over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC1295 TESTER LOGS,*****************

My cjc cycle started on 3-11 my first was 2mg then I went to 1mg 2x a week, 3-19 1mg, 3-21 1mg.

Most ppl on varioius forums are running CJC 1mg 2x per week. (I as well). I am curious why you are doing the '2x/week' split 48hrs apart out of a 7 day week? Something like Mon/Thurs would be more even I think...

Last edited:
Most ppl on varioius forums are running CJC 1mg 2x per week. (I as well). I am curious why you are doing the '2x/week' split 48hrs apart out of a 7 day week? Something like Mon/Thurs would be more even I think...

Time mostly, and due to the half life I just want to get 1mg in 2x a week, without the nasty sides to doing 2mg at a time

One of yuo guys in on being a "tester" PM me when yuo fianlly hear from this Deins guy.

Hope yuo haven't sent him money.

my cjc 1295

had a good chest work out on the 1st got home and my cjc-1295 was there 2 vials.........2mg each...........very excited.....
I took my first shot on the 1st.......1mg...... I noticed a red tingly feeling around the shot.....it was sub q abdomen area.............wow what a rush........
the night of the third I slept incredibly well vivid dreams etc. took the second shot on the 4th 1 mg as well........same tingly feeling .....took this shot before working out....wont do that again.....the best way to describe it is like hot flashes after a shot..... after a work out no problem but before it was to much at the gym.....had a terrible workout........I will try this again just to make sure Im correct about this........but my sleeping is great, my morning wood is excellent pumps are great........and one last observation is my hunger is non-stop.........I am always hungry now........this is not usual for me
will take next shot on the 8th will report anything new..
BULLDOGG

I recieved the cjc on 3-28-08, and went for 1 mg that night, next dose was 4-1-08, my last was 4-4-08 my next will be 4-7-08. I know its working because of the blood test results from 3-28-08 and will take another blood test on 4-8-08 that would be 14 days later.
I am sleeping better and yes sexual function has increased, no increase hunger.

My blood test had to be put off until tomorrow because of work, but im all out of the cjc.

^^^ This is exactly why I havent started yet. DLD please get ahold of me. Its been another 6days now. I would appreciate to know whats up? I gave you my email incase your pm's dont come through but i havent heard from you from either.

i have pm you 5 x ytimes please pm or email me if you want to get a hold of stop posting personel messages for me on the open board..i like my privacy
go to www.aestheticlabs.com and click on contact us i or aes will answer

Bro i have so vivid dreams....stuff like total recall..the most awesome movie scenerios..my girl says i talk ion my sleep..good thing I'm faithfull cus i would of told on myself many times over lol.....I find myself waking up two or three times a night and eating ...I think thats the NPP
Forgive me if i don't get on the boards every day...all orders are given top priority you have a pm

had a good chest work out on the 1st got home a
nd my cjc-1295 was there 2 vials.........2mg each...........very excited.....
I took my first shot on the 1st.......1mg...... I noticed a red tingly feeling around the shot.....it was sub q abdomen area.............wow what a rush........
the night of the third I slept incredibly well vivid dreams etc. took the second shot on the 4th 1 mg as well........same tingly feeling .....took this shot before working out....wont do that again.....the best way to describe it is like hot flashes after a shot..... after a work out no problem but before it was to much at the gym.....had a terrible workout........I will try this again just to make sure Im correct about this........but my sleeping is great, my morning wood is excellent pumps are great........and one last observation is my hunger is non-stop.........I am always hungry now........this is not usual for me
will take next shot on the 8th will report anything new..
BULLDOGG

ok so I would assume the test is over so this was my final blood test Igf-1 results blood work was taken 04-09-08

My Igf-1 levels dropped to 284 from 475 two weeks prior. That was 2 days after my last cjc and 3 days after my last Igf shot

I know I'm done 2 weeks is not a good test........
Bulldogg

All and all at least i know something elevated my Igf-1 levels, next time I will not use the cjc and Igf together to figure out which one it was, imo it was the Lr3 Igf, and I used the low recomended dose for the cjc for not enough time to get a good feel for the stuff. Next time I will use the high end of the recomended dose for at least 4 months. With blood tests every 2 weeks and a baseline befor beginning.

How about some updates?

DeadliftDenis is also over his PM quota :( CLEAN your in-box...

Last edited:
deadlift dennis has been over his pm quota for some time now....the logs were discontinued for the lack of cjc-1295, and poor communication between certain individuals

Im interested to give it a try my self,so if i do 1mg. every 3rd./4th. day(2mg./week)-what would be a good period to take it to see good results?(months..weeks...?)

Im interested to give it a try my self,so if i do 1mg. every 3rd./4th. day(2mg./week)-what would be a good period to take it to see good results?(months..weeks...?)

No different of a protocol than GH, since this is GHRH mediated endogenous increase in GH. So, months, preferably at least 6mos.

No different of a protocol than GH, since this is GHRH mediated endogenous increase in GH. So, months, preferably at least 6mos.

Sounds good,but 2mg./week should be enough you think?(is it compareable to apx. 2iu's or so of GH?)-or did anyone else did higher doses of CJC?

that's like 40 bucks a week!!! forget that!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131