over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cjc w/o dac, impamorlin & gh

nelynel

Registered
Would it b worth running these together only reason is i got a bunch layn around so figured why not add sumin else to the gh...and if so can they b done in the same time frame ???

why dont you test yourself on the GH then test yourself after adding the CJC/ipam?

Its 50 bucks per growth hormone serum blood test at privateMDlabs.

Yeah ill have to try that didnt realize it would b that cheap....when should i run the cj& imp, i do gh at night b4 bed

I would save the peptides for when you're not doing the GH. If you run the GH all year around (if you can afford it!) then I would do peptides every 2-3 months for a month or so and take a complete break from synthetic GH. That way you can resensitive your natural rhythm with the peptides (since they secrete natural GH).

Otherwise staying on the artificial GH I could see problems down the road for you insulin issues (hyperglycemia from the GH after awhlie giving you diabetes)..

my plan for research personally is 4-5iu of gh first thing in the morning and then peptides through out the day (especially before bed for better sleep).

So i started the peps in with gh dosing about 10mins apart b4 bed, havent noticed any change yet but im just a couple days in....my sleep improved dramatically though wake up refreshed even if i only get 6 hrs, i even seem to fall asleep a lot quicker

Any issues with ipam making you hungry?
i started some ghrp2 and stuff is making me feel hypo and eating everything in sight at 100mcg! this is with CJC no dac at 100mcg too.

Craving carbs a lil more but nutin crazy....ghrp 6 is known for doin that not sure bout 2

Any issues with ipam making you hungry?
i started some ghrp2 and stuff is making me feel hypo and eating everything in sight at 100mcg! this is with CJC no dac at 100mcg too.

Did this ever go away?

Did this ever go away?

Seems to lessen with time. When I first switched from ipam to ghrp2, I had pronounced hunger and that sort of hypo feeling. It's much less noticeable now.

Seems to lessen with time. When I first switched from ipam to ghrp2, I had pronounced hunger and that sort of hypo feeling. It's much less noticeable now.

Right now it is debilitating for me. Can't do much but sweat and feel like shit. Couldn't even do my workout today

Right now it is debilitating for me. Can't do much but sweat and feel like shit. Couldn't even do my workout today

I was pounding carbs to make it go away myself. Physiologically speaking, I don't think it's a real change in blood sugar. It just gives you that feeling along with hunger. I do not think peps put you in a hypo state but I could be wrong.

I was pounding carbs to make it go away myself. Physiologically speaking, I don't think it's a real change in blood sugar. It just gives you that feeling along with hunger. I do not think peps put you in a hypo state but I could be wrong.

I wonder if I am some over responder or something. I would have to imagine if everyone felt this way no one would do it

I wonder if I am some over responder or something. I would have to imagine if everyone felt this way no one would do it

No I've had that feeling. It dimishes as you keep using and the body gets more accustomed to it.

If training then peps in the morning, gh preworkout and peps at night

If not training then peps throughout the day and gh at night

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner