over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen & Anxiety: How real is it?

Baby aspirin taken with the Clen dose reduce the shaking a lot and u should lower the dose by 20mcgs once u feel the shake and that would be ur sweet spot and it differ from one to another , hate on Clen but the truth that it had been there for ages and still used till now ,just don't use it much it will not overcome bad diet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have gotten anxiety on too much caffeine, but never on clen.

Gotta say tho, the results did not out way the sides and I wouldn't run it again.. too many shakes and sleep issues.

When I was younger, I could tolerate sides easier.

i tried clen once for about 3 weeks. even at a dose as low as 10Mcg per day i felt extremely shaky, headaches, couldn’t fall asleep, etc. is it weird i want to try it again?!? :banghead:

I get not just really bad anxiety from clen, but also a crazy frenzied rage. Done some crazy shit yelling at bosses and punching friends on clen. Never again!

Consistent sleep becomes nearly impossible as well. I started around 5-10mcgs and never managed to take over 40mcg.

Ephedrine wasn't nearly as harsh for me, but still gave my sleep issues even with the much shorter halflife.

I just cannot do stimulants of any sort. Sensitivity varies by the person though, of course.

well....clen makes me feel like im going to die. And that makes me pretty anxious

I liked the old oxyflux best. Really good stuff, no anxiety. I've had liquid clen that wasn't even similar and was not pleasant. Get a quality product from a quality source and you'll enjoy it. From my experience, that won't be your cheapest option.

i get bad anxiety from clen... Ive come to realize that anything thats known to give anxiety, will give me anxiety... i even get it very bad from melanotan2... took me awhile to realize it too..

I had horrible anxiety when on Clen. I couldn't tolerate it. I was also unable to get into a deep sleep and felt tired all the time.

Years ago, I was prepping for a show and took my daily dose of Clen and after cardio, later on in the day I had a job interview. Talk about anxiety. I hated Clen to begin with, only reason I was using it was because I was following my "coach's" program to a T. Anyways, I remember going in that interview and feeling the sweat literally drip from my armpit. I was was flustered with their questions and rambling like idiot. Total anxiety the whole time. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Years ago, I was prepping for a show and took my daily dose of Clen and after cardio, later on in the day I had a job interview. Talk about anxiety. I hated Clen to begin with, only reason I was using it was because I was following my "coach's" program to a T. Anyways, I remember going in that interview and feeling the sweat literally drip from my armpit. I was was flustered with their questions and rambling like idiot. Total anxiety the whole time. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Did you get the job?

I once swallowed a clean pill with whatever used to be in a clean/benadryl type old school ID pill before going to a girl's prom when I was 20. I was so fucking tired and messed up from the two chemicals. I thought it was nolvadex when I swallowed it. Haha. I have the prom picture and I was bloated as hell. Thinking back it was my first cycle. Test only.

I used to love clen and think how it used to make me feel like I was on speed and no one knew. After using it for a while on and off I did get used to it and know how to dose for my anxiety levels. I have no clue how I'd react now, 10+ years later.

Nah man. The people there were stiff ass's. It wouldn't have worked anyway. Nowadays, if anything, I take salbutamol.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws