Attachments

• Classic.jpg
    Classic.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 402
  • Under 12.jpg
    Under 12.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 397
25mg test e week?

They both look very good, but I like Breon Ansley's look better.

Kamal is more developed in many ways but I prefer the look of Breon.

When I was training in Venice a week or two after the Olympia, I definitely saw Breon walking around and training and he definitely has some impressive lines and density. It's hard to explain...looks like a light heavy with professional type muscle bellies if that makes sense. Obviously, he is a heavyweight - but it's just such an athletic look while still looking super 3-dimensional. Very impressive and streamlined, while also looking dense in person.

Both are fantastic looks n I think describe the requirements of each class pretty much bang on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BY FAR Kamal Elgargni, the under 212lbs champ... Breon looks good for sure, but the difference in sheer mass between them two is too huge... not even the beginning of a comparison.

Of course, it all depends on what you like physique wise... if you're more into fitness type bodies, then you'll prefer Breon. But on a pure BB standpoint, Kamal. 7 times World Champion says something... :)

Breon has THEE most aesthetic physique out there...... I could just stare at his physique for hours..... no homo

BY FAR Kamal Elgargni, the under 212lbs champ... Breon looks good for sure, but the difference in sheer mass between them two is too huge... not even the beginning of a comparison.

Of course, it all depends on what you like physique wise... if you're more into fitness type bodies, then you'll prefer Breon. But on a pure BB standpoint, Kamal. 7 times World Champion says something... :)

Agree 100%

IMO, Breon Ansley physique is exactly what I think a classic physique should look like. Small waist, nice lines, ect..

Breon.

Gotta remember, he once was a lot bigger and came down when this division opened, so thats playing a large role in his development. Either way, his physique is on another level.

Breon's physique has better lines, symmetry, and is more aesthetic and "flowing". But that's what this division demands and the athletes have to try to obtain this more aesthetic, streamlined look in order to be successful.

It's not fair in some ways to compare physiques from different divisions because the judging criteria and the "look" that the judges are after, is set to different standards. It's apples to oranges if you will. These are totally separate competitions with different set standards for the athletes.

BUT...based upon the first callout video of the OPEN....DEXTER beats them ALL in my humble opinion! He has it all..flowing lines, symmetry, dry and crisp as ever...FULL muscle bellies....tight waist! Sorry if this is off subject or for bringing another division or person into the discussion.

Once he brngs up his rear double bicep to the level of his front he will be a really force

Attachments

• IMG_5574.jpg
    IMG_5574.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 386

Kamal is 44 years young, he is a very nice gentleman. He lives in UK he won 7 times the Amateur world championship and many times the Asian gold cup, he is a great champion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131