over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Classic Bodybuilding, building the classic physique

All I'm going to say is this about bodybuilding dosages, everyone's chemical make up is different for the most part, what some can handle others can't. To get to the upper level of physique enhancement YOU WILL push to find YOUR upper tolerable level. I done it and it wasn't as high as I had hoped for, I was susceptible to gyno and that put a ceiling to my upper limit, after gyno surgery and making a point to stay leaner in the offseason I was able to SLIGHTLY raise my dosage upper ceiling limit. When the side effects start out weighing the gaines its time to back off the dosage, my personal comfortable limit is between 2-3.5 grams total gear, after that the side effects outweigh the gains. if I go higher in dosages is has to be short get in and get out cycles like 6 weeks and out, which I don't feel like the tissue gain is sufficient enough in the short time before side effect start taking over for me. The main thing is that I have YEARS in the gym, im 49 years old now and have been weight training since 13, did my first cycle at around
29- 30 years old I believe so lots of years building up a natural foundation and strength levels which could account for me not having to use much more gear than I have to build the tissue I own now. Everyone has to find their own sweet spot where gaines outweigh side effects, trust me if I could get away with using much more gear without shitty side effects I most definitely would. People different chemical makeup allows them to tolerate different level of gear usage, I truly believe everyone at a higher muscular level uses as much as they can get away with, why wouldn't you?

Ofcourse wouldn't be a proper debate if I didn't ask; if its just about the high dosages, why don't you blast 1.5g of Test, 1.5g of Tren a bunch of orals, and get on the Olympia stage. Prove us wrong. Well maybe you don’t have the structure to be a good pro, but if its just about high drugs, you can at least easily turn pro. Go win a national overall at least. Show us what drugs it takes to get there.

it takes much more than that to get to the olympia lol.. reread Big A's thread

I told you to go win the nationals. Just pound the drugs man. Easy

i do find it fascinating how my assertion that it wouldn't make any sense for a bodybuilder to compete drug-free in a non-tested league against guys who are juiced to the gills, and bodybuilders likely take more drugs that they say that they do - as Big A has openly stated, has somehow transformed into me winning nationals lol.

discussions can cover a ton of ground when red herrings and strawman arguments are used.

i do find it fascinating how my assertion that it wouldn't make any sense for a bodybuilder to compete drug-free in a non-tested league against guys who are juiced to the gills, and bodybuilders likely take more drugs that they say that they do - as Big A has openly stated, has somehow transformed into me winning nationals lol.
No you said everyone of them is blasting like crazy, and they all lie (example Bumstead). I only brought up actual naturals after the fact to prove my point further.

So let's get back to Jose. You truly believe that someone that has already been juicing, all of the sudden finds a secret stack or increases his dosages so high, that he gains 18lbs of stage weight in less than 3 months? Or do you think it might have been his first time using, and his body responded like crazy after years of being natural (noob gains)?

No you said everyone of them is blasting like crazy, and they all lie (example Bumstead). I only brought up actual naturals after the fact to prove my point further.

So let's get back to Jose. You truly believe that someone that has already been juicing, all of the sudden finds a secret stack or increases his dosages so high, that he gains 18lbs of stage weight in less than 3 months? Or do you think it might have been his first time using, and his body responded like crazy after years of being natural (noob gains)?

Big A has also said that they blast lots of gear, and lie about their use for various personal agendas. Chris Bumstead has a lot of young kids looking up to him, maybe he has a conscience that is really susceptible to guilt? who knows?

So you know for a fact that Jose was natural.. like, for a fact - as in you were glued to his side during that time period? because if not, you don't know that he was an "actual natural".

and it's easy to explain his size gains I.E. maybe he was only using 750mg testosterone, and was coming off of the back end of a competition, anabolic rebound, upped the dosages a tiny bit, maybe added a little bit of insulin and hgh... and blew up like a tick.

my entire premise is it makes NO SENSE to compete as a natural against guys who are juiced... what, am i supposed to believe that it's a 'moral' issue? do they want bragging rights? i dont get it.

Big A has also said that they blast lots of gear, and lie about their use for various personal agendas. Chris Bumstead has a lot of young kids looking up to him, maybe he has a conscience that is really susceptible to guilt? who knows?

So you know for a fact that Jose was natural.. like, for a fact - as in you were glued to his side during that time period? because if not, you don't know that he was an "actual natural".

and it's easy to explain his size gains I.E. maybe he was only using 750mg testosterone, and was coming off of the back end of a competition, anabolic rebound, upped the dosages a tiny bit, maybe added a little bit of insulin and hgh... and blew up like a tick.

my entire premise is it makes NO SENSE to compete as a natural against guys who are juiced... what, am i supposed to believe that it's a 'moral' issue? do they want bragging rights? i dont get it.

