over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Classic Bodybuilding, building the classic physique

madg

Registered
Newbies
Hello my brothers , i made this thread so i can show a different style of PED usage

The content of this thread is for ppl who are interested in classic physique and those who appreciate clear lines ,symetry,proportions

This is not to become 250+lbs with abs or to attain mass monster status

I hope you enjoy it and i will be very happy to answer all questions and help all those who are interested in something like this

So lets get started :

This style of cycling works if the individual does not require trt , for those of you on trt i will explain how to proceed

Offseason or growing period cycles are based on 6weeks on / 4 weeks off rotation , gh is the only thing used on the off period besides legit trt ( test not out of range)

2-3 aas are used at the same time while on

The point of this method is that steroids lose effectiveness and is better to go off and reset than keep upping the dosage , also by using this method one is never shit down for long periods of time , recovery is easy and so one avoids trt
By not using test the skin remains flawless and no need to use AIs and other ancilary drugs

These blasts give small increments in quality gains that after many blasts add up to impressive results

This is how an offseason was for me , each block is 6 weeks on/4 weeks off :

Deca -primo-dboll-gh 6 weeks
4 weeks Off gh only
Deca-primo-eq - gh 6 weeks
4 weeks off gh only
Primo-eq-drol - gh 6 weeks
4 weeks off gh only

Gh is used eod whole offseason , when off deload in gym and drop some carbs to regain insulin sensivity and shed some water

Then transition to contest prep , on prep you stay on for whole duration

Prep for me looked like:

My pre contest cycle

weeks 9-7 EQ 2cc ew, Anadrol 50mg ed, gh 8iu m,w,f

weeks 6-5 EQ 2cc ew, Anadrol 100mg ed, gh 8iu m,w,f

weeks 4-3 Tren 4.5 cc ew, Materon 3 cc ew, oral winni 50mg ed, Anavar 25mg ed
gh 4iu am intramuscular 3iu pm sub q ed

week 2 Tren 6 cc ew, Masteron 3 cc ew, oral winni 50mg ed, Anavar 25mh ed Gh same as above

week of show 50mg winni ed, 50mg anavar ed no gh

letro and nolvadex

70mcg of T3

This way was taught to me by bodybuilders of the 80s , i wish i could tell the name of one since by hearing his name this would gain so much credibility in your eyes but i cant out of respect

Lets get this going and i will answer as we go , you are all welcome to ask anything you want and i promise i will reply truly

Thanks to BIO for giving me this oportunity

And thank you all for reading and for your time

I made the mistake to go on test and blast/cruise when i joined the internet so now i have modify this

This is me at 20 years of age before doing my first comp using the 6 weeks on/4 weeks off

I weigh 78 kg at 1,75 m here dont know bf

Attachments

• 44E17BB7-7484-44FE-9F2A-823E4D6A932E.jpeg
    44E17BB7-7484-44FE-9F2A-823E4D6A932E.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 220
  • E0FDC5C7-BD0A-46B8-8B57-CE0D378329D3.jpeg
    E0FDC5C7-BD0A-46B8-8B57-CE0D378329D3.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 213
10 kg more here and many years later

Attachments

• 711A2B6D-793B-4D1F-9A47-0D258DA00A2E.jpeg
    711A2B6D-793B-4D1F-9A47-0D258DA00A2E.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 147
  • FA4E1902-06B1-4001-984B-F4A77DBE976B.jpeg
    FA4E1902-06B1-4001-984B-F4A77DBE976B.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 140
  • 924710C2-BCFA-484C-BC7B-213B022DEAD3.jpeg
    924710C2-BCFA-484C-BC7B-213B022DEAD3.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 125
  • D7DBCEAF-1662-4746-BDE3-3A4AF34329A8.jpeg
    D7DBCEAF-1662-4746-BDE3-3A4AF34329A8.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 138
  • E5275608-D5B9-4967-92BE-2AE459C9E4F0.jpeg
    E5275608-D5B9-4967-92BE-2AE459C9E4F0.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 149
Hello my brothers , i made this thread so i can show a different style of PED usage

The content of this thread is for ppl who are interested in classic physique and those who appreciate clear lines ,symetry,proportions

This is not to become 250+lbs with abs or to attain mass monster status

I hope you enjoy it and i will be very happy to answer all questions and help all those who are interested in something like this

So lets get started :

This style of cycling works if the individual does not require trt , for those of you on trt i will explain how to proceed

Offseason or growing period cycles are based on 6weeks on / 4 weeks off rotation , gh is the only thing used on the off period besides legit trt ( test not out of range)

2-3 aas are used at the same time while on

The point of this method is that steroids lose effectiveness and is better to go off and reset than keep upping the dosage , also by using this method one is never shit down for long periods of time , recovery is easy and so one avoids trt
By not using test the skin remains flawless and no need to use AIs and other ancilary drugs

These blasts give small increments in quality gains that after many blasts add up to impressive results

This is how an offseason was for me , each block is 6 weeks on/4 weeks off :

Deca -primo-dboll-gh 6 weeks
4 weeks Off gh only
Deca-primo-eq - gh 6 weeks
4 weeks off gh only
Primo-eq-drol - gh 6 weeks
4 weeks off gh only

Gh is used eod whole offseason , when off deload in gym and drop some carbs to regain insulin sensivity and shed some water

Then transition to contest prep , on prep you stay on for whole duration

Prep for me looked like:

