advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen......100mcgs and not feeling it yet. Any reason?

What thethinker said, 100mcgs of real clen would have you shaking like crazy and your heart pounding. If it’s not then something’s wrong with the batch. Just my 2cents.

what is KP brand and why can it not be counterfeit, or if UG, bad raws or misdosed?

This is the very reason I will not take clen. I do not trust an UG lab to make this product as it is measured in MCG. I researched all the known Pharma brands, and it seemed there was a high probability of getting counterfeit of them if I tried to find them. For this reason I just stick to ephedra.

IF KP is a Pharma brand where there are no known fakes, then that would be interesting, but I am not familiar with it.

Look in the banners at bottom. KP is well known
what is KP brand and why can it not be counterfeit, or if UG, bad raws or misdosed?

This is the very reason I will not take clen. I do not trust an UG lab to make this product as it is measured in MCG. I researched all the known Pharma brands, and it seemed there was a high probability of getting counterfeit of them if I tried to find them. For this reason I just stick to ephedra.

IF KP is a Pharma brand where there are no known fakes, then that would be interesting, but I am not familiar with it.
Look at bottom banner for sponsors

Let your estro go up and have a refeed, try the clen again after that.

What thethinker said, 100mcgs of real clen would have you shaking like crazy and your heart pounding. If it’s not then something’s wrong with the batch. Just my 2cents.

100mcg would have you bouncing of walls.....its bunk... period

Pharmaceutical clen is so damn cheap, as well as the t3 and t4, why not spend your hard earned cash that way? And like someone else said, it is plausible that this KP UG lab has given you a bogus product but you just dont want to admit defeat, and getting burned. It happens sometimes. Even the best of labs fuck up, pull exit scams, etc...

My suggestion - get some real pharmaceutical clen, pop a 100 mcg, and compare your two scenarios. I will bet you'll be pissed off and demanding a refund from KP.

I understand what you guys are saying and appreciate all the input. Much respect to all.

There are some issues with that sponsor at the moment, I’m not saying that it has anything to do with your clen, just wanted to double check that it was the KP. Have you got other compounds from KP...

There are some issues with that sponsor at the moment, I’m not saying that it has anything to do with your clen, just wanted to double check that it was the KP. Have you got other compounds from KP...
Yes, please pm me to discuss the other issues you are speaking about. This is concerning.

Me too, even less will have me shaking.

My hand is shaking just reading the word clen.

After you do clen for a while you don't feel it as much as you had in the past. It still should be doing its thing though it you truly cycled off it.

I took 100MGs of Clen and thought my heart would come through my chest.

this may seem kind of stupid and not the thing an average person would do... but have you checked your heart rate?

If i can feel clen im taking to much. I have not taken it in a long while but 40mcg was always enough to get my heart rate up enough to produce the desired effect..

Being a UG it is possible that not all the caps/tabs in the same bottle have the same amount in them. This would explain the results last time and not this time from the same bottle.

Ever try ketotifen ? Its good for clearing up your beta receptors. I use it when I do clean to slow down the adaptation to it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131