over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CLA for Fat loss

pahlevan

Registered
Has anyone used CLA for Fat loss with good results. I get too jittery on thermogenics and looking for an alternate. What dose, duration etc... Thanks.

A lot of the literature is skewed on CLA in my opinion...more so than that I havent seen it make any difference in actual application with myself or hundreds of other people...in theory its fat burning benefit is suppose to be due to its effect on PPAR signaling (which is correlated to lipolysis, glucose metabolism, lipid metabolism, etc.)

But hey you never know until you try it! There are other health benefits from it but purely as a fat burner....not a fan

one of the biggest scams in the supplement industry. The margins are insane. Fat loss is minimal if any. There is really only one human trial that showed any positive results. It works great in animals. Clen also builds muscle in animals too, but not in humans.

I tried 5g a day for 3 months. and all I got from it was elevated liver enzymes. It even caused inflammation of my gums. Better off buying higher grade Krill Oil.

Last edited:
it doesn't work in humans. forget it and save your ££££ is the quick answer.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Has anyone used CLA for Fat loss with good results. I get too jittery on thermogenics and looking for an alternate. What dose, duration etc... Thanks.

I didn't care for CLA. What I do like, and currently supplement with, is L-Carnitine L-Tartrate. I take 1 gram before I workout and 1 gram after. I buy the powder. I also take the 200mg Caffeine Anhydrous before i workout as well. I don't get jitters at that dose. It just gives me that focus I need early in morning. I also run 6 grams of L-Citrulline before my workouts with BCAA's.

250mg dnp EOD will give you better fat loss than anything else you'll try

it doesn't work in humans. forget it and save your ££££ is the quick answer.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

It really never did pan out in real human research. I knew guys who used 6 grams daily with no real results. There's better choices for your money for sure.

250mg dnp EOD will give you better fat loss than anything else you'll try

x2

I would honestly just go with 200mg dnp eod (or ed) for someone who wants to avoid stimulants. That's a nice easy dose and if you stay hydrated you won't have any issues. I am not one to openly recommend dnp as it has the potential to be dangerous in the wrong hands. However at that dose most should be fine and it really is 5x more effective than the 2nd best thing.

Out of all the garbage scams that the supp industry puts out, this one is definitely close to the top of the list. ZMA is a close second.

I've read a decent amount of evidence that suggests this stuff is actually horrible for your health. Reduced insulin sensitivity and HDL reductions. If you absolutely must supplement, look into L-carnitine and green tea extract, but any tweaks to your diet and training regiment will yield far greater results than OTC supplements.

highest amounts of CLAs in food is found in cheese wiz. Start supplementing with that and the pounds will come off :cool:

Out of all the garbage scams that the supp industry puts out, this one is definitely close to the top of the list. ZMA is a close second.

I've read a decent amount of evidence that suggests this stuff is actually horrible for your health. Reduced insulin sensitivity and HDL reductions. If you absolutely must supplement, look into L-carnitine and green tea extract, but any tweaks to your diet and training regiment will yield far greater results than OTC supplements.

CLA is complete bs IMO but if my memory serves me correct weren't most of those studies looking at CLA from naturally occurring sources. I remember a few I looked into, they looked at CLA coming from red meat which is also high in saturated fats which made the results a tad skewed since it didn't isolate CLA.

Doesn't really matter as I'd tell people to stay away regardless of it causing negative health effects or not.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity