over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Classic physique or Physique

Sorry i missed this one earlier. But when the market crashed, there was so many things going on that shouldn't have. If you had a pulse, you were approved for a mortgage. Its nothing like that now. And I will prove you wrong. I've proven everyone wrong with where I'm at now I don't plan on this being any different. I respect your stance.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Professional Muscle mobile app

BULLLLSHITTT... my buddy makes 35k a year before taxes, single with no other income and was approved for a loan up to 400k. Lots of the same shit still going on as there was ten years ago. History repeats itself my friend. In ALL facets.

"Honey, did you pick up pampers for the kids with the cash and note I left on the table"

"..... I thought that said parabolan"

indeed.

i for one, believe that OP is in the career/financial position that he claims to be in.. wouldn't be the craziest thing ive ever heard of.

however, bodybuilding is not about how much or how hard you work.

some people are just 'better' than others... it really boils down to genetics..

and due to steroids, im not sure that hard work can beat 'talent/genetics' if 'talent/genetics' doesn't work hard.

the upper echelon gets established, and then everyone lines up to back them.

the physique O' being backed by Hany.. the arab physique guys who are climbing the ranks being backed by Bader.. etc..

they have immense help, and access to things in quantities that you could only dream of.

and anyone who knows anything about competitive bodybuilding.. understands that it is a VERY involved sport.. some would go so far as to use the word 'selfish'.

the amount of focus and time it would take to do well in the sport (assuming you also have a full time, fully involved job) would make having a family very impractical.

it is for these reasons that i question OP's goals.

BULLLLSHITTT... my buddy makes 35k a year before taxes, single with no other income and was approved for a loan up to 400k. Lots of the same shit still going on as there was ten years ago. History repeats itself my friend. In ALL facets.
Thats complete bull shit. He would be paying more a year in PMI a month then he even makes. That doesn't happen.

Thats complete bull shit. He would be paying more a year in PMI a month then he even makes. That doesn't happen.

It did happen. It happens everyday. The incentives and "deals" banks make are incredibly one sided. The problem is most people are too foolish and too materialistic to see that.

Do some fucking research. To become a licensed loan originator in the state of Texas, and almost every other state in the US, you take a course generally 3 days. Take, and pass the hardest test you'll ever take. Get hired, and sponsored by a mortgage company and begin to originate loans. Unless you work for a bank, you don't have to pass the test, just registered with NMLS.
I don't even know why im Waisting time explaining this to some fuck bags that obviously, understand my capabilities and accomplishments, career, family and situation in my life in its entirety, better than I do. My apologies I'm only a 20 year old supporting and raising my family making more money than most of you, by putting more families in a home. Alongside chasing a dream most of y'all failed at. Y'all need something better to do than to throw shade on a 20 year old. Good luck to y'all in any endeavors you're into.

To anyone that doesn't have shit for brains on this forum, thank you.

3 day class (23hr course) to prepare you for the "hardest test you'll ever take" lmfao
You can't be serious with this right now.

Ok big boy, prove us ALL wrong by sticking around and getting your pro card. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but your pre pubescent lack of respect for this board and anyone on it negates that. Good luck getting your card and your life kid

Last edited:
You guys are acting like this job pays 6 figures, look at how much they get paid, very believable but not enough for a family of 4 and trying to body build:

"the average starting salary was $32,592 annually, which is about half of the average salary. The national average salary for a mortgage loan originator trainee according to the job board Indeed was $25,000, as of 2013"

"Individual entry-level salaries in 2013 for these 10 cities, as reported by Salary Expert, were: Dallas, $29,793; Bensalem, Pennsylvania, $30,423; Chicago, $30,900; Miami, $46,055; Walla Walla, Washington, $30,687; Portland, $31,481; San Francisco, $33,758; Atlanta, $29,752; New York, 33776; and Los Angeles, $29,299. The difference between the highest-paying and lowest-paying cities in this sample was $19,173."

Last edited:
You guys are acting like this job pays 6 figures, look at how much they get paid, very believable but not enough for a family of 4 and trying to body build:

"the average starting salary was $32,592 annually, which is about half of the average salary. The national average salary for a mortgage loan originator trainee according to the job board Indeed was $25,000, as of 2013"

"Individual entry-level salaries in 2013 for these 10 cities, as reported by Salary Expert, were: Dallas, $29,793; Bensalem, Pennsylvania, $30,423; Chicago, $30,900; Miami, $46,055; Walla Walla, Washington, $30,687; Portland, $31,481; San Francisco, $33,758; Atlanta, $29,752; New York, 33776; and Los Angeles, $29,299. The difference between the highest-paying and lowest-paying cities in this sample was $19,173."

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports top-paying states for loan officers, including loan originators as of May 2012, included New York, California, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Washington. As of 2013, comparisons from the Indeed job board include Los Angeles, California, $26,000; Pierre, South Dakota, $21,000; Parsippany, New Jersey, $33,000; and New Orleans, Louisiana, $22,000.

The loan originators that are paid salary income are ones that work in a bank. We are paid in strictly commission, 2% of our volume that month. Houses aren't cheap. You do the math and get back at me.

The loan originators that are paid salary income are ones that work in a bank. We are paid in strictly commission, 2% of our volume that month. Houses aren't cheap. You do the math and get back at me.

shit you must be making serious bank then, 5 houses per month at 200k = 1M

2% of 1M = 20k

WHY WOULD SOMEONE PAY YOU THIS MUCH WHEN THEY CAN GET THE SAME JOB DONE FOR 30k/ YEAL LOL

You are full of it, from the pics you posted it looks like you still live with your parents

Last edited:
that's about 8$hr if you work 45 hours a week.....

:cool:

not that its a bad thing....not bad for 20yo...

Last edited:
shit you must be making serious bank then, 5 houses per month at 200k = 1M

2% of 1M = 20k

WHY WOULD SOMEONE PAY YOU THIS MUCH WHEN THEY CAN GET THE SAME JOB DONE FOR 30k/ YEAL LOL

You are full of it, from the pics you posted it looks like you still live with your parents
Lol dude I give up. Idk why its so hard to wrap your head around someone in my position being this successful. Close minded fuck.

Wow! This thread is epic!!!

Guys, guys....

He makes more money then all of us.
He's well established in his career of 2 years.
He took the hardest test of anyone's life after a 3 day course.
He's been training/dieting like a pro for 6 months- he's going pro!
We all failed at becoming a pro.
He doesn't need to waste his time on us older, wiser guys with 10x better physiques who make 3x+ more money then he does.

Mother- fucking epic thread! We see them come, talk, and we all see them go. Alas....

Last edited:
I have no dogs in this fight. I don't know if the OP's claims are true or false, and I don't particularly care. But I think it's about time to cut your losses and start fresh with a new user name. I mean, everyone in this thread has already formulated an opinion which will not be swayed by any amount of back-and-forth banter. Kinda pointless to continue the thread. I'll admit it's entertaining though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity