over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cleaning up my diet- Pics

K-fed

Registered
4-20-2010.jpg

12-10-2010.jpg

I wanted to post what cleaning up your diet can do. In the first pic (4/20/2010) I was 238 lbs in the morning, on cycle, all water bloated up from 8iu's of hgh etc... Arms are 18.5 inches. Bench press was around 365.

Second pic (12/10/2010) I am 200 lbs even in the morning, off cycle(well 100mg's of cyp/ week), and 8 days into dnp@400mg's/day-so not sure if I'm holding water bloat from the dnp or not. Arms are 18 inches.
My bench press at 207lbs was 385 at the end of my short cycle-right before the dnp.

I also wanna point out that in the first pic that was the heaviest I've ever been by far. I've been a super skinny guy my whole life. So being able to lift more weight at a bodyweight of that much less after dieting, well.... I must have done something right.:eek:

Good job bro! You can definitely see a big difference!

You look good man. I have never actually taken the jump to try dnp but it looks like it is definitely working for you.

Just out of curiosity, whats you diet like and all?

I actually just started the dnp a week ago so most of it was without that although I can tell its really starting to work and I'm getting weight loss of about 1/2 lb every day now which I feel should be about right for my dose. It does make me lethargic though and its hard to pound the weights in the gym while on it. I'm also constantly hungry on dnp so glutamin comes in handy with some LBA's.

My diet is just pretty simple... Eating when hungry. Basically alot of chicken and red meat, veggies, some fruit here and there-mainly banana's and kiwi. I take in some LBA's mixed with protein powder and hot water at least a couple times a day-tastes like hot chocolate- i love it. Keeping carbs lower and started cutting carbs at night-I use to eat carbs all night every night. Quit going by the scale was the best thing I've done.

Cool man

I actually just started the dnp a week ago so most of it was without that although I can tell its really starting to work and I'm getting weight loss of about 1/2 lb every day now which I feel should be about right for my dose. It does make me lethargic though and its hard to pound the weights in the gym while on it. I'm also constantly hungry on dnp so glutamin comes in handy with some LBA's.

My diet is just pretty simple... Eating when hungry. Basically alot of chicken and red meat, veggies, some fruit here and there-mainly banana's and kiwi. I take in some LBA's mixed with protein powder and hot water at least a couple times a day-tastes like hot chocolate- i love it. Keeping carbs lower and started cutting carbs at night-I use to eat carbs all night every night. Quit going by the scale was the best thing I've done.

Keep us posted on your progress

Look great! it is amazing how much bigger people look when leaner.good work.

Look great! it is amazing how much bigger people look when leaner.good work.

I shoulda tried to get some better(and bigger) pics so you can tell the difference better as theres a big difference but hard to see it in these pics. Ya I keep complaining about how small I am now but I'm hearing more and more compliments now. It sure makes the muscles really "pop" now.

Hey K-Fed,
I would like to say congrats on dropping 38 plus pounds over the last 8 months. You clearly have been doing all the right things and your body shows it. I do have to ask after getting as lean as you are why did you feel the need to run the dnp cycle now? Why not just keep training hard and keep coming down like you have been?
Again you look bigger then ever.
Good job,
K

Hey K-Fed,
I would like to say congrats on dropping 38 plus pounds over the last 8 months. You clearly have been doing all the right things and your body shows it. I do have to ask after getting as lean as you are why did you feel the need to run the dnp cycle now? Why not just keep training hard and keep coming down like you have been?
Again you look bigger then ever.
Good job,
K

In all fairness it was more like a 25 pound weight loss after being on cycle to off and losing all the bloat and water weight etc from being 238... The pics really don't do it any justice from the difference IMO. I need to start using my digital instead of my camera phone.

Anyways... Great question and to be honest I don't really know. I figured it would help clear out some receptor sights and get some quicker results so I can go on my cycle. I have a hard time putting on weight but now I realize I can do it and was eating wrong with all the carbs at night(basically) and I'm gonna try to put on as much lean mass as I can now with minimal fat gain with a long cycle.

I was always use to doing 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off cycles... Now from all my reading I'm gonna try maybe a 4-6 month one. It kinda sucks cause it feels like I'm starting over from scratch now with everything I've learned with my body and how it reacts-from the short cycles to the macros. :(

I'm just not sure how my bodys gonna respond to everything now with all the changes.

Some updated pics after the end of my diet. Final weight is 194 in the morning. Not sure what my BF% is so if anyone has an idea of what it is, feel free to comment as I live in the middle of nowhere and never get a chance to ever have it tested accurately.

Attachments

• after diet 1.jpg
    after diet 1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 323
  • after diet 2.jpg
    after diet 2.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 322

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub