yms-GIF-210x65-SB
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CLEAN FOR 1 YEAR...STILL LOW TEST..HRT NEEDED?

did you ever get your E2 (estrodiol) and PRL (prolactin) checked? these are very suppressive and high levels will keep you shut down. an AI and anti prl like bromo or caber definately can help and the caber/bromo will help with libido and help you feel better at least.

I got progesterone checked..not prolactin and estrodiol...progesterone was normal.

i kinda dont really wanna go the doctor route...i got a feeling they wont be helping me until im 40 just because of my age alone (im 29)...I can easily get human grade legit "DVDS" from a few of my long time sources...

In which case...about 10 days ago i started taking 50mgs of test prop mon/wed/fri ..im in a diet phase right now and im using it to maintain size while dieting, am also using 20mg winny daily (will just use HRT dosages once im done dieting and NOT in a caloric deficit)..and i think I got test flu cuz i feel rundown as of a few days ago...lethargic..low appetite..kinda slow thinking...warm all over..and kind of a blah feeling...how long does this take to go away? :(

Im suprised I'd even get test flu at such low a dose...I have hcg on the way to use at 2-300iu weekly to keep the boys plump...and im 100% positive the test is legit becaue I feel pumped all day, and especially at the gym, I never responsed so good to such a low dose of test..i guess thats what happens when you've been off so long...just wish i didnt feel like crap from this test flu lol

Hey bro, have you gotten your levels tested before your cycle? It's possible your test was low all along. I'm 32 and mine was low as stated before. Going to the doc is your best bet bro. If you have insurance, I wouldn't self supplement myself with hormones. You could damage you h balance in the long run. Just my advice to you.

Hey bro, have you gotten your levels tested before your cycle? It's possible your test was low all along. I'm 32 and mine was low as stated before. Going to the doc is your best bet bro. If you have insurance, I wouldn't self supplement myself with hormones. You could damage you h balance in the long run. Just my advice to you.

in the blood test he wants me to get done..he's getting me checked for EVERYTHING....full metabolic panel, thyroid, etc etc...he will possibly know im taking a little something then def wont help me. If i come off now my levels will plummet again...

Maybe I should go in for the blood test..but just stay on the 50mgs of prop eod? From such a little dose I dont really see how it'd show on a blood test (he isnt testing this time for total test)

my total test when checked last month was 100...

My levels when checked before i ever done any gear I dont even know..that was about 10 yrs ago and im sure it was high because I got horny several times daily back when i was 19 lol.

A lot can change with hormones in ten years....lol get the full panel done bro. If your doc don't help , you can always get a 2nd opinion. Or spend the money on a good het clinic.

A lot can change with hormones in ten years....lol get the full panel done bro. If your doc don't help , you can always get a 2nd opinion. Or spend the money on a good het clinic.

Ill get the panel done next week probably :)

I doubt my hormones can get more screwed up than they already are...prior to being clean for 13 months...i was on for 4.5 yrs straight ...dieting on 150mgs prop weekly and 20mgs winny 5 days a week for 8-12 weeks with 200iu hcg weekly i doubt is gunna do any more damage than is already done lol

Man, you jumped the gun. I am in the same boat as you right now. But I am not going to screw up my hormone panel by using something. Stop everything now and put your full panel off for a month. He or another doctor will put you on HRT. You can have everything at the right levels with blood tests to keep track. I am going thru directlabs first so I can see if it will look ok when the doc does his tests. You and I know our levels are low but we just need our panels to look like we are not on drugs.

Man, you jumped the gun. I am in the same boat as you right now. But I am not going to screw up my hormone panel by using something. Stop everything now and put your full panel off for a month. He or another doctor will put you on HRT. You can have everything at the right levels with blood tests to keep track. I am going thru directlabs first so I can see if it will look ok when the doc does his tests. You and I know our levels are low but we just need our panels to look like we are not on drugs.

You know what...i hate to admit this but I think you might be right. Ive done juice on and off for just about 10 years but my priorities have changed in that time and now im at a crossroads as to what is important to me. Since I went on about 1.5 weeks ago...I feel a tad depressed now...and lethargic...and just not myself. The lethargy is starting to go away since ive been off the superdrol noe for a few days..but.. I will honestly say I felt pretty darn good the whole time I was clean the 99% of those 13 months.

The thing is..ultimately I want to get shredded...or at least 5-8% bodyfat...and maintain that indefinately, that's my ultimate goal since my competing days are over...but I just dont feel with a free test level of 100ng/DL I would be able to achieve that. GRanted...I didnt loose any bodymass...but maybe I should just go back to the ole saying "if it aint broke dont fix it"...

It's just the ole nagging Adonis Complex taking over I think...and maybe im not as strong as I thought i originally was...
I think i need a swift kick in the rear...:(

Ive made a pact to myself Im done with steroids for good...but if my hormones cant get back to normal Ill be forced to take them for life and stay on HCG...and see then the thing is...if im on HCG i might justify "oh im taking 100-150mgs of test for HRT...what's a few hundred more milligrams gunna do, especially if I need it to help preserve mass while dieting...not like im going to recover anyway"

Ugh...decisions decisions :(
Ultimately..what's gunna make me happy might not make me healthy..but if im not healthy..the happness probably wouldnt last anyway...

Last edited:
IF you (we) can get natural levels up enough you can accomplish what you want with a whole lot of hard work and eating. 100-200mg of test a week with everything balanced (dhea,pregnenolone,etc) would make it a lot easier.

IF you (we) can get natural levels up enough you can accomplish what you want with a whole lot of hard work and eating. 100-200mg of test a week with everything balanced (dhea,pregnenolone,etc) would make it a lot easier.

Yeah...i agree with ya...i think in my above post i was just overthinking things....ill just wait for my body to adjust, im just annoyed because my body is still adjusting to this measly 150mgs of total test prop per week, oily skin, very pumped, some bloat, lethargy.. usual sides Id get at higher doses but im getting them at such a tiny dose after being off so long ...but i think ill still get the blood test done next week probably...still debating if its even worth it *sighs*

The way I feel on this slightly higher than HRT dose i almost prefer my 100ng/Dl test levels i was having before...i hope the feeling of mailaise im having now goes away soon..

Last edited:
I have a pituitary tumor but luckily its affecting a very minimal amount of my hormones. Many people with this issue develop cushings disease due to the large amount of cortisol the body produces.

If you do have a tumor and it's small, then the effected hormones can be monitored with supplementation. If the tumor reaches a certain size then it will more than likely cause a greater degree of hormonal imbalalnces in which case surgery will be needed to remove the tumor.

Now the bad part comes when the surgery does not remove all of the tumor as the next step is radiation treatment to remove the remaning cells which can also kill off good cells...realizing these cells are near the brain....that doesnt sound to good does it?

In my case, over the past 3 years, my tumor has not grown and no further hormones have been affected so life is good....for now.

I feel your case is that your abuse has led to a complete shut down of your HPTA. You more than likely do not have a tumor but your body, to this point, has been unable to recover. In this case you will probably only need to supplement testosterone.

I just got a shipment of mexy's greentop "DVD's in actually..before I even touch this ill get the MRI scan of my pituitary done first since ive heard HGH can speed up tumor growth:eek:

Okay...I made up my decision im going to go off the small amount of test prop Im on and just stay natural till I get my blood test and MRI scan done and see the doc. Evidently even this small amount of prop is messing with my hormones...because either I have a small case of test flu..or I just dont "feel right"...i feel down and depressed the last few days...and I got the normal sides ...the good and bad ones...and I dont feel like it's worth it anymore...i felt better when I was clean...i hate that my mind plays these mental games with me:banghead:

Good, like I say we are in the same situation. Just be patient and let the bloodwork dictate what you take for a while. I intend on doing enhanced HRT, supplementing with low doses of primo and other mild compounds on top of my HRT test. Once I get everything normalized that is.

did you ever get your E2 (estrodiol) and PRL (prolactin) checked? these are very suppressive and high levels will keep you shut down. an AI and anti prl like bromo or caber definately can help and the caber/bromo will help with libido and help you feel better at least.

where can u get some of this stuff that u speak of big bro?

I have a feeling my E2 is high because over the last year ive accumulated female pattern estrogen related fatty deposits in the upper outer part of my thighs...which ive never had before...even with dieting they still seem to stay while everywhere else leans out..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Benny82
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins