over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC1295 W/O Dac VS CJC1295 W Dac

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm considering of switching my research from CJC1295 W/O Dac to with Dac. I notice the price is allot higher.

By switching to Dac version, will the results vary? Probably more fat loss, better recovery and fuller looking because Dac version is continuous. So it works 24/7.

Has anyone notice any differences?

My partner told me he didn't see any difference between the two but I would like to hear from more, especially you vets.

Only difference noticed is the amount of times you need to research a week. Once a week versus about 27 or so.

Im not too sure, but I am in the same boat as you. Im pretty curious about this topic. Ive decided I am going to research the following way....
1mg of CJC DAC twice per week
50mcg of CJC w/o DAC and 100mcg of GHRP2 4 times per day

Currently just 100/100 CJC w/o DAC and GHRP2

dac causes gh bleed which for a guy i thought was a bad thing, but im hearing different things, i to would be intrested to know the difference for men on dac version

Anyone with experience?

More bloat? More fat loss?

CJC 1295 DAC ! Rules

I just laugh at the disinformation on CJC 1295 DAC. I want to no if anybody has really ran CJC1295 DAC every day, because i have for four months . It make's you bigger and leaner and your IGF 1 through the roof !. I do not have HGH bleed which is bull shit !. I no what i have is a product, that is stable in my system for seven days instead of seven minutes ! . Please people dont be sheeps and just follow guys that dont no what they are talking about,:star-:ars:star-:ars and try it !

The Beaver !

I just laugh at the disinformation on CJC 1295 DAC. I want to no if anybody has really ran CJC1295 DAC every day, because i have for four months . It make's you bigger and leaner and your IGF 1 through the roof !. I do not have HGH bleed which is bull shit !. I no what i have is a product, that is stable in my system for seven days instead of seven minutes ! . Please people dont be sheeps and just follow guys that dont no what they are talking about,:star-:ars:star-:ars and try it !

The Beaver !

i will never use anything but cjc1295/DAC

The Beaver !

you always pop in and say something similar to this....but never any dosage reccomendation

u running 200mcg a day...2mg a day...4mg a day?

if dac is active for 7days...why dose every day?

I just feel like dac works better for me. Right now I'm researching 500/500 ipam/dac right before bed and 100 ghrp2 2-3x during the day, I just love it. Real easy for me to stay lean. I just feel better in general.

P.S. I dose DAC everyday because I'm gonna be injecting the Ipam and ghrp any way so I just mix it in with the shot, so same number of pins per day. Also I would be doing around 4mg a week anyway and 500mcg per night works out to 3.5mg per week and I know my levels will stay pretty constant.

The Beaver !

Actually, you do. That's what this does. The "bleed" refers to constantly "bleeding" HGH as opposed to "pulses" of HGH that you get with the "No DAC" version.

CjC-1295 DAC

You can do 1 mg to 2mg per week. The question with everything is, what can you afford . I like to do 5 iu on slin needle in the morning right when i wake up. I also like running it with GHRP-6 or 2 at night before i go to bed. I also like to mention that Russianstar is a clinical doctor, and has a better education than most people here. He says no such thing as HGH bleed with Peptides because of Homeostasis kicks in. That's my three cents for today !

The Beaver !:headbang:

The Beaver !

Ive gotta admit that I was a little sceptical with the bleed, but since looking into it more I cant wait to give it a shot

You can do 1 mg to 2mg per week. The question with everything is, what can you afford . I like to do 5 iu on slin needle in the morning right when i wake up. I also like running it with GHRP-6 or 2 at night before i go to bed. I also like to mention that Russianstar is a clinical doctor, and has a better education than most people here. He says no such thing as HGH bleed with Peptides because of Homeostasis kicks in. That's my three cents for today !

The Beaver !:headbang:

im liking the dac aswell

but 5iu on a slin pin can be a range of different doses...depending on how much bac water u used

im researching 2mg a week at once...thinking about bumping it to 4mg....but i dont see how pinning everyday helps...considering the half life of dac..

care to elaborate?

In my research Dac rose igf-1 levels from 211ng/ml to 286 in a couple of weeks.

im liking the dac aswell

but 5iu on a slin pin can be a range of different doses...depending on how much bac water u used

im researching 2mg a week at once...thinking about bumping it to 4mg....but i dont see how pinning everyday helps...considering the half life of dac..

care to elaborate?

Also, Beaver what is your dose and what is the dose of the people around you?

DAC

For me, and everyone reacts differently to all things,
DAC at 1 mg every other day with Huperzine A at 100 mcg 3 times a day is working wonders in a very short time. I take it at night and tried twice a day once in the morning and for me it makes me tired all day if taken in the morning. Bleed no bleed whatever it works for me as well as 5 ius of decent HGH with no bloat at all. Tight hand during the day but no pain and they get numb and fall asleep at night. Skin is getting tighter every day and energy is growing every day. Strenght is also going up. For me its DAC others may react to the 100/100 protocol better. I think it is like beaver said you need to try DAC on its own for at least 60-90 days and then you be the judge.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws