over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Classic Bodybuilding, building the classic physique

There are still loads of classic guys on grams of gear though right? I doubt most are running sub 1 gram totals or am I way off base?

They used to brother ... today ? Hell no

Around 1 - 1,5 g , today guys exceed that only with their test dosage

Classic Brad vs Bodybuilder Brad

Classic Brad drug free and ate like a bird maybe 3 meals a day

Years later

Bodybuilder Brad drugs and eating like my life depended on it and 6-7 meals a day shoveling food into my mouth

170lbs (always lean) vs. 203 lbs (12 weeks out).

View attachment 123279View attachment 123280

This is bodybuilding

You stoped at the perfect time , imagine pushing for 220-240

This the shit i am talking about ...

You look epic here , this is progress from the 80s-90s not regress like with most guys

Perfect you posted this pics , this illustrate mmy point perfectly

And brad

I had that double bi of yours saved years before i came here

Imagine my excitement now we are talking since i came here

This why i shit my pants from happines when you comented on my pic some months back

When i talk modern bodybuilding i am not talking about physique like yours ;-)

With all respect brad i disagree here

Old physiques you didnt see the sand paper skin , no hair , huge acne this all are high test usage

No slin , no 10000 grams carbs , no alien head from gh abuse ,no trex syndrom ( no arms due to neuropathy from slin/high glucose , thats why synthol was born old guys ALL had huge guns )

No lines , no separation in muscle , fridge shape with no vtaper

And less genetics ? Its the oposite in my opinion

In my humble opinion even ronie looked best at 98 O before adding all the mass wich even with his alien genetics blew out his midsection

I still respect the guys of today but i believe bodybuilding could be much more than what it is today

Respect
Genetics - not less, im talking about structure, shape, muscle insertions. Just like today guys think that just because they are within the weight limits they can do classic bodybuilding but they just are not "classic looking" due to their genetic structure, this is my biggest complaint about classic bodybuilding of TODAY. A fuck ton of guys just taking up space on stage when only a select few of them truly have classic physiques. If you have poor insertions and genetically wide muscular waist I don't care how you train, what you eat or what drugs you do you will NEVER look classic

This is what I mean by genetics.

Classic vs bodybuilding

Lower doses (for the most part) and less food and genetics....those are the main differences in the sports, not type of gear and length of cycle.
Exactly, I'd go further and completely drop the first part, because some (and maybe most) of them are going to be pushing similar dosing: It's just food and genetics.

Genetics - not less, im talking about structure, shape, muscle insertions. Just like today guys think that just because they are within the weight limits they can do classic bodybuilding but they just are not "classic looking" due to their genetic structure, this is my biggest complaint about classic bodybuilding of TODAY. A fuck ton of guys just taking up space on stage when only a select few of them truly have classic physiques. If you have poor insertions and genetically wide muscular waist I don't care how you train, what you eat or what drugs you do you will NEVER look classic

This is what I mean by genetics.

Thats the point .. that today EVERYONE does THE SAME just diference in doses

Anyway i am just sharing what was taught to me from a diferent era

I think its my shit english that i am not geting understood this whay many years i was just reading

Exactly, I'd go further and completely drop the first part, because some (and maybe most) of them are going to be pushing similar dosing: It's just food and genetics.

You know classic guys on 20 iu gh and 100 iu slin kal ?

With all respect brad i disagree here

Old physiques you didnt see the sand paper skin , no hair , huge acne this all are high test usage

No slin , no 10000 grams carbs , no alien head from gh abuse ,no trex syndrom ( no arms due to neuropathy from slin/high glucose , thats why synthol was born old guys ALL had huge guns )

No lines , no separation in muscle , fridge shape with no vtaper

And less genetics ? Its the oposite in my opinion

In my humble opinion even ronie looked best at 98 O before adding all the mass wich even with his alien genetics blew out his midsection

I still respect the guys of today but i believe bodybuilding could be much more than what it is today

Respect
-plenty of old physiques had skin/hair/acne issues, just not as many, yes people do use more today.
-alien head from gh abuse? no arms? The 'old guys' had huge arms because relative to the rest of them their arms were huge. 8iu a day is a lot of GH btw...
-no vtaper? That is just a function of bone structure, the current Mr O has one, yes? Classic bodybuilders who did not: Arnold.

I completely respect your opinion that classic bodybuilders looked better, but it sounds more like you just prefer smaller sizes with better genetic bone structure.

Thank you brother

Please report here with your results

Are you on trt ?
No, not on TRT, but I will be turning 51 in 18 days. No need for TRT now but possibly in the future. Today marks week 6 of being off after running gear all through this past year. Decided to go cold turkey with no PCT aids and at week 4 going into week 5 my endo system bounced back with a vengeance. So as of right now my boys are full and swole as if I was using 2000-3000/hcg per week with a serious case of blue balls. So I think I'm safe with not needed TRT as of now, blood work will tell me for sure though.

This.
5% of classic winners are guys with truly superior lines who are running the same gear protocols as BBers with just a lower dose. Eat less food too.

the other 95% are small BBers who just don’t want to push the food and like an IG look and don’t want to get to 240 (they either can’t or don’t want to)

In reality, it has NOTHING to do with a gear or drug protocol. That’s insane.
-plenty of old physiques had skin/hair/acne issues, just not as many, yes people do use more today.
-alien head from gh abuse? no arms? The 'old guys' had huge arms because relative to the rest of them their arms were huge. 8iu a day is a lot of GH btw...
-no vtaper? That is just a function of bone structure, the current Mr O has one, yes? Classic bodybuilders who did not: Arnold.

I completely respect your opinion that classic bodybuilders looked better, but it sounds more like you just prefer smaller sizes with better genetic bone structure.

Iain Valliere's shared what Chris Bumstead takes both in the off season, and pre contest

Laughable doses; that's 1 in a million genetics

A guy in my gym who is a classic comp takes 3 times as much, and he's an amateur

For every yin there's a yang

-plenty of old physiques had skin/hair/acne issues

Gaspari is a good example. For the '87 O he went full tilt and pulled out all the stops in training, diet, and gear. His back was covered in acne at that contest. Body makeup and tan couldn't even hide it.

imagine believing a pro about their doses

life must be difficult being that naive
True but the point stands that some (maybe very few) pros are able to use much less than others and less than many would imagine.

Another interesting point regarding this subject is that all the shit everyone talks about today's bodybuilders vs the 90s bodybuilders is the exact same stuff everyone was saying back in the 90s vs the 60s/70s bodybuilders...

True but the point stands that some (maybe very few) pros are able to use much less than others and less than many would imagine.

i highly doubt that anyone who is going to spend basically every waking moment of their life dedicated to an objective is going to hold back on the gas for any reason... especially when it relates to their income. especially when they know that their competition is not holding back on the gas

same goes for those who say that levrone only used gear for the last few weeks before the O

same goes for those who say that Ronnie became pro as a natural

imagine believing a pro about their doses

life must be difficult being that naive
I tend to believe Iain, as he didn't say that's all Chris ever did, he said with his Kidney issues his offseason was 1/2 CC test twice a week (so 250mg a week), he said he never really had to push dosages with Chris as he was always progressing, so why push anything if he was progressing, then with the autoimmune issue, they decided to take a step back and go even lower (trt).

Now I'm sure that he blasts and takes risks pre-contest, but one thing you have to realize, is that he is pretty much maxed out as far as the weight limit. In recent videos he said first time he measured just under 6'1" but the last two years he was getting measured at just over 6'1". Being over 6'1" would allow him another 10lbs. He hasn't risked it yet and limited his weight to the under 6'1" limit which is only 225lbs.

So do I believe that the guy has crazy genetics? Yes

Do I think he can maintain and maybe slightly improve a physique of 225lbs at 6'1" ? Yes

I'm I naïve? Far from it. I don't believe every single pro bs claims, but there are exceptions to the rule. And at 42 years old, I've learned that genetics play a huge part in this sport.

Also, Iain has talked about some high dosages, gh protocols, insulin on many podcasts that he himself has run, so he doesn't really strike me as a liar.

What will really blow your mind, is that Iain has said many times, that Chris has never in his life touched GH.

I tend to believe Iain, as he didn't say that's all Chris ever did, he said with his Kidney issues his offseason was 1/2 CC test twice a week (so 250mg a week), he said he never really had to push dosages with Chris as he was always progressing, so why push anything if he was progressing, then with the autoimmune issue, they decided to take a step back and go even lower (trt).

Now I'm sure that he blasts and takes risks pre-contest, but one thing you have to realize, is that he is pretty much maxed out as far as the weight limit. In recent videos he said first time he measured just under 6'1" but the last two years he was getting measured at just over 6'1". Being over 6'1" would allow him another 10lbs. He hasn't risked it yet and limited his weight to the under 6'1" limit which is only 225lbs.

So do I believe that the guy has crazy genetics? Yes

Do I think he can maintain and maybe slightly improve a physique of 225lbs at 6'1" ? Yes

I'm I naïve? Far from it. I don't believe every single pro bs claims, but there are exceptions to the rule. And at 42 years old, I've learned that genetics play a huge part in this sport.

Also, Iain has talked about some high dosages, gh protocols, insulin on many podcasts that he himself has run, so he doesn't really strike me as a liar.

What will really blow your mind, is that Iain has said many times, that Chris has never in his life touched GH.

this is all hinging on the assumption that Chris tells Iain everything he does.

and that Iain isn't bullshitting

i highly doubt that anyone who is going to spend basically every waking moment of their life dedicated to an objective is going to hold back on the gas for any reason... especially when it relates to their income. especially when they know that their competition is not holding back on the gas

same goes for those who say that levrone only used gear for the last few weeks before the O

same goes for those who say that Ronnie became pro as a natural
I already mentioned it in my previous post, but you do realize that Chris can not get any bigger, only refine what he has due to his weight limit? He's not an open bodybuilder trying to get to 300lbs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131