over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Classic threads from the past

madmick

Registered
I was just talking to a buddy about this and we both remembered some funny shit.

"Fina pellets are killing my teeth" This was on the old UG board in the late 90's. This guy was chewing Fina pellets

Then there was the guy on the old Renegade board who was complaining that he couldn't take the pain from injecting his ass. Ends up he was actually injecting into his asshole.

And then there was Adam Ramsey for those of us old enough to remember

Wow.. Injecting into your asshole sure does sound terrible. Those sound like some golden threads, wonder if anyone has screenshots of them?:D

I read the one about the guy injecting his ass, I think that was over at Elitefitness. I still dont think it was serious, but it was damn funny.

I remember the asshole thread, "its like injecting into hard rubber"

I was just talking to a buddy about this and we both remembered some funny shit.

"Fina pellets are killing my teeth" This was on the old UG board in the late 90's. This guy was chewing Fina pellets

Then there was the guy on the old Renegade board who was complaining that he couldn't take the pain from injecting his ass. Ends up he was actually injecting into his asshole.

And then there was Adam Ramsey for those of us old enough to remember

Can I hear the Adam Ramsey story?

I think the injecting into the asshole story went worldwide, was the first one I thought of when I read the title...

these boards were my home, and my hay day of board involvement...unfortunately I'm too old to remember the funny threads:)

Anal Aaron was the anal injector, but it was all a joke.

CLammbutteroil over at EF was funny too.

Man, there are tons!:headbang:

LOL @ Adam Ramsey....heh heh heh! He was a fat goon.

BMJ

This one was posted on another board some years ago and also became famous world wide...

Man whats going on?just got my arse kicked
Hi, i started taking sustanon250 about 6 week ago. Ive never used it before. The other night i caught some guys breaking into my car, I thought now was my chance so i flexed up and went outside expecting the sustanon to take over. I ended up getting my arse kicked. What is going on? I thought steroids make you able to fight??

Adam Ramsey

WOW! That brings back some memories... that poor kid got reemed man!

there was a thread on another board where this one guy was 5'9 probably 360lbs, morbidly obese. He got a bottle of m1t back when it was legal and he was looking for advice because he wanted to "keep all his muscle" while he dieted down. It was pure gold.

there was a guy on this board a few years ago when i just lurked and read up on everything that touted, 1 gallon of milk everyday. He was constantly extolling the benefits of the gallon of a milk etc. It was entertaining.

Then lo and behold i was looking for an online version of the anabolic diet and i ran across GOMAD(Gallon of Milk A Day). LOL!!!

GOMAD: How to Gain 25lbs in 25 Days with Squats & Milk | StrongLifts.com

"Some say that GOMAD works even better than steroids with beginners who want to gain weight fast." :p

how about the guy(i think was posted in 2005 on osbb..

dude was shooting hcg directly into his nutsack :banghead:

there was a guy on this board a few years ago when i just lurked and read up on everything that touted, 1 gallon of milk everyday. He was constantly extolling the benefits of the gallon of a milk etc. It was entertaining.

Then lo and behold i was looking for an online version of the anabolic diet and i ran across GOMAD(Gallon of Milk A Day). LOL!!!

GOMAD: How to Gain 25lbs in 25 Days with Squats & Milk | StrongLifts.com

Why is this funny? This is an old school technique that has been around for a long time. Squats and milk ftw.

Why is this funny? This is an old school technique that has been around for a long time. Squats and milk ftw.

LMAO....i find it funny and entertaining. A gallon of milk a day. And the guy that preached drinking the gallon of milk a day was rather entertaining also.

As with all things i guess humor is individual.

"Man whats going on?just got my arse kicked
Hi, i started taking sustanon250 about 6 week ago. Ive never used it before. The other night i caught some guys breaking into my car, I thought now was my chance so i flexed up and went outside expecting the sustanon to take over. I ended up getting my arse kicked. What is going on? I thought steroids make you able to fight??"

HAHAHA!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity