over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cjc1295 w/dac + ghrp6 or hexarilin?

I'm about to take GHRP for the first time and was wondering the same thing about green. I don't get the munchies, so it's going to be interesting how GHRP-6 affects me. Never had trouble eating big meals, even before starting to smoke for back pain. So I'm not needing a increase in hunger.

Only thing I've noticed is more stomach "noises" for like 10min after the shot, and sometimes I'll have to hit the bathroom. No hunger increases really, maybe a little when on an totally empty stomach

Drod4 that advice you were given is spot on. Plus the tamoxifen should get rid of everything. But as mentioned for an on cycle AI you are best going with exemestane. Tamoxifen is great at treating gyno once you have it but it's best to be using something that blocks aromatization on cycle. If your cycle is ending soon then tamox is great. But if you are gonna carry on for awhile you are best using an AI whilst on cycle.

So I should pick up some exemestane right now as well since I'll keep running this for a bit longer? Probably going to do around 6mo on, is that acceptable with cjc and gh or should I cut it shorter since it's my first time on this?

Tried to quote both replies but wouldn't let me on my phone. Apologies for double post

Last edited:
Are you able to dose exen and tamox at same time? Heard take exen with fats, empty stomach for tamox or no?

Won't let me edit last post. Also noticing my skin is breaking out more than normal. What's causing this?

What do you think about running like a month of hex with cjc when I run out of ghrp? Then off for a little after that

I like to switch my gh peptides monthly. I think it's a great way to shock the body. You only need a week off to clean out receptors after a month or two on.

I like to switch my gh peptides monthly. I think it's a great way to shock the body. You only need a week off to clean out receptors after a month or two on.

I was reading in a thread here that if you take a day off per week while on hex it'll keep from saturation and loosing potency. Do you think that's enough time or would you suggest what you said above?

I was reading in a thread here that if you take a day off per week while on hex it'll keep from saturation and loosing potency. Do you think that's enough time or would you suggest what you said above?

Hard to say for sure. In a 16 week study at dosing 200mcg hecarelin twice a day everyday serum HGH started at 19.1 and was still 10 after 16 weeks, so desensitization isn't too dramatic. I rarely take time off unless I'm away on vacation, which I do one week out of every 3 months.

Hard to say for sure. In a 16 week study at dosing 200mcg hecarelin twice a day everyday serum HGH started at 19.1 and was still 10 after 16 weeks, so desensitization isn't too dramatic. I rarely take time off unless I'm away on vacation, which I do one week out of every 3 months.

I see. I remember reading that as well. Think i'd start out at 100mcg for a few weeks or a month and see from there.

I've done 4 days on tamox now, nip seems to be better or almost better. Haven't started the exen yet. Wanted to see how I'd react to tamox first. Do I have to separate the dosing of tamox and exen or can I do them back to back?

I see. I remember reading that as well. Think i'd start out at 100mcg for a few weeks or a month and see from there.

I've done 4 days on tamox now, nip seems to be better or almost better. Haven't started the exen yet. Wanted to see how I'd react to tamox first. Do I have to separate the dosing of tamox and exen or can I do them back to back?

Sorry for my late reply. Good to see you got both. If you are gonna carry on your cycle then start the exemestane too. Once the gyno goes just carry on with the exem. What dose of tamox are you using?

You can dose them back to back so no issues there. Although I would seperate them am/pm.

Yes you can switch over to hexarelin with no issues. I would take atleast 1 week off before you do though then hit the hexa. If you are only going to use it for 1 month I see no issues it taking it ed. If using it for longer I recommend a few days off every few weeks but it isn't really needed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131