over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Classic physique or Physique

You gotta get some more pics up bro but from this single shot I can tell you your waste is a little large for physique, if you have wheels then classic for sure. Post up some full body pics and see. Weight doesn't mean shit, you bring a shredded physique with the right symmetry and know how to pose and you'll do just fine.

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

You gotta get some more pics up bro but from this single shot I can tell you your waste is a little large for physique, if you have wheels then classic for sure. Post up some full body pics and see. Weight doesn't mean shit, you bring a shredded physique with the right symmetry and know how to pose and you'll do just fine.

Mymonsterlabs.com
I might just say fuck thus show and wait till next year

Sent from my LGLS676 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I might just say fuck thus show and wait till next year

Yeah establishing a good game plan and allowing yourself a good 16 week prep is always a good idea[emoji41]

Mymonsterlabs.com

Mymonsterlabs.com
1491710830511.jpg will post more in the morning.

I would take another year out and be 100% the whole way thouugh and look at competing in Classic Physique next year. Then see how you go and take the necessary steps to improve. You could do physique but if would mean dieting away and not touching legs then you are on stage against guys who are slender with tiny waists and no legs and years of just working on their upper bodies. I think you have the potential to do well in CP but you will need to work hard over a long period to do well.

You have a good foundation for classic. I personally dislike physique due to bizarre unacceptable disproportion between upper and lower body which goes against harmonic art of body sculpting. But as others said, forget about this year and prepare 100% for next one. I don't think is a good idea to put yourself a stress of a specific date to be ready. Im more inclined to the idea of killing it everyday, be disciplined, consistent, hardcore and once you're reaching your best dial in to prepare for a show. Overall you look good, you're doing a good job.

P.S. On a side note, whats up with those armpits brother? ololloloool

Unfortunately the muscle mass for classic physique is lacking. You got a good foundation but the mass required for classic physique esp when u diet down is not enough on ur body.

The bf is more like 18/19%. The most accurate way to measure bf is DEXA scan. Some say water testing is equivalent. But dexa prevails usually. As a guide, below 15% you should have visible abs.

And for men's physique, as mentioned above, all those guys do is upper body so they have an advantage over u on that.

Either way, whether it be classic physique or men's physique, as mentioned above you're better off waiting a year and working hard and coming in strong next year for whichever class.

IMG_0001.JPG
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Unfortunately the muscle mass for classic physique is lacking. You got a good foundation but the mass required for classic physique esp when u diet down is not enough on ur body.

The bf is more like 18/19%. The most accurate way to measure bf is DEXA scan. Some say water testing is equivalent. But dexa prevails usually. As a guide, below 15% you should have visible abs.

And for men's physique, as mentioned above, all those guys do is upper body so they have an advantage over u on that.

Either way, whether it be classic physique or men's physique, as mentioned above you're better off waiting a year and working hard and coming in strong next year for whichever class.

View attachment 91017
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1491738447211.jpg I really am at 12%. But I agree completely with what everyone is saying. Thanks for all the advise and I look forward to killing it in a show a year from now.

I'd definitely give it some time, don't go into a show unprepared just to get your feet wet, because that may discourage you... Go watch a few shows and be honest with yourself... You have good development, but need a little more time on your physique, lift some heavyweight, build some quality and keep your bodyfat a little lower... Think quality, my suggestion is that you don't do what a lot of bodybuilders do and get super fat, then try to get lean in 8-10 weeks... You have to realize that it takes time for the skin to shrink and get tight after losing the bodyfat... Good luck...

I'd definitely give it some time, don't go into a show unprepared just to get your feet wet, because that may discourage you... Go watch a few shows and be honest with yourself... You have good development, but need a little more time on your physique, lift some heavyweight, build some quality and keep your bodyfat a little lower... Think quality, my suggestion is that you don't do what a lot of bodybuilders do and get super fat, then try to get lean in 8-10 weeks... You have to realize that it takes time for the skin to shrink and get tight after losing the bodyfat... Good luck...
Thank you. I really appreciate your advice, along with everyone elses. I'm guessing I jumped the gun from being impressed with the gains I have made here lately. I will give it another year and soak up more knowledge and gains.

I think your not even close to stepping on stage....for awhile.

you don't even know what your body even looks like yet...

you wanna be a bodybuilder...??? get lean....start now...
start right now....get lean and in 6 months repost some pics...

it looks like you just started working out this Christmas...honestly.

Another thing you need to consider is that most of your competitors will be taking hormones and you will need Ronnie Coleman like genetics to compete successfully without hormones

Would start with physique. You definitely have some muscle in there. After you diet down you could be very competitive in w local physique show I would think.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Professional Muscle mobile app

1st just try looking like you bodybuild.
Then maybe yrs from now think about competing...
It seems some people think there bodybuilders because they compete..lol
I have never competed, so I guess I am Not a bodybuilder...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131