over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cjc1295 , GHRP 6 need clarification

SIR-LOIN

Registered
I'm new to peptides and about to start 4 - 6 months if cjc1295 / ghrp6 shortly. I've read a lot on datbtrue sticky about the 2. What I didnt get good clarity on was how can I use that in conjunction with gh .... Ive been in mexy greens for a year and cant say enough good about them. I did 4-6 iu but the last 4 weeks did 10 / day and wow, what a difference. I dropped it altogether 3 weeks ago for a show, and still have access to 10 kits, but thought since Im off it might be a good time to run peps to give my body time to readjust and get natural production going for awhile. But if after a couple months I want to add 2 -3 iu gh to get the combined effect of 5 iu exo gh, can it be done? In dats thread it says the cjc ghrp can give maybe the effect of 2, some say as much as 5 itsef,, but that seemed to be opinion. Timing of the gh inj seemed to be a big factor, so as to not interrupt the natural gh pulses caused by the peps. I dont want to waste anything by being ignorant. Any help or references would be great.

Check out Osiris's ( actual name of poster) log on here, he outlines a lot of this. If im not mistake you pin peptides, then 30 minutes later the GH.

Let me know what you find brother.

Ill be pinning 100/100 ipam/cjc-then 2 iu mexi 10 mins later 2 xs a day.Dat says 10 mins after-i think its done this close to fool the body into thinking its a big natural pulse-30 mins you may run the risk of the body knowing its from an out side source. The 10 minuites is dats guideline and he studies the shit out of this stuff so thats what ill be following. Obviously no need to be anal about it,if your potering about lose track of time and its 15-20 mins just shoot the shit and dont worry. Im not sure what he says bout timing in his sticky but im going off whats on his forums which is his most up to date thinking.

Check out Osiris's ( actual name of poster) log on here, he outlines a lot of this. If im not mistake you pin peptides, then 30 minutes later the GH.

Let me know what you find brother.

Osiris may chime in and say 30 mins is fine,hes tried all these things and has real world experiance.Im yet to try the combo so have to go by the theory stuff for now and find out what works best for me, so im just passing on dats thinking for now.

Just one more point-when i say 30 mins may be too long because of not fooling the body-that is my interpretation of why he says 10 mins.He may say 10 because its easier to space by 10 than 30 and 10 is the minimum and 30 might be just as good. Its hard to pin down exactly as there so few human studies

I do remember reading the 10 minutes now. So yes, that very well could be true. The 30 minutes for me was more of a recall as i cant exactly remember what Osiris did as i read A LOT of his thread last night, so i could definitely be wrong.

I do remember reading the 10 minute thing though.

My question is, how long after both of those injects do you eat. I was thinking an hour or so.

I think 30 mins after the ghrp is fine-the pulse is well initaiated by then. If im cutting though i will do some fasted cardio post injection and wait a few hours- give the liberated fat time to burn off, if recomp or bulk then 30 ,mins for me. If im cutting i treat it the same as you would frag.

Good information, thanks!

Would the gh be with the first am pinning, with all 3, or what? I plan on 100 mcg each cjc and ghrp 3 x a day. I assume you are talking the am only. Either way, this is a lot of pinning, as I work during the day and may be hard to pin at work midday. Prob frowned upon if they found out, haha

My rat pins peptides 2 sometimes 3x a day. Once upon waking then pre bed (if only twice a day).

So u could wake up pin ur peps, wait 10 mins, pin the gh, then eat 30 or so mins after.

At night eat ur last meal n then pin about an hour after. Orrrr pin 30 minutes prior to your last meal.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner