YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cjc/ ghrp6/ IGF-1lr3 for pre contest cutting?

centralmuscle

Banned
Hello all, amazing place you have here. I've been lurking and learning for a few weeks now. My GF & I are 12 weeks out from our first show(we are masters class ages) and a month into a cutting diet that has us losing between 1 & 2 lbs a week. I'm currently 10% bf, 204lbs, 5'9", she's about 20%, 137, 5'2".

We have both been running AAS for the better part of a year getting ready for the show, the usual suspects, and will be going keto diet with primo, winny, & prop at the 6 - 8 week out point.

My question concerns the use of the above mentioned peptides(have them in hand) for use during cutting. I've used hgh years ago but don't have access to it currently. I'm aware of the hunger sides and am not worried about compromising the diet as we are pretty locked on and focused where that is concerned. We are primarily looking for fat loss help, and if we gain a lb or two that's ok as long as it's not fat, and of course at our age, any anti-aging benefits would be a bonus.

The plan was to run 100mcg/100mcg of cjc/ghrp6 for me, and 60/60mcgs for her from now until show time.

I listed IGF1r3 in the title because we both have very bad tendonitis/tennis elbow in our right arms which isn't fun at all, and thought that any aided repair would help for sure.

I know about the IGF feedback loop & gh production shutdown, which is why we selected the cjc.ghrp combo.

I've read Dat's sticky so many times, I guess I'm looking for affirmation on the cjc/ghrp use during the final cutting phase, or question number 2, would igflr3 alone be better?

Also have hexarelin, but the cortisol & progesterone sides make me think we should leave that alone for now.

Any thoughts welcome

Thanks.

If you are using GH and IGF there is no problem on negative feedback loop and the such......... WHY?? because you are introducing 2 synthetic (exogenous forms) into your body, you have already shutdown the bodies natural production,so there is no negative feedback loop. You are providing your own IGF and GH in exogenous forms so in other words you are giving the body what it needs in a synthetic form and or fashion. Remember this is a completely artificial state,so even if you think your IGF levels are cancelled the reality of it all is they are not cancelled because you are feeding the body IGF in a synthetic form.

If you are using GH and IGF there is no problem on negative feedback loop and the such......... WHY?? because you are introducing 2 synthetic (exogenous forms) into your body, you have already shutdown the bodies natural production,so there is no negative feedback loop. You are providing your own IGF and GH in exogenous forms so in other words you are giving the body what it needs in a synthetic form and or fashion. Remember this is a completely artificial state,so even if you think your IGF levels are cancelled the reality of it all is they are not cancelled because you are feeding the body IGF in a synthetic form.

I didn't mention exogenous HGH above because I don't have any. My reference to the IGF feedback loop was concerning the use of cjc/ghrp AND igf together.

No one here can answer my question about cjc 1295 /ghrp6 use during a cutting cycle? particularly the last 8 weeks?

53 views & counting

You should be alright using the CJC/GHRP and IGF because the 'combo' as I refer to them have a tendency to cause a reduction in the amount of somatostatin effects even if the brain pumps out somatostatin therefore causing the combo to overcome IGF-1 inhibition.
My partner asked the same question to Dat and the above was his response,makes sense doesn't it??
Also, the explanation was rather lengthy so I choose the high road and gave you the abridged version.

Thanks for the effort in replying. We took the plunge and are starting light at 100/100mcgs 2xday of cjc1295/ghrp6 and will go to 3 times eventually, as well as eventually add 100/200mcg's of hexarelin PWO. We only have about 10 doses of IGF so we are saving it for site injections for tendonitis etc.

If anyone see's a problem with this protocol please chime in, thanks.

Thanks for the effort in replying. We took the plunge and are starting light at 100/100mcgs 2xday of cjc1295/ghrp6 and will go to 3 times eventually, as well as eventually add 100/200mcg's of hexarelin PWO. We only have about 10 doses of IGF so we are saving it for site injections for tendonitis etc.

If anyone see's a problem with this protocol please chime in, thanks.

if i were currently dieting and going to use the peptides, i would definitely switch the GHRP-6 to GHRP-2. for me it has the same exact effects but zero appetite increase. ghrp-6 makes me a freaking beast for food. from what ive read the 6 version has a huge effect on ghrelin creating a big increase in appetite. not my friend when dieting

if i were currently dieting and going to use the peptides, i would definitely switch the GHRP-6 to GHRP-2. for me it has the same exact effects but zero appetite increase. ghrp-6 makes me a freaking beast for food. from what ive read the 6 version has a huge effect on ghrelin creating a big increase in appetite. not my friend when dieting

It's only been a few days, but I'm using it pre breakfast & pre post workout meal, no hunger issues I can't handle. Tren makes me want to eat a frozen hobby horse and this stuff isn;t nearly that bad in comparison.

If Ghrp 6 doesnt make you very hungry then its fine to use it.But if it is, then you might wanna switch to Ghrp 2 or Ipamorelin.

Last edited:
If Ghrp 6 doesnt make you very hungry then its fine to use it.But if it is, then you might wanna switch to Ghrp 2 or Ipamorelin.

I was prepared to switch to ghrp2 if needed. When I was researching prior to purchase all I could find good data on was ghrp6 / cjc1295 so thats what I ended up getting. In terms of what I can feel, hexarelin is by far the winner so far. I've heard about cortisol & progesterone sides, but I love the stuff.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131