My pre contest cycle

weeks 9-7 EQ 2cc ew, Anadrol 50mg ed, gh 8iu m,w,f

weeks 6-5 EQ 2cc ew, Anadrol 100mg ed, gh 8iu m,w,f

weeks 4-3 Tren 4.5 cc ew, Materon 3 cc ew, oral winni 50mg ed, Anavar 25mg ed
gh 4iu am intramuscular 3iu pm sub q ed

week 2 Tren 6 cc ew, Masteron 3 cc ew, oral winni 50mg ed, Anavar 25mh ed Gh same as above

week of show 50mg winni ed, 50mg anavar ed no gh

letro and nolvadex

70mcg of T3

This way was taught to me by bodybuilders of the 80s , i wish i could tell the name of one since by hearing his name this would gain so much credibility in your eyes but i cant out of respect

Lets get this going and i will answer as we go , you are all welcome to ask anything you want and i promise i will reply truly

Thanks to BIO for giving me this oportunity

And thank you all for reading and for your time

I made the mistake to go on test and blast/cruise when i joined the internet so now i have modify this
How is your libido during that offseason? And how much GH are you using during off season.
And I have been thinking of doing these short blasts with equal amount of time off. So thank you for posting this.

How is your libido during that offseason? And how much GH are you using during off season.
And I have been thinking of doing these short blasts with equal amount of time off. So thank you for posting this.

I never had libido problems before i started blast/cruise , test and AIs

Gh dose offseason 8 iu eod , 4 iu AM IM - 4 iu PM SubQ

I am sure most ppl using PEDS would be more happy using like this AND more healthy

Just to clarify though -taking 4 weeks off after blasting long ester drugs (EQ) - you're not really "off" and you're certainly not recovering in that time. Recovery takes months, not weeks and EQ takes weeks to clear anyway.

Not a terrible idea though to drop to trt every 6-8 weeks though at least IMO

I never had libido problems before i started blast/cruise , test and AIs

Gh dose offseason 8 iu eod , 4 iu AM IM - 4 iu PM SubQ

I am sure most ppl using PEDS would be more happy using like this AND more healthy
Why pin GH IM once then SC in PM? Just the way you do or is there a theory behind it?

Thanks for posting Madg

Just to clarify though -taking 4 weeks off after blasting long ester drugs (EQ) - you're not really "off" and you're certainly not recovering in that time. Recovery takes months, not weeks and EQ takes weeks to clear anyway.

When talking “recovery” not so much for recovering test as to clear toxicity , corrisol come down , shed water and not be whole year on ...

The eq being in your blood is to little to supress you , you not actively using drugs

I never had test crashed when i was doing this and was doing bloodwork

Now i drop to 10 mg ed test when “off”

What would dosages look like during offseason blocks ?

Dosages are individual my brother ,depends on many factors

I always try to use the least amount possible to get the results i want

So for me for example

400 deca - 600 primo - 30-50 mg dboll - 8 iu gh

This protocol seems to be pretty well thought out, I like it and will give it a chance this coming year. I like short esters and will be planning to use acetates and propionates esters. I no longer want to chase the size game and am looking more for the classic physique of the old school bodybuilders. What has me most intrigued by this protocol is I recently watched a clip on YouTube of Tom Platz explaining a very similar protocol that he swore by as a good way to cycle and stay as healthy as possible while still using gear effectively for the long haul for pretty much same reasons you mentioned. My main concern is the yoyo effect with blood levels with the on and off cycling but still willing to experiment with it to see how it actually works out. Started following this thread. Cheers

Yeah I was more asking about the GH. And I never planned on using long ester gear if I was running short cycles. Hence me posting about test Ace a week ago. 😉

This protocol seems to be pretty well thought out, I like it and will give it a chance this coming year. I like short esters and will be planning to use acetates and propionates esters. I no longer want to chase the size game and am looking more for the classic physique of the old school bodybuilders. What has me most intrigued by this protocol is I recently watched a clip on YouTube of Tom Platz explaining a very similar protocol that he swore by as a good way to cycle and stay as healthy as possible while still using gear effectively for the long haul for pretty much same reasons you mentioned. My main concern is the yoyo effect with blood levels with the on and off cycling but still willing to experiment with it to see how it actually works out. Started following this thread. Cheers

Thank you brother

Please report here with your results

Are you on trt ?

Classic vs bodybuilding

Lower doses (for the most part) and less food and genetics....those are the main differences in the sports, not type of gear and length of cycle.

Classic vs bodybuilding

Lower doses (for the most part) and less food and genetics....those are the main differences in the sports, not type of gear and length of cycle.
There are still loads of classic guys on grams of gear though right? I doubt most are running sub 1 gram totals or am I way off base?

K
There are still loads of classic guys on grams of gear though right? I doubt most are running sub 1 gram totals or am I way off base?

Mike O Hearn is natty so I bet those classic physique guys just run anavar.

Classic Brad vs Bodybuilder Brad

Classic Brad drug free and ate like a bird maybe 3 meals a day

Years later

Bodybuilder Brad drugs and eating like my life depended on it and 6-7 meals a day shoveling food into my mouth

170lbs (always lean) vs. 203 lbs (12 weeks out).

Screenshot_20200815-065904_Gallery.jpg 20201201_095425.jpg

Thus why I used the words (for the most part), there are drug "abusers" in every sport.
I can pretty much guarantee that no classic guys are running Branch Warren amounts though (just an example)

Classic vs bodybuilding

With all respect brad i disagree here

Old physiques you didnt see the sand paper skin , no hair , huge acne this all are high test usage

No slin , no 10000 grams carbs , no alien head from gh abuse ,no trex syndrom ( no arms due to neuropathy from slin/high glucose , thats why synthol was born old guys ALL had huge guns )

No lines , no separation in muscle , fridge shape with no vtaper

And less genetics ? Its the oposite in my opinion

In my humble opinion even ronie looked best at 98 O before adding all the mass wich even with his alien genetics blew out his midsection

I still respect the guys of today but i believe bodybuilding could be much more than what it is today

Respect

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity