over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CLA Benefits

inoverdrive

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Curious how many people still supplement with CLA

Very few.

The studies that showed decent weight loss and body comp results were done on mice....
(insert Victor Black questioning here—when is it OK and when is it not OK to trust these studies?)
Some human studies were done but the results were either ridiculously small or none at all in terms of weight loss.
CLA is a product of the 90's supplement boom. Personally, i think you could save the money and purchase something else depending on your goals.

I used it a long long time go and got absolutely nothing from it.

MM2000 said that CLA power is only optimally achieved through synergy stacking with HMB. This is what Bill Phillips put Demi Moore on for GI Jane and Striptease🙄

MM2000 said that CLA power is only optimally achieved through synergy stacking with HMB. This is what Bill Phillips put Demi Moore on for GI Jane and Striptease🙄
It’s so funny looking back on all the shit I blew money on, I can’t remember who told
me I needed HMB when I was 18 but I absolutely had to have it and spent a lot of
Money on that and a bunch of other dumb shit

It’s so funny looking back on all the shit I blew money on, I can’t remember who told
me I needed HMB when I was 18 but I absolutely had to have it and spent a lot of
Boards like this have helped stop that brainwashing. I remember pre-internet I was studying all the EAS magazines and pamphlets like they were sacred texts. Being able to see other people's feedback on products has helped us all think critically. I don't think in 2021 your could pull off the CLA scam to the same extent.

Boards like this have helped stop that brainwashing. I remember pre-internet I was studying all the EAS magazines and pamphlets like they were sacred texts. Being able to see other people's feedback on products has helped us all think critically. I don't think in 2021 your could pull off the CLA scam to the same extent.
Agreed I wish I found the forums years before I did.

You arent alone. I wasted thousands. Ignorance on my part but when you got guys who are getting paid to tell you this is what they take, you believe them. Especially when you're young but still there are some guys in their 30s and 40s who still haven't figured it out.

of no interest

You arent alone. I wasted thousands. Ignorance on my part but when you got guys who are getting paid to tell you this is what they take, you believe them. Especially when you're young but still there are some guys in their 30s and 40s who still haven't figured it out.

Same - I pissed away a small fortune 🤬

We all spent a ton of money on their products.

PPAR before PPAR. Now most fatty acids have multiple affinities for the various PPAR receptors to their various degrees. No one really wanted to pin CLA down exactly with only bullshit research.

It seems as if a lot of the fatty acids have a mild affinity for PPAR-y. The same fatty acids have multiple affinities varying between the receptors. Specific polyunsaturated Fats have the highest for PPAR-delta, second highest for PPAR-alpha, and third was that but that dabble in PPAR Gamma. Monousaturated cars were primarily PPAR-alpha, then PPAR-delta, and so on.

No one continues about what makes CLA so great as a PPAR, besides we have selective agonists for that now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity