over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Classic physique or Physique

I'm mind blown at the negativity being thrown my way? It says a lot about the type of guys y'all were at my age. I am ESTABLISHED in my career. I am an AMAZING father to both of my daughters. And I love my girl to the death. Yeuh I have hit a lot of bumps in the road to get where I'm at, but as hard as it is to believe it I'm here. I can tell a lot by the reactions y'all have, I'm cut from a different cloth. Y'all are sad.

Y'all please just shut the fuck up now and watch.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Professional Muscle mobile app

You have so much growing up to do between 20-25 im turning 30 on saturday and i dont even like the same music I did 5 years ago. So much changes.

I'm happy that your happy with your life. But this is a very difficult road. You have no idea after 6 months of training what it takes to even be a decent amateur.

Its not negativity it's realism and you need a healthy dose of it

You have so much growing up to do between 20-25 im turning 30 on saturday and i dont even like the same music I did 5 years ago. So much changes.

I'm happy that your happy with your life. But this is a very difficult road. You have no idea after 6 months of training what it takes to even be a decent amateur.

Its not negativity it's realism and you need a healthy dose of it
Just watch bro.

Just watch bro.

What is there to watch? You have a beginner looking physique thats neither very lean or Big. You have a family already...2 kids is no picnic..I know, i have 2 small ones right now KILLING ME.

Trying to "go Pro" is going to possibly bankrupt you both financially and morally. Good luck.

I'm mind blown at the negativity being thrown my way? It says a lot about the type of guys y'all were at my age. I am ESTABLISHED in my career. I am an AMAZING father to both of my daughters. And I love my girl to the death. Yeuh I have hit a lot of bumps in the road to get where I'm at, but as hard as it is to believe it I'm here. I can tell a lot by the reactions y'all have, I'm cut from a different cloth. Y'all are sad.

Y'all please just shut the fuck up now and watch.

Negativity? You do understand that this board was created when you were 5 years old and we've seen a ton of guys come in here talking themselves up. Guys that after 2-3 months never sign back in, ever.

Nobody is doubting your capabilities as a father, but when you state that you're "well established" in your career as a mortgage loan originator at 20 yrs old, you're going to get called on it, big time. Kid, you were in elementary school when the bubble popped, so you literally experienced NOTHING from it. I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I can assure you, you are NOT "well established" in your career. You haven't the slightest clue of what well established means. I hope you do well, but as I said before, unless you own the business/brokerage (or your relatives do) or have been there for a good amount of time (which is impossible due to your age and legal restrictions in said field) you are out the door jobless if the market poops again. There's some real world for you.

You don't like negativity? You better run the hell away from bodybuilding then buddy! Bodybuilding isn't some snuggle circle where everyone tells each other how great they are, it's brutal. You need thicker skin or you'll be here a very short time

Everyone is "cut from a different cloth" broski. Until they find out their not.
Look up Phil Viz. Guy came here talking a lot like you, the difference? He backed it up FOR YEARS and still is NOT a pro! He's got a great physique too! You think that you're going to hit the gym, takes some sauce and be a pro? Crap, go hit some balls off a tee and you can play MLB while you're at it!
Prove us ALL wrong, please do! Nobody here wants you to fail at your dream, we just think you are full of it. You talk yourself up, like most newbies do, and then they fizzle out. Which is what we all expect you to do here shortly. Again, PROVE US WRONG!!!

What is there to watch? You have a beginner looking physique thats neither very lean or Big. You have a family already...2 kids is no picnic..I know, i have 2 small ones right now KILLING ME.

Trying to "go Pro" is going to possibly bankrupt you both financially and morally. Good luck.
You people have no fucking vision. It's obvious life has you all by the balls and scared to jump.

You people have no fucking vision. It's obvious life has you all by the balls and scared to jump.

lmaoo

life hasn't even looked at your balls yet.....

life normally likes to grab and hold on to post puberty balls...

but yours is coming.....no worries.

:cool:

Negativity? You do understand that this board was created when you were 5 years old and we've seen a ton of guys come in here talking themselves up. Guys that after 2-3 months never sign back in, ever.

Nobody is doubting your capabilities as a father, but when you state that you're "well established" in your career as a mortgage loan originator at 20 yrs old, you're going to get called on it, big time. Kid, you were in elementary school when the bubble popped, so you literally experienced NOTHING from it. I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I can assure you, you are NOT "well established" in your career. You haven't the slightest clue of what well established means. I hope you do well, but as I said before, unless you own the business/brokerage (or your relatives do) or have been there for a good amount of time (which is impossible due to your age and legal restrictions in said field) you are out the door jobless if the market poops again. There's some real world for you.

You don't like negativity? You better run the hell away from bodybuilding then buddy! Bodybuilding isn't some snuggle circle where everyone tells each other how great they are, it's brutal. You need thicker skin or you'll be here a very short time

Look up Phil Viz. Guy came here talking a lot like you, the difference? He backed it up FOR YEARS and still is NOT a pro! He's got a great physique too! You think that you're going to hit the gym, takes some sauce and be a pro? Crap, go hit some balls off a tee and you can play MLB while you're at it!
Prove us ALL wrong, please do! Nobody here wants you to fail at your dream, we just think you are full of it. You talk yourself up, like most newbies do, and then they fizzle out. Which is what we all expect you to do here shortly. Again, PROVE US WRONG!!!

Vander V comes to mind too. Kid had incredible genetics and where is he now?

Don't take it too seriously, if turning pro happens then it happens but don't let that be your #1 priority. If you turn pro in physique so what? No one really cares unless you are top 5 at the Olympia and you will not be making any money from it till then.

I've wanted to turn pro since 18 years old, I'm 28 now and ready to do my 3rd show ever, if it doesn't happen by 30 years old I'll set a different goal but during this whole time bodybuilding has never been the #1 priority and i do not miss out on anything else in life.

The way you think will change tremendously in the next 5 years, it really is true

hes a troll bro....

a 20yo mortgage broker...??? lol right...
maybe sweeping the floors and taking out the garbage...

been working out since dec......now wants a pro card...??? lol right....

guarantee he still lives with mommy....if not, he will be when the girlfriend
takes the kids, takes him to court...ect....

if I'm wrong....then I'm wrong.....my bad:eek:

Don't most in a professional role like that at least have a bachelors degree from a reputable college? He isn't even old enough to have a degree yet. If he wants to go far in his career he needs a degree. I don't know how he thinks he is going to be able to do serious bodybuilding, taking care of two kids, work a full time job, and go to college.

with a wife and two small children... sounds like you got waaay too many responsibilities to be making any "jumps"

risk taking is a single, childless man's game

You've been really tame lately lol
Figured you'd have let this kid know the real deal by now
Old age is making you "nice"

You've been really tame lately lol
Figured you'd have let this kid know the real deal by now
Old age is making you "nice"

haha perhaps..

but ive known some rather young folks who have accomplished some rather impressive things..

they didn't have a wife or kids however.

Don't most in a professional role like that at least have a bachelors degree from a reputable college? He isn't even old enough to have a degree yet. If he wants to go far in his career he needs a degree. I don't know how he thinks he is going to be able to do serious bodybuilding, taking care of two kids, work a full time job, and go to college.

A VERY good friend of mine is a loan originator, Masters in finance. He didn't start as an originator, started doing auto loans at the credit union and put in YEARS before going to mortgages. But hey, they may be hiring guys with no degrees or experience to do hundreds of thousands of dollars in mortgages nowadays. Cuz ya know, that industry is so lightly regulated

I would think the hell so....

but I honestly don't know....Richi seems to be on the ball though.

and I would have to agree with him...

for all we know hes a trust fund baby...wouldn't that be nice.

:)

A VERY good friend of mine is a loan originator, Masters in finance. He didn't start as an originator, started doing auto loans at the credit union and put in YEARS before going to mortgages. But hey, they may be hiring guys with no degrees or experience to do hundreds of thousands of dollars in mortgages nowadays. Cuz ya know, that industry is so lightly regulated
Do some fucking research. To become a licensed loan originator in the state of Texas, and almost every other state in the US, you take a course generally 3 days. Take, and pass the hardest test you'll ever take. Get hired, and sponsored by a mortgage company and begin to originate loans. Unless you work for a bank, you don't have to pass the test, just registered with NMLS.
I don't even know why im Waisting time explaining this to some fuck bags that obviously, understand my capabilities and accomplishments, career, family and situation in my life in its entirety, better than I do. My apologies I'm only a 20 year old supporting and raising my family making more money than most of you, by putting more families in a home. Alongside chasing a dream most of y'all failed at. Y'all need something better to do than to throw shade on a 20 year old. Good luck to y'all in any endeavors you're into.

To anyone that doesn't have shit for brains on this forum, thank you.

Sorry i missed this one earlier. But when the market crashed, there was so many things going on that shouldn't have. If you had a pulse, you were approved for a mortgage. Its nothing like that now. And I will prove you wrong. I've proven everyone wrong with where I'm at now I don't plan on this being any different. I respect your stance.

just wait til you can legally buy beer....

GAME CHANGER FOR ME.....!!!!

:eek:

with a wife and two small children... sounds like you got waaay too many responsibilities to be making any "jumps"

risk taking is a single, childless man's game

"Honey, did you pick up pampers for the kids with the cash and note I left on the table"

"..... I thought that said parabolan"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity