over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clen cramps...please help

getbig212

Registered
I started taking clen yesterday. I took 20mg in the morning yesterday and 20mg in the morning today. I went and worked out and felt fine. About 2 hours after I got done working out I started severely cramping in the muscles that I worked. The worst I have ever cramped in my life. I started slamming water like crazy and stretching but it wasn't helping. I slammed 3 V8 juices for potassium and that didn't help either. So I tried drinking a lo-carb monster energy drink with taurine in it and a gatorade and that didn't work either. I also bought potassium tablets and took 2 of those and that also didn't work. I am still cramping up pretty bad almost 3 hours after they started. What could be going on and how can I stop this and prevent it from happening again. I have never cramped so bad in my life.

All the taurine potassium and water I could get down didn't do shit for me, I just can't take clen.

this is the worst feeling ever if i dont' stay in a stretching position i lock right up. even if i get taurine ill be afraid to even touh len and risk this happenng again

Have you tried Albuterol instead?

Ak

You need about 5g of taurine and monster only has 1. Potassium pills will do nothing as they only have 99mg. You'd be much better off drinking milk. Taurine is cheap and tasteless so might as well, but cramps never fully go away, for me at least, but it's not intolerable.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

All the taurine potassium and water I could get down didn't do shit for me, I just can't take clen.

i was the same way bro, no matter how much water i drank,it just did no good,i would piss every 45-60 minutes,never again.

I get cramps from clen too.....in my hams,quads and my feet.....it dont matter what I drink or take still happens I just deal with it ,I dont like it but I just hope it doesn't happen....its only when I high dose it though

I'm not sure why this even happened. I took it a few months ago and I was taking 80mcg a day and never had any cramping problems. This is still from the same batch to. My diet isn't much different and neither is my training.....I'm not sure why this happened. The only thing that I can think of that is different is I am taking arimadex now. Could that have caused it?

HMMMM.....Im on arimidex too maybe never thought of that

Also I just drank pickle juice, then ate some chicken and loaded it up with sodium and used hot sauce which has ton of sodium and my cramps are feeling a little better. I dont see how I was low on sodium though after drinking 3 Spicy v8's earlier which has a ton of sodium in it.

I used to need 5g of taurine per day when I used clen to keep from cramping.

You might want to look into supplementing extra magnesium also, as this often helps with cramping issues.

I get horrid clen cramping as well. More water, magnesium, taurine and potassium barely help. I choose not to use clen anymore as even 50mcg is too much for me. I can kinda get away with 25mcg but thats not really an effective dose on me

I got stuck on the elliptical for about 15 mins one time just standing there. The cramp was so intense and painfull I couldn't move, thank god it was like 11 at night at the gym was empty. Don't really get them now, I'm not sure if its cuz I have gotten use to it or because I have cleaned up my diet alot.

BETA ALANINE

Trust me dude nothing worked better than this for me. I started getting horrible cramps around the time when I tried clen and they never ever went away. I started beta alanine after about a year of bullshitting with every electrolyte, taurine, and going to 3 doctors for all sorts of stupid tests. and that helped big time. Now I only get cramps off cycle or if I overtrain and then don't move my muscles for like an hour+

Try beta alanine it's insanely cheap, but start with a low dose and work up or you'll be itchy as shit.

I started taking clen yesterday. I took 20mg in the morning yesterday and 20mg in the morning today. I went and worked out and felt fine. About 2 hours after I got done working out I started severely cramping in the muscles that I worked. The worst I have ever cramped in my life. I started slamming water like crazy and stretching but it wasn't helping. I slammed 3 V8 juices for potassium and that didn't help either. So I tried drinking a lo-carb monster energy drink with taurine in it and a gatorade and that didn't work either. I also bought potassium tablets and took 2 of those and that also didn't work. I am still cramping up pretty bad almost 3 hours after they started. What could be going on and how can I stop this and prevent it from happening again. I have never cramped so bad in my life.

I assume you mean 20mcg; that is a nice starting dose and I would truly be surprised if the Clen at 20mcg created the cramping. Is it clen? What else are you taking?

I took 5g Taurine and mixed it with 5g BCAA's. I sipped on that mixture throughout my workouts everyday. I also did another 5g BCAA's later in the day, it's just what I do routinely. I also take a full dose of potassium and magnesium on a daily basis. This prevented me from cramping at all.

Def magnesium helps with the cramps it helped when I took clen I also drink something called eco drink it has 20x the electrolites of gatorade look into it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131