over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CKD - Get your Blood work done

bigman1

Kilo Klub Member
I just found out that I have CKD and now the amount of tests I need to take is ridiculous but im doing as much research as I can.

I have a great doctor so far that is more then willing to try "other methods" of treatments which is great.

All I can say as it has been said time and time again PLEASE GET YOUR BLOOD WORK DONE. If I would not have gotten my blood work done for a physical I would never have known and it would have only gotten worse.

Track your BP and limit your pain meds i.e NSAID

I am also looking for any study for CKD and supplements. I will post later some info I have gotten that looks promising.

Thanks

Thats great hope all looks good. There are plenty of bros on here like me wish I would have done more proactive things while taking gear while I was younger, now I know my gear usage is not the only reason I have CKD as I said my excessive pain meds were a big part plus I also caught the norwalk virus five years ago that hurt my one kidney. All in all I wish I had these boards when I started.

Well

Thats great hope all looks good. There are plenty of bros on here like me wish I would have done more proactive things while taking gear while I was younger, now I know my gear usage is not the only reason I have CKD as I said my excessive pain meds were a big part plus I also caught the norwalk virus five years ago that hurt my one kidney. All in all I wish I had these boards when I started.

Do your best to save what function you have left....I preach about this all the time and people laughed......god bless them if they ever have this issue.

So true Phil, I bet there are many more on the board who may be in my position but just do not know it yet. I hate to say it but so many people and I was one of them who think it will never happen to them.

At this point Im on TRT of 140mg a week of test and im using ghrp and IGF and i was just able to go off BP med which is great as I feel so much better.

Supplements:

900mg ALA a day
2000mg Vit C
Vit D3 10,000 iu a day
Beta edcysterone 50mg a day
10mg of melatonin at bedtime
lovaza

I eat NO protein in fact I get all my protein from humapro though I know some of you may not agree with humapro BUT it has helped me. I eat only complex carbs and good fats.

Like Phil said it is about maintaining what you have and that is what Im doing.

Also it is about finding the right doctor, one you can be honest with and that will not preach but help you

Also it is about finding the right doctor, one you can be honest with and that will not preach but help you

That's all you can do once the damage is done, that is how I am now with my heart. I have incorporated 1 hour or more a day of cardio here recently for my heart health and feel a lot better for it. All we can do is hold onto what we have and hope for the best. I hope your condition does not worsen anytime soon.

I like you comment about the doctors too because its essential that you find a doc that is good for YOU. I have some great ones, and none of them had a problem with me going on TRT even though I had a massive heart attack. It doesnt take just one good one either, it takes a freakin team of doctors. I have 2 cardiologists, 1 endo, 1 GP, and 1 Hematologist. So thats 5 good docs for me.

So true Mal, it take a team to work together to make one healthy. NOt one doctor can do it all. I have a great Nephro doc and though I have a decent family doc im in the process to see another that will be more open to help me with the hormone aspect of my life.

So many people think its all about test but forget about the other abundant hormones we have in our body that can affect not only your health but physical performance.

Well

So true Phil, I bet there are many more on the board who may be in my position but just do not know it yet. I hate to say it but so many people and I was one of them who think it will never happen to them.

At this point Im on TRT of 140mg a week of test and im using ghrp and IGF and i was just able to go off BP med which is great as I feel so much better.

Supplements:

900mg ALA a day
2000mg Vit C
Vit D3 10,000 iu a day
lovaza

I eat NO protein in fact I get all my protein from humapro though I know some of you may not agree with humapro BUT it has helped me. I eat only complex carbs and good fats.

Every one of these guys an steroids are putting themselves into CKD.....it WILL HAPPEN faster than normal......your GFR will decline FASTER.....bottom line.

So true Phil, to bad others do not take that advice and what emeric and you use to say that less is more, no need for mega dosing or taking multiple steroids at once. Peptides are so much safer and in my opinion everyone should stay at under 200mg of test and use peptides. We would be much healthier

Every one of these guys an steroids are putting themselves into CKD.....it WILL HAPPEN faster than normal......your GFR will decline FASTER.....bottom line.

Phil, I know you have mentioned having kidney issues, how are you doing now?

Excuse my ignorance but what does CKD stand for?

CKD is chronic kidney disease i believe. wow im pretty scared now...........srs

you are correct M, don't be worried just take precautions. Be smart remember you do not need a ton of gear and remember to ALWAYS GET YOUR BLOOD WORK done, I can not stress it more as it has been said so many times on the board.

As phil just stated watch your protein and as Phil has said many times most of us over do the protein that is truly needed to build muscle. I for one know for a fact 300 or more grams is not needed and does more harm then good. The waste protein produces for the kidney to filter is huge. I have never been a fan of WHEY protein as it has the highest amount of waste but that is just my thoughts.

Like I said I eat NO food protein at all.

My kidneys will last me until I am 96 if I am carefull with protein..........thats not good enough for me though......I do not like a time limit.

Oh, I thought you had some serious problems but it sounds like everything worked out for the best and that is good. 96 huh, most people will be lucky to see that age so your life should be uneffected as long as you take care of yourself!

Supplements:

900mg ALA a day
2000mg Vit C
Vit D3 10,000 iu a day
lovaza

Humapro is an amazing supplement that provides protein/nitrogen retention with unheard of utilization rates. And there is NO LOAD on the kidneys. Author himself has CKD...and that was one of the driving forces behind creating it.

My kidneys will last me until I am 96 if I am carefull with protein..........thats not good enough for me though......I do not like a time limit.

Phil, how much protein do you get a day?

you are correct M, don't be worried just take precautions. Be smart remember you do not need a ton of gear and remember to ALWAYS GET YOUR BLOOD WORK done, I can not stress it more as it has been said so many times on the board.

As phil just stated watch your protein and as Phil has said many times most of us over do the protein that is truly needed to build muscle. I for one know for a fact 300 or more grams is not needed and does more harm then good. The waste protein produces for the kidney to filter is huge. I have never been a fan of WHEY protein as it has the highest amount of waste but that is just my thoughts.

Like I said I eat NO food protein at all.

Have you noticed significant muscle mass loss when switched to no protein? How much carbs and fats you eat?

You don't even eat plant protein?

I eat no Animal protein, of course I get some protein from rice, or any carbs for that matter but no meat, once in a blue moon I will add egg whites only to my breakfast. I did not notice any muscle loss at all. In fact since I started the no meat protein and added the humapro I added weight back on.

When I was eating meat and I was trying to figure out why I felt like crap all the time I was weighing about 230-235 and I was using more gear. When I switched to Humapro, and reduced the test I went up to 240 and since I added the IGF I now weigh in at 242 and waist size has not changed and Im still wearing the same shirts etc. Though I feel I have lost the scale and people tell me different. For me it is just getting my mind wrapped around you do not need the high dose or high protein from food to gaining muscle.

More people need to listen to phil and emric when they say you do not need the high protein, high dose gear and we should all add peptides etc. As phil stated everyone that is on is hurting their kidneys maybe not to the degree Phil or myself but none the less your still hurting them..

TR

I eat 5-6 meals a day and each meal is around 400-500 cals be it all carbs or carbs plus fat. I stick with about 2500/3000 cals a day. I try real hard to stay near the 2500 but if I get up real early I normally get the 3000 mark in. I take 40-50 pills of humapro a day

My food is very basic:

White/brown rice
Gluten free Pasta
Oatmeal
Vegis

Fats are coconut oils, olive oils,

Im very simple to cook for and shop for.

Snack I eat rice cakes and at night before bed 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131