cjc and ghrp

hey bro, i dont know why anyone would bash u its just a simple question. i am new to peptides and this site. never even considered peptides until i heard these guys talking about it and so about a month or two ago i ordered cjc 1295 w/out dac and ghrp 2; from ergo pep, i can honestly say that i am very happy with the results i am seeing. they are most def. cheaper than gh and the results i have gotten are to my satisfaction. better pumps, sleep, and recovery. downside are the headrushes and redness in the face shortly after shot, and i have noticed a little bit of "creekiness" in my knees on leg day, not painful per se, just not normal. i would reccomend peptides over gh, i was in the service and i know you guys aint rollin in the dough, so it would be a very feasable way for u to go. good luck bro, hope this helps.

Like CHOLatin2, I too am interested in Peptides, CJC DAC w/GHRP. I've heard conflicting facts, some say that peptides are just a hype. Others, like ChoLatin 2 presents some information he has obtained indicating that peptides are better, cheaper and more powerful than hgh. I do like CM's suggestions on combining peptides with hgh. It sure makes hgh a more affordable option!

I am also thinking that perhaps peptides, along with hgh, could be used as a bridge between AAS cycles? I guess I got a lot to learn, so please bear with me. Thanks in advance for your guidance! Dano

Dano, lots of misguided info out there. I like you like to be somewhat careful as to what I put in my body, do or research. IMO I think that hgh is the best route to take. Why because your body doesn't produce peptides but it does produce hormones, such as test, hgh, etc etc. Never heard of the body producing "peptides" but as we aged our body stop producing certain chemicals and hormones so we need to supplement or make up for the lost.

Peptides aren't so cheap either :naughty::rolleyes:

I prefer cjc w/dac. 2-6mg per week. That`s 1-3 shots a week vs 3 per day using cjc w/o dac.

Dano, lots of misguided info out there. I like you like to be somewhat careful as to what I put in my body, do or research. IMO I think that hgh is the best route to take. Why because your body doesn't produce peptides but it does produce hormones, such as test, hgh, etc etc. Never heard of the body producing "peptides" but as we aged our body stop producing certain chemicals and hormones so we need to supplement or make up for the lost.

Peptides aren't so cheap either :naughty::rolleyes:

So you're ok with getting HGH, from a relatively unknown factory in China, and not knowing what all's in there, injecting that in your body? Or, the other option is a substance that's tested much more, and has been proven to release large quantities of endogenous GH? To me, it's really a no brainer, but at 47, maybe i've gotten a little wiser;)

So you're ok with getting HGH, from a relatively unknown factory in China, and not knowing what all's in there, injecting that in your body? Or, the other option is a substance that's tested much more, and has been proven to release large quantities of endogenous GH? To me, it's really a no brainer, but at 47, maybe i've gotten a little wiser;)

I'll add to this that synthetic GH isn't exactly the same as exogenous and you can get peptides that are made in USA.

cjc ghrp

hey bro, i just started cjc 1295 no dac and ghrp 2 and i will tell u that its really worth the investment, i feel great, loosing fat and getting leaner. only downside that i have noticed is a little bit of pain in my joints when i do compound moves in the gym. im not completley sure if it from the peptides but i am pretty sure it is. this is never the less worth the investment.:D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear