over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC1293/ GHRP-6 dose ?

jack963

Newbies
Whats up guys. I would like to try the so could peptides..

The ones i would like to try out would be CJC1293 with GHRP-6..

I would like to know the best time to take them the dose.
Thanks for your help.

Whats up guys. I would like to try the so could peptides..

The ones i would like to try out would be CJC1293 with GHRP-6..

I would like to know the best time to take them the dose.
Thanks for your help.

Why not read the sticky at the top where all that information and more is listed?

What i don't understan is the cjc dose.. GHRP-6 is at a 100mcg a day from what i read 5 days on 2 days off. CJC1293 dose on the other hand seems to be go up and back down. could be wrong bro

What i don't understan is the cjc dose.. GHRP-6 is at a 100mcg a day from what i read 5 days on 2 days off. CJC1293 dose on the other hand seems to be go up and back down. could be wrong bro

To my knowledge the 5 on 2 off is for running hgh. With using peps, you're releasing your own GH and you don't need to be off peps (someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong). As for the CJC1293, run it at 50-100mcg 3x a day with the 100mcg of GHRP6 3x a day.

You don't need to cycle peps. 100/100mcg is a good conservative start for a GHRP-6/CJC combo. I think you hit saturation for GHRP-6 at 200mcg and I believe CJC can be done higher before saturation.

You don't need to cycle peps. 100/100mcg is a good conservative start for a GHRP-6/CJC combo. I think you hit saturation for GHRP-6 at 200mcg and I believe CJC can be done higher before saturation.

The saturation point for both is 100mcg. They both can be taken as often as every 3 hours but the best results seem to be 3x per day. Upon waking in the morning-PWO-and prebed.

Do yourself a favor and read the entire post on CJC and GHRP. Its a long read but worth it if you are thinking of using peps.

Dat also has his own board that you can register for-highly recommended as well.

Good Luck

I double checked Dat's forums and yes, you are correct. Saturation for CJC is 100mcg. I stand corrected. sorry for the confusion

I have always done 100/100

I double checked Dat's forums and yes, you are correct. Saturation for CJC is 100mcg. I stand corrected. sorry for the confusion

I have always done 100/100

How are your results so far?

How are your results so far?

I have been doing the 3x day protocol since the beginning of October. Started off with GHRP-2 and switched over to Ipamorelin around the beginning of Dec. Always used CJC-Modified. Always 100/100 mcg.

I was on cycle when I started and thus, don't know if my results were due to cycle or peptides. However, I have now been off cycle for almost a month and I do believe it has helped with my pct. I seem to be keeping more of my gains than normal and I'm not sure if its a result of the peps, but I feel incredibly good. In the past, due to the hormonal changes, pct tends to be kind of harsh on the emotions.....but this PCT has been incredibly smooth and I would like to attribute that to the peps. Also, I continue to lean out....shedding fat rather than muscle.

Walking on sunshine....lol

Good Luck!

I have been doing the 3x day protocol since the beginning of October. Started off with GHRP-2 and switched over to Ipamorelin around the beginning of Dec. Always used CJC-Modified. Always 100/100 mcg.

I was on cycle when I started and thus, don't know if my results were due to cycle or peptides. However, I have now been off cycle for almost a month and I do believe it has helped with my pct. I seem to be keeping more of my gains than normal and I'm not sure if its a result of the peps, but I feel incredibly good. In the past, due to the hormonal changes, pct tends to be kind of harsh on the emotions.....but this PCT has been incredibly smooth and I would like to attribute that to the peps. Also, I continue to lean out....shedding fat rather than muscle.

Good Luck!
Thanks-I recently started cjc-1293 with ghrp-2 for fat loss, same protocol as you. Will start a lowish mg cycle once Im happy with my fatloss. i am interested to see how the peps and AAS work together. Also very happy with the results so far. Had a mild case of gastric emptying but that subsided.

Good luck to you as well!

Good Luck!

I am running same protocol started today I have 3 weeks left in my cycle should have enough to get me through my 6 week PCT. Has anyone ever heard that IGF taken with this will blunt your GH response???

I just saw someone on another board state this and I have not heard/seen that...I hope not planning on doing IGF/MGF for half my PCT as well-anyone?

The saturation point for both is 100mcg. They both can be taken as often as every 3 hours but the best results seem to be 3x per day. Upon waking in the morning-PWO-and prebed.

Do yourself a favor and read the entire post on CJC and GHRP. Its a long read but worth it if you are thinking of using peps.

Dat also has his own board that you can register for-highly recommended as well.

Good Luck

I respect and appreciate Dat's contributions, but I'm not sure that his are the final words on dosing. There was a fair bit of speculation on saturation levels, etc.

I can tell you from personal experience that 250 mcg of ghrp6 does a lot more (for me) than 100 mcg. I think we're still in a period of experimentation w these peptides - learning from trial and error.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws