over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cjc/ghrp6 or just ghrp6 for hunger

Dxtod

Registered
Just wanting the appetite effect, not really looking for anything else. Did the combination make any of you guys hungrier or did the ghrp6 just suffice?

cjc pretty expensive to run just for hunger, which i don't think it really helps with - so nix that.

ghrp6 yes, it does, but i've found mk-677 makes me just as hungry and you don't have to pin it. win/win for me.

The extreme hunger has been linked to the increase of ghrelin within the stomach which is caused by taking GHRP-6. Don't think CJC does anything to stimulate hunger.

cjc pretty expensive to run just for hunger, which i don't think it really helps with - so nix that.

ghrp6 yes, it does, but i've found mk-677 makes me just as hungry and you don't have to pin it. win/win for me.

When are you dosing your mk-677? I ask because I am looking to integrate it into my HGH stack.

Good deal, looks like ghrp6 alone it is. Blood sugar runs too high on mk677, along with my GH I was running super high 140+ in the am waking

i dose AM now. i did pre-bed last run, went with upon waking this time. my energy levels are better during the day, and i get hit with the biggest pulse a couple hours before bed, but i prefer it to hit then rather than mid-morning if i took it pre-bed.

as far as running them together and the timing with both of them, couldn't say

The extreme hunger has been linked to the increase of ghrelin within the stomach which is caused by taking GHRP-6. Don't think CJC does anything to stimulate hunger.

I don't think he meant that the cjc would increase hunger. I think he was asking if since cjc enhances the effects of ghrp-6....would using it alongside the ghrp increase the amount of hunger felt over just ghrp alone

If you're after the hunger only, all you need is ghrp6. Cjc is just used to amplify the GH pulse initiated by the ghrp. The actual ghrp activating ghrelin is what increases the hunger and bowel movements.

Nothing ever put me on a hunger spree like GHRP6. Actually, I think it was too much for me. 30 min after inj. I could eat a whole fucking buffet.

I see 300 is the typical go to dose, has anyone tried higher or lower dose and seen a difference in increase of appetite?

Typical dose is 100 3 times a day

Ohh well... Well good thing... I was about to start 300 3x a day lol. That could have been bad

Ohh well... Well good thing... I was about to start 300 3x a day lol. That could have been bad
300mcgs would have made you lethargic and possibly hypo, always start at 100mcgs 2-3x a day. Then increase as needed.

I started some ghrp2 yesterday. Morning I took 125mcgs, same preworkout, post tried 250mcgs and felt a little hypo and some lethargy hit but my next meal took care of that. Then prebed another 125mcgs. Mind you I've used peps multiple times.

I'm going to try and stick to 4x a day, the more frequent dosing is more beneficial.

300mcgs would have made you lethargic and possibly hypo, always start at 100mcgs 2-3x a day. Then increase as needed.

I started some ghrp2 yesterday. Morning I took 125mcgs, same preworkout, post tried 250mcgs and felt a little hypo and some lethargy hit but my next meal took care of that. Then prebed another 125mcgs. Mind you I've used peps multiple times.

I'm going to try and stick to 4x a day, the more frequent dosing is more beneficial.

More frequent dosing.... Does that apply to the overall effect of ghrp? Or the hunger? I'm pretty good with controlling hypo...

Slin shots in the am post meal to drop blood sugar back down for fasted cardio and carintine shots etc.... So going hypo isn't a seldom area for me....

If you think it's beneficial for hunger effects to do low doses but multiple shots daily I'll definitely do it. I just gotta get my appetite up and calories in!

I would definitely do 100mcs three to four time a day. Roughly a half hour before your biggest meals. This will definitely help increase appetite

More frequent dosing.... Does that apply to the overall effect of ghrp? Or the hunger? I'm pretty good with controlling hypo...

Slin shots in the am post meal to drop blood sugar back down for fasted cardio and carintine shots etc.... So going hypo isn't a seldom area for me....

If you think it's beneficial for hunger effects to do low doses but multiple shots daily I'll definitely do it. I just gotta get my appetite up and calories in!
For both. I think the higher doses may make you adapt to the side effects/hunger increases quicker. I say stick to 100mcgs before meals, if it's working to increase hunger then don't change a thing.

For both. I think the higher doses may make you adapt to the side effects/hunger increases quicker. I say stick to 100mcgs before meals, if it's working to increase hunger then don't change a thing.

Does the appetite effect stall after awhile?

I accidentally mixed my 5mg bottle with 2.5ml and been doing 10iu added up that's 200mcg.... Feels like a small shot of cjc. I get a flush feeling and what I think is hunger... Don't know if it's in my head or the actual ghrp but I'll damn sure take it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131