Or he is just telling the truth. Have you ever competed before? Have you ever been stage lean? Do you know that it's next to impossible to gain 18lbs of actual tissue in 3 months, no matter what drugs you push if you already have been enhanced? Yes, there is rebounds, but that is 95% water and glycogen in the muscle. You still appear to be lean, but believe me this is not stage lean, and it's not actual muscle. And it's not like he just went on stage fuller. He barely got second call out (maybe 3rd) at his first show, and he came in 18lbs heavier and sharper to place 2nd at the next show 3 months later and qualified for the Olympia.

Do you understand how difficult that is? 18lbs of muscle, and diet down to stage condition, all in less then 3 months.

So I don't have to be glued to Jose to know and believe how he achieved this. Why? Because I have competed, I understand how drugs work. I realize now, that there is no sense in arguing with you, because if you can't comprehend how hard it is to do what Jose did, it means you have never actually competed and you have no real understanding of drugs and dieting.

Go ask Big A in his thread, about what stack you should take to not only put on 18lbs of stage weight in 3 months, but in the same 3 months reach such conditioning that you qualify for the Olympia.

If you find the answer, you will be a rich man, as you will the worlds top guru.

I've spent enough time on this thread and realize no matter how logical my replies to you are, you don't actually have the knowledge and experience to understand what I'm saying.

Hello my brothers , i made this thread so i can show a different style of PED usage

The content of this thread is for ppl who are interested in classic physique and those who appreciate clear lines ,symetry,proportions

This is not to become 250+lbs with abs or to attain mass monster status

I hope you enjoy it and i will be very happy to answer all questions and help all those who are interested in something like this

So lets get started :

This style of cycling works if the individual does not require trt , for those of you on trt i will explain how to proceed

Offseason or growing period cycles are based on 6weeks on / 4 weeks off rotation , gh is the only thing used on the off period besides legit trt ( test not out of range)

2-3 aas are used at the same time while on

The point of this method is that steroids lose effectiveness and is better to go off and reset than keep upping the dosage , also by using this method one is never shit down for long periods of time , recovery is easy and so one avoids trt
By not using test the skin remains flawless and no need to use AIs and other ancilary drugs

These blasts give small increments in quality gains that after many blasts add up to impressive results

This is how an offseason was for me , each block is 6 weeks on/4 weeks off :

Deca -primo-dboll-gh 6 weeks
4 weeks Off gh only
Deca-primo-eq - gh 6 weeks
4 weeks off gh only
Primo-eq-drol - gh 6 weeks
4 weeks off gh only

Gh is used eod whole offseason , when off deload in gym and drop some carbs to regain insulin sensivity and shed some water

Then transition to contest prep , on prep you stay on for whole duration

Prep for me looked like:

My pre contest cycle

weeks 9-7 EQ 2cc ew, Anadrol 50mg ed, gh 8iu m,w,f

weeks 6-5 EQ 2cc ew, Anadrol 100mg ed, gh 8iu m,w,f

weeks 4-3 Tren 4.5 cc ew, Materon 3 cc ew, oral winni 50mg ed, Anavar 25mg ed
gh 4iu am intramuscular 3iu pm sub q ed

week 2 Tren 6 cc ew, Masteron 3 cc ew, oral winni 50mg ed, Anavar 25mh ed Gh same as above

week of show 50mg winni ed, 50mg anavar ed no gh

letro and nolvadex

70mcg of T3

This way was taught to me by bodybuilders of the 80s , i wish i could tell the name of one since by hearing his name this would gain so much credibility in your eyes but i cant out of respect

Lets get this going and i will answer as we go , you are all welcome to ask anything you want and i promise i will reply truly

Thanks to BIO for giving me this oportunity

And thank you all for reading and for your time

I made the mistake to go on test and blast/cruise when i joined the internet so now i have modify this
How was your blood work between those 6 week blasts ? I mean did your Hdl etc recovered ?

Thus why I used the words (for the most part), there are drug "abusers" in every sport.
I can pretty much guarantee that no classic guys are running Branch Warren amounts though (just an example)
How tall are you b-boy? That’s you in both pics at just over 200lbs?

5ft5
First pic was 170 lbs, second pic was about 203 lbs i believe

That pic looks great. Both actually. Look like you weigh more.
Lol thats the whole idea behind bodybuilding....to look a lot bigger than you actually are!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear