over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cleanest protein bar over 30g

NightWanderer

Newbies
not taking into account taste at all, can I get suggestions on a protein bar that's got a top notch nutrition profile as far as bars go? A while back I liked vpx's zero impact bars but I remember some shady business where they cut some good stuff from the nutrition profile and 'accidentally' shipped them with the same labels.

I dont know if there are really "clean" protein bars. All will have some extra fat, sugar, or sugar alcohol. The best I've had while not being totally loaded with sugar and fat is the detour lower sugar bars. There is a caramel kinda flavor..mmm.mmm.mmm

Not promoting anything but was happy with muscle milk light bars I got a while back. I forget what site I ordered from but the site had a good breakdown on fat/protein/calories on all the bars out there. Price was a concern as well and these are what I finally went with. I was looking for the highest protein - low cal/fat and sugar content when choosing -- PM me if you want me to search for where I bought them.

Best all around protein bar is Supreme Protein. It has healthy fats and good sources of whey, and tastes good. Pro Source Supplements ranked it number one.

Best all around protein bar is Supreme Protein. It has healthy fats and good sources of whey, and tastes good. Pro Source Supplements ranked it number one.

I love those, they taste like a straight candy bar. Weird thing is I have a box right now, but every single one has a different texture than the one before it. Like one will be normal, the next one will be oddly gummy textured and kind of stick to your teeth, then the next was bone dry and brittle, like when you see an old candy bar, etc. And at the risk of sounding ignorant or stupid, I find the whole sugar alcohol/carb thing a bit confusing.

I dont know if there are really "clean" protein bars. All will have some extra fat, sugar, or sugar alcohol.

Yeah, I know. that's the thing, sometimes eating bars makes me feel like I might as well have just had a cheat meal or candy bar and washed it down with a shake. I'm just trying to find the lesser evil among brands here.

Ooooooh I love Supreme Bars!!! THE ULTIMATE BAR!!!...not with the current diet tho lol ...gotta make sacrifices :)

snickers marathon chocolate nut burst protein bar. great tasting 28 grams of protein but damn sugar is like 15gram a bar.

Hands down, without any question...

VPX ZERO IMPACT

Its the best bar out there

healthy fats, no sugar, 30-34 grams of protein, good complex carbs from whole food sources like oats and brown rice.

You are kidding yourself eating any of that other shit on the market. Thinking its just a snack/cheat at best is what I think of most bars as they are loaded with crap and added protein. Protein candy bars is the best way to describe supreme bars, chef j brownie bars, ect.

VPX ZERO IMPACT

healthy fats, no sugar, 30-34 grams of protein, good complex carbs from whole food sources like oats and brown rice.

You are kidding yourself eating any of that other shit on the market. Thinking its just a snack/cheat at best is what I think of most bars as they are loaded with crap and added protein. Protein candy bars is the best way to describe supreme bars, chef j brownie bars, ect.

Totally agree with you there!
But I would rather call VPX ZERO IMPACT compressed food instead of a bar, cause you just can´t compare it to any other product.

If I have cravings for something sweet I rather have a real candybar, like a Mars, and throw down a proteinshake with it. It tastes far better than those dry hardchewed proteinbars, and the nutritionvalue will turn out almoste the same:food-:mil

Trioplex bars.

Those VPX bars tasted like they would be better for ya..havent had one in a while but I remember a pumpkin flavor that was pretty yummmy:)

Best bar for $ with 30g Protien I've found...

Here in the south we have this store called Sam's club.
They have a section of protein & diet sups amongst other things.
You can pick up a 15 count box of Premier Nutritions "High Protein Bar" for just under 20$ The box comes with 3 flavors : Chocolate Peanut Butter , Double Chocolate Crunch , Yogurt Peanut Crunch. You can look up the bar & check out the label on there site.
As far as taste 0 being kaka & 10 being awesome I'd give them a 7 or 8 depending on how hungry I am. I buy 3 or 4 packs @ a time & take them to work offshore with me to help supplement my eating cause the cooks suck ass most of the time........

I like ISS Research Pro42 (42g of protein) best because they are the only ones that feel like a meal replacement. I don't know how clean they are compared to others but I wouldn't eat them daily e.g. Saturated Fat 5g.

VPX ZERO IMPACT

Totally agree with you there!
But I would rather call VPX ZERO IMPACT compressed food instead of a bar, cause you just can´t compare it to any other product.

If I have cravings for something sweet I rather have a real candybar, like a Mars, and throw down a proteinshake with it. It tastes far better than those dry hardchewed proteinbars, and the nutritionvalue will turn out almoste the same:food-:mil

like i said, they had some shady business going with ther labels vs what's actually in the bar, so I quit eating those, but i loved them too. I dug up an old thread from another forum here:

**broken link removed**

Zero Impact Hands Down

The deal on the mislabeling was on the sweetener nothing else.

If you tasted one warm off the line you would faint! The brownie ones hot off the line taste like a dream... I could eat 3 of them at a time! God I miss the old days!!

The deal on the mislabeling was on the sweetener nothing else.

If you tasted one warm off the line you would faint! The brownie ones hot off the line taste like a dream... I could eat 3 of them at a time! God I miss the old days!!

I take it you work(ed) for VPX? I do miss those bars, they packed a lot of cals but they were filling as hell.

pro source ranked it number one because they make it. it is a damn good bar though

Last year at the Europa..i ate the shit outta all those free protein bars!..had quite a few VPX bars:eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131