over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen and Sore Eyes ?

Winston

Registered
My girl has just started a liquid Clen cycle @ 100mcg per day. She has been "on" for about 4 days and just now phoned me and complained of "sore eyes". Not eyeballs or "dry eyes" (I suggested clear-eyes) she tells me that around her eyes, above her eyelid, around the bottom of her ockest are sore, especially to touch ar when she squints. I've never heard of this side-efect, if infactr it is....... has anyone heard of this. She wants to see a Doc if it continues, and i guess that's the best bet.
Advice anyone ? We'd really appreciate it.

Winston

these sides should start to go disapate after first few days, its just the clen headache "near" her eyes, the peak of the pain for me is temple area. u should have her tapper it up 20, 40, 60 80 100, it definitly helps with the headaches so does spacing out doses, it is = effective taken throughout the day or all at once from my research, but just easier for soem to take 1-2 at a time, this is the way I prefer to avoid "clen hands'' "clen headaches"

My supplier told me she must be just extra-sensative to the Clen and to lower the dose (currently only 100mcg) or to take EOD instead on ED. I will advise her to keep up the dose (as I have) and see how she goes after another 3 or 4 days.

What is Clen's half life ?
btw - thanks Dave

Winston

clen half life is like 24 hrs or so if im correct,is she spliting up her dosages or taking 100 mcgs all at once,i suggest like dave said split the doses up & work her way up till she feels the shakes then go 20 mcgs down then cruise till the end of week two,about those sides, i never heard of

Remember that eyes have beta 2 receptors.Some have trouble focusing,reading fine print etc. as well.

eys and beta 2 receptors

Yes the EYES themselves may do, but what about under the eyes, and around the eyelid, does the same hold true ?

Winston

If she is having a problem focusing or seeing in general she maybe squinting a lot. This alone may cause the small muscles around the eyes to become irritated. Couple this with possible dehydration and those small muscles can become very painful.

I had the same symptoms when my eyes started to go bad on me

On CLEN tabs I experienced the same thing. Of course, I think I started off on a little too much for my first day. It felt exactly like a migraine headache, or similar to a headache you get when you're dehydrated. I bumped the dosage down in half the next day and continued onthat until I couldn't feel it, bumping it up a little bit every 2-3 days or so. That's what helped me.

However my friend, "gnpower" on this board, started seeing shit when he started taking clen. He swore up and down he was seeing spiders and other things that weren't there. :D Funny stuff!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131