over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cjc, Ipam, and Riptropin Combo -LoG- Purchase Peptides and Tp2012

crackrbaby

Registered
It's been about 2-3 weeks since the completion of my PCT with Peptides - https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/89902-pct-peptides-cjc-mod-grf-ipam-lr3-mgf-exemestane-%2Alog%2A.html. Since then, my gains have remained, strength and stamina is up, Feeling Great!
I decided to give Rips and my Peptide combo a run, see what it can do in a few months. I have seen great results with the Peptides alone!

Purchase Peptides - Cjc and Ipam
Tp2012- Riptropin
test-12.jpg

Goals:
Make solid lean gains, and drop some bodyfat at the same time.

Training days - Timing
M - Off
T - Tri's, Chest, Shoulders - 9am
W - Off
T - Bi's, Lats, Back - 9am
F - Off
S - Legs, Abs - 9am
S - Off

Protocol as Follows:
Workout Days-
6:00am- 100Mcg's Cjc1295, 100Mcg's Ipam.
6:10am- 2.5 Iu's Riptropin
9:00am- Workout
10:30am- 100Mcg's Cjc1295, 100Mcg's Ipam
Pre Bed - 100Mcg's Cjc1295, 100Mcg's Ipam

Off Days-
Same as Above.

I will run this combo 7 days a week, with a possible increase on the rips and/or peptide dose, for as many months as I can afford. Right now I've got 3 months worth, and plan to steadly add to it.

Stats:
5'11
28 Yrs old
188 lbs
~11.% BF ( according to crappy Electronic Meter )
Current Pic: Check out my Pct log. Link listed at top of thread. :headbang:

Day 2:
Last night I started noticing the effects of the GH. While trying to fall asleep, I noticed my hands kept getting that tingling sensation everyone talks about. Then, halfway through the night I woke up to bleed the ol' lizard, and my arms were stiff, and joints were sore. Kinda felt like I just did hours of forearm workouts. I wouldnt say it was painfull, but it was slightly uncomfortable. The uncomfortability put a smile on my face, I know this shits working!::ction-sm

I will be hitting the gym today, so I'll note any improvements/sides.

Stats:
5'11
28 Yrs old
188 lbs
~11.% BF ( according to crappy Electronic Meter )

Day 4:

It seems like my nightime hand tingling and sore joints are starting to subside. I have also started taking Orange Triad Multi-Vita, which may be helping a slight bit.
I am also starting to notice a bit more vascularity. I'm down 2 lbs since starting. Muscle fullness and definition have slightly increased. This may be due to lower Bf%
Overall I feel great!

Gym:
The gym went well. I didnt push out any Pr's, but I felt really good with my squats and deads. Im going to go All-Out next week and see if I can break any Pr's, I have confidence I can.
One thing I noted, I seemed to be sweating quite a bit more than usual in the gym.

Stats:
5'11
28 Yrs old
186 lbs
~10.8% BF ( according to crappy Electronic Meter )

Quick Update:
Recovery, Sleep, Dreams, and Over-all Well being has been Insane!
This combo is Tits! :fo:d-smil

Very interested in trying the IPAM myself, nice log so far.

Appreciate it bro! Have you tested with any other peptides?

GHRP-2 and 6 mod grf with those.
Frag
IGF Des
IGF L3
MGF with and without peg
GW
Folli

Well damn.. Lemme ask you, what is your favorite combo thus far?:s:eek:rt-smi

Day 9:

Feeling more alive each day! Energy and stamina are way up. Overall body composition is improving. Muscles look equally as pumped as they did when I was on Test. No B.S. Skin is already looking much better. I seem to have a much more smooth, tan, tight, slightly oily look than my normal dry blotchy german complexion.

Gym:::port-smi

This is what gets me excited! Today was Chest, Tri, Shoulder day. I was able to put up an extra 10 lbs on Military Press, 10 lbs on bench ( without a spotter ), and still finished about 15 minutes faster than my normal routine! Which proves to myself that my recovery times are getting faster and faster between sets. I felt fucking beast mode today, sweating like a pig, and slamming shit like I owned the gym! Once I saw I was done about 15 mins early, I decided to hit a few things twice. Overkill? Probably.. But it felt damn good!

Stats:
5'11
28 Yrs old
188 lbs <--- Body weight increased 2 lbs, but Bf% has not moved..
~10.8% BF ( according to crappy Electronic Meter )

Update coming soon. Been on the road for 7 days and have 7 more to go. I'll catch everyone up as soon as I return. Rips are great!!

Day 25:

Holy Sh*T, seems like I've been gone forever! I've been on the road for ~14 days, 7 of which I was able to make it to the gym. My diet has been slightly off, but not bad by any means! Just more carbs at dinner time than normal.
The day I hit the road I changed two things in my cycle. I changed from Ipam to Ghrp 2 and added some Ostarine from Purchase Peptides. I've been on Ipam for almost 6 months and wanted to change it up a bit. No other reason.
This combo is the best I have ran to date! Muscles Full, Sleep and Energy through the roof, and my hunger has remained controllable. The only neg. sides I have experienced is hands are tight as shit ( really a PITA when driving for hours ), and legs/feet seem to fall asleep very often.
Now the kicker......... This morning I weighed in at 194lbs! Thats 6 lbs in about 2 weeks! I am still vascular, abs visible, feeling great! Is it the Osta? The ghrp 2 ? or the Rips kicking in ? Not sure, but it's fucking awesome!
If things continue in this direction, I may never stop! :headbang:

Stats:

5'11
28 Yrs old
194 lbs
~11.4% BF ( according to crappy Electronic Meter )

Day 52:

It's been a while since my last update, so I figured I'd update things a bit.
I have continued the use of Ghrp2,Cjc, and Ostarine along side of my rips. I have also included Huperzine A and L-Dopa 3 times daily to my dosing protocol.
All I have to say is Fucking WOW. This combo has me feeling king! The numbness/tightness in my hands are constant. I have continued to lean out, yet gain weight. I'm currently sitting at 196 lbs. I have no clue what my Bf% is, but its going down.. ( Pics will be up by the end of the week )
Strength and aggression is the gym is constantly climbing. I am starting to get some pain in my elbows and shoulders after lifting. I may add some joint support to try to combat this. I'll be 100% honest, this feels better than the first cycle of Test I ran. Its simply amazing. I wake up in the AM and dose my Peps and Ostarine, then take a shower, then hit the rips. Once im out the door I am fucking buzzing with energy! This has NEVER been me. I am NOT a morning person. I am starting to notice some small acne on my arms. Personally I think its the Ostarine, but I cannot be 100%. Either way, its a small price to pay for the gains I am making.
This is by far the best stack I have ever ran. I personally cannot get over how amazing I feel and how fast my body composition is changing. I could go on and on about this shit, but you wont know until you try it yourself.

Stats:
5'11
28 Yrs old
196 lbs

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner