over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen and heart problems

i just don't get it, why are so many guys obsessed with this shit? [clen] why do some just refuse to accept that this drugs sides far out weigh the benefits? you all know that we only want whats best for you, its not like i'm jealous that some of you can get it and i can't! all i know is that when i took it i felt like my hart was going to beat out of my chest, it gave me killer cramps, the worst depression, head aches, what did i leave out? you none believers should look in to the reason why europe and mexico ban it, and not just for human use but also for vet use why? so that people may not eat any contaminated meat and die of a hart attack. please guys think about it for a minute.

The Truth

To many people take their health for granted. I sure do not want to fuck up my heart. I do NOT make a living as a bb.

Its your life. If you feel like the reward is worth the risk of using this drug then more power to you. You only get one heart though, and once its damaged it will NEVER heal. Dead tissue is dead forever. I can stand witness to this.

There's a risk to reward factor with every drug we take and how someone handles that particular drug determines the risk for them. I appreciate your concern.

ps3 game reviews

Ever since its launch into the market, the PlayStation 3 has got a huge response from video game players all over the world. When it was launched in 2006, into the market by Sony, the game console was seen to be very expensive. However, with time, the prices for the PlayStation 3 have reduced a lot. This has therefore increased the sales of the game console in the market. Those who have played games on the PlayStation 3 are completely in awe with it, and would hardly exchange their game console for any other game console. With PlayStation 3 prices going down, more and more gamers are seen lining up at stores to get one of their own. You can read best **broken link removed**.

The best places to start searching for **broken link removed** are one of the many shopping malls or computer stores that keep stocks of video games and video game consoles with them. But often it has been seen that these places do not offer the best PlayStation 3 prices. In order to find the best prices, it is suggested that you look on the internet, where you will find innumerable websites that sell PlayStation 3. These websites often are seen to offer very low prices on PlayStation 3 as compared to other places.

i just don't get it, why are so many guys obsessed with this shit? [clen] why do some just refuse to accept that this drugs sides far out weigh the benefits? you all know that we only want whats best for you, its not like i'm jealous that some of you can get it and i can't! all i know is that when i took it i felt like my hart was going to beat out of my chest, it gave me killer cramps, the worst depression, head aches, what did i leave out? you none believers should look in to the reason why europe and mexico ban it, and not just for human use but also for vet use why? so that people may not eat any contaminated meat and die of a hart attack. please guys think about it for a minute.

From what I gather, the reason it's not used much for asthma is the long half-life. The contaminated meat really has nothing to do with banning Clen tablets for human use. At least I don't see the connection.

Many actually feel clen is much more benign as far as sides you feel, compared to something like ephedrine, which is "dirty" since it's less specific. Lots of people can sleep better on clen while ephedrine messes with sleep.

From what I gather, the reason it's not used much for asthma is the long half-life. The contaminated meat really has nothing to do with banning Clen tablets for human use. At least I don't see the connection.

Many actually feel clen is much more benign as far as sides you feel, compared to something like ephedrine, which is "dirty" since it's less specific. Lots of people can sleep better on clen while ephedrine messes with sleep.

yup i agree with all that bro. i get much worse sides from ephedrine then clen. i mean i dont think you could turn clen into one of the worst drugs like meth now can you. :)

sb

I have been reading different threads and articles about clen and it possibly being linked to heart issues. I have never used more then 120 mcg at a time. I really wonder if the heart issues might be due to excessive dosages?

I would imagine if it did cause problems it would be from extreme dosages.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear