over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clen and t3 or DNP?

It may have been, as the source is pretty well known and I've heard he can be inconsistent. Though it was after a month of already taking it at 500/day and then 750/day and it felt more like I had just built up a tolerance to it. It was actually nice, walking around in january in just a T-shirt and jeans, feeling an inner warmth radiating from my body. I liked it, except when I had dress formally :)

Oh was it D's stuff?? I guess it was prob the crystal then. Being crystal and the tolerance you may have built up makes it possible. I did 600 of P's powder in february and it was tolerable for sure. You being at about 700-800 total DNP with the crystal makes more sense.

Oh was it D's stuff?? I guess it was prob the crystal then. Being crystal and the tolerance you may have built up makes it possible. I did 600 of P's powder in february and it was tolerable for sure. You being at about 700-800 total DNP with the crystal makes more sense.

Yeah, it was. Funny thing is, I have two different batches from him, due to an error with the order, sent 2 days apart and one of them gives me horrible stomach pain, cramping and bloating--absolutely unbearable. Really don't know why and don't want to make assumptions. As far as the "dnp effects" both felt about the same, irrespective of the aforementioned GI issues with the one.

Yea... Your shit was underdosed. unless you have a job that requires you to be outside in freezing weather in the winter, even still... Would be rough.

Not necessarily bro. It's very rare, but some people do have an extraordinary insensitivity to it. There's a guy over on another forum (not sure if you're allowed to name them) and he just did a cycle of 1500mg a day. Trust me, I didn't believe it either, but this is a guy who clearly knows what he's talking about (far more than most on DNP), who gets the powder straight from the manufacturer through a genuine business and who caps them himself. He's explained many a time why it's impossible that his caps could be incorrectly dose. Conciliator also says that a small number of people are very insensitive to it, and need a much larger amount to feel the same effects. So 1500mg to one of these people may feel like 400-600mg to the rest of us. Like I say, it's rare but it happens. I don't deny that underdosing is likely an issue though unless the person is as 100% confident of the dose as the guy I'm talking about (i.e. they're an expert who made their own caps).

P.S. just to add, Geno's DNP is the bomb! I can't post in the sponsors forum yet (not enough posts) but I ordered some from him a few weeks back and promised to big him up. It's really good stuff - I'm feeling unusually warm from only 200mg a day right now, so I can't imagine his is underdosed.

Yeah, it was. Funny thing is, I have two different batches from him, due to an error with the order, sent 2 days apart and one of them gives me horrible stomach pain, cramping and bloating--absolutely unbearable. Really don't know why and don't want to make assumptions. As far as the "dnp effects" both felt about the same, irrespective of the aforementioned GI issues with the one.

The stomach cramps is a weird issue dude. I've used about 5-6 different different labs' DNP, and only one ever gave me nasty stomach pains. They were these weird pressed tabs made by a company called British Research Laboratories. They're still making their way around the UK I think and are heavily underdosed, and like I said cause stomach pains. All other DNP I've ever used has been in caps, so it must be something to do with one or more of the fillers used. I know if I take any DNP on an empty stomach it makes me feel really ill though, so this is another factor.

The stomach cramps is a weird issue dude. I've used about 5-6 different different labs' DNP, and only one ever gave me nasty stomach pains. They were these weird pressed tabs made by a company called British Research Laboratories. They're still making their way around the UK I think and are heavily underdosed, and like I said cause stomach pains. All other DNP I've ever used has been in caps, so it must be something to do with one or more of the fillers used. I know if I take any DNP on an empty stomach it makes me feel really ill though, so this is another factor.

Sometimes Lactose is used in pills, are you lactose intolerant?